Charlie To 'Men' Creator

Let's Fight in the Octagon!

2/24/2011 9:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen tells TMZ ... he wants to fight "Two and a Half Men" creator Chuck Lorre in an octagon ... and, according to Charlie, "If he wins, then he can leave MY show!"

Charlie Sheen and Chuck Lorre

Charlie is still ensconced in the Bahamas, having what he calls "a grand old time."

Charlie said, "I violently hate Chaim Levine (Chuck Lorre).  He's a stupid, stupid little man and a p**sy punk that I'd never want to be like."  Charlie adds, "That's me being polite."

Charlie is scoffing at all the people around him, saying, "All these guys told me to 'clean it up.'  Well this is me cleaning it the f**k up."

Charlie, who insists he's sober, says, "All I want is to bring my family together, and I have to deal with all this B.S. politics."

And as if that's not enough, Charlie says "That piece of s**t [Lorre] took money out of my pocket, my family's pocket, and, most importantly, my second family -- my crew's pocket."

Charlie adds, "You can tell him [Lorre] one thing.  I own him."

0131_charlie_sheen_footer

GalacticCannibal

Why don't all you posters all shut the Tuck up, not one of you ever earned $1 million per week. End of story and if you don't like Charlies show DON'T WATCH IT. you dumb morons...get a life.

Allison Ray

He may need a doctor. He may have wetbrain, no? Why isn't his family intervening?

hunter

Jon Cryer has always carried the show. I just love that man. He's talented, cute and funny. Did you see him in "Pretty in Pink"? He was wonderful!

I've never found Charlie to be funny at all. He's just the same character he plays in real life.

I am SO happy that he did this drug-inspired rant!! Hopefully, everyone will see him for what he is, and black ball him from Hollywood and TV forever.

Who would want to spend millions on an unpredictable, drug and alcohol addicted, unreliable jerk?

Even the 'women'?? he's 'dated' because he has money, have been bad mouthed by him. Good grief.......who would ever want to sleep with him, even if he does have money??!! GAG!

Loreen

Congratulations Martin Sheen. This is the drugged out freak you've enabled for decades. Now you contend this is cancer? As soon as this piece of crap dies everyone will ask "who is at fault"? "why didn't someone save poor Charlie?" Answer is: Charlie is a self centered mess who is digging his own grave - I pity his children for being related to this garbage.

hunter

MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE THE HORROR OF 'SLEEPING' WITH CHARLIE SHEEN. HECK, I WON'T EVEN WATCH HIS SHOW.

hunter

To Galactic Cannibal,

Your name says it all. You're a piece of $#!+ just like Charlie!!

hp

Good for Charlie.
He's just exercising his 1st amendment rights.
Why is it every time someone in America does this they are treated like they're the enemy.
Charlie is nobody's whipping boy and he's different and that's fine.

99.9% of this is no ones business.
If you don't like it don't watch.

Davey Boy

Does anyone have a suggestion of how to lobby CBS to ditch the show? Charlie has gone way past being a goofball. Now he is anti-Semetic.
-------------------------------------

Where do you find antisemitism in Charlie's lunatic ravings? Seriously, where exactly?

mo

Sheen rocks!! Sheen will get a new creator and bring the show back next season. Loore and Sheen will end up in court as Loore probably owes Sheen and cast lots of money.

Joe Satyricon

I think Al Qaeda must have slipped some hallucinogens into Charlie's Nescafe.

Davey Boy

I get it now. You have to almost hear Charlie's rant to hear the Jewish slur. Kinda dumb on Charlie's part.

Razor

At the most Charlie is thinking of his Crew. That are out of work and that he said he will help pay for thair time. But the Jew Warlords dont want to pay anything thay want to hord the $$$$ to take thair yentas out to din din and not pay the Crew. It's about time someone stood up to the Jew Warlords and told the truth about them.It's all about the $$$ to the Jew.and fu-k the Crew. We the crew back ya.

Harding

Sad, fascinating, depressing, painful....whatever it is, can you please just spare us all the drama and off yourself already Charlie.

Thanks,
Your fans*
* oh wait, never mind, just people who put up with your pathetic s#%t.

birdie

Charlie Sheen, Octomom, Jon and Kate, Lindsey, Britney...... Go away LOSERS!!!!!!!!

Texacan