Charlie To 'Men' Creator

Let's Fight in the Octagon!

2/24/2011 9:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen tells TMZ ... he wants to fight "Two and a Half Men" creator Chuck Lorre in an octagon ... and, according to Charlie, "If he wins, then he can leave MY show!"

Charlie Sheen and Chuck Lorre

Charlie is still ensconced in the Bahamas, having what he calls "a grand old time."

Charlie said, "I violently hate Chaim Levine (Chuck Lorre).  He's a stupid, stupid little man and a p**sy punk that I'd never want to be like."  Charlie adds, "That's me being polite."

Charlie is scoffing at all the people around him, saying, "All these guys told me to 'clean it up.'  Well this is me cleaning it the f**k up."

Charlie, who insists he's sober, says, "All I want is to bring my family together, and I have to deal with all this B.S. politics."

And as if that's not enough, Charlie says "That piece of s**t [Lorre] took money out of my pocket, my family's pocket, and, most importantly, my second family -- my crew's pocket."

Charlie adds, "You can tell him [Lorre] one thing.  I own him."

0131_charlie_sheen_footer

Nihilism

Sheen should be paying the salaries for the crew he put out of work, not blaming the show producers.

JP

Sad thing is Charlie has plenty os Cash. TV shows employ A LOT OF PEOPLE who DON'T! Sad sad deal for a buch of folks. Just demonstrates Money DOES NOT EUAL SUCCESS or brains, or kindness, or JACK! It's just money!

dee

TMZ, We love Charlie.
We know your agenda. You try to stir up trouble and create yourselves as the story.
Most people are sick of your antics and the papparazzi's antics.
Why don't you leave Charlie alone?
We LOVE the show! That is why it is so popular.
Stop stirring up your mess and leave Charlie alone!
Leave him in Peace!
Leave his show in Peace.
Harvey...go back to People's Court.
That is as big as you will ever get!

Please STOP trying to destroy everyone else!

Puckett

LOL nobody owns Charlie f*ckin Sheen!

bea

Whovever is watching and supporting 2.5 men should be ashamed of themselves. As fewer and fewer people support Charlie, the madder and angrier he will get...then he will hit a massive bottom and either die or decide to get well. This is going to get much worse. Brooke and Denise should keep children very far away from him.

matt allen

Alright, Charlie the wild thing Sheen is a legend in my eyes

Alex A

As someone who knows reality. Lorrie is a; bully, loudmouth and never apologized even after he makes a mistake, actually in this case Charlie is speaking the truth

PUTERANG

Charlie Sheen is the MAN!! You all need to can it cuz Charlie be the man and ya'll can''t stand it. Havin' fun and jammin in the bahamas with young mamas while you gripe and type like Obamba rama with all that drama. Wigga Pleaze!

Greg

This guy will be dead from a drug overdose within a year the way he's going.

Rachmaninoff

Charlie is right they shouldn't have shut down the show. What he does in his personal life is his business. He is always professional on the set so let him be

Daniel j morgan

Charlie Screw them all and the easy ones twice. You are the Show, and with out you... it would be nothing. People dont seem to see all the money everyone else is making off you and all the pressure you endure dealing with all this other bull-crap. You Are one with the people. everyone i know loves your loyalty and kindness. Every thing i say is true, bless you Charlie, and by the way i have 5 kids a wife of 19 years and worked all my life and im losing my home over 30k because of a motorcycle accident. im 44 and hurt and would greatly appreciate a few bucks to come my way to help keep my family together. Thank you for all the years you have practiced your craft. Your Fan DanMor

and #379 Everyone, get real. The truly pathetic posters are those bashing on Charlie. Drugs are a problem, but his rants against Lorre are no big deal. You are all clearly jealousy because your combined salaries per year don't exceed Charlie's pay per episode. Grow up and stop trying to find ways to convince yourselves that you're any better than a recovering addict who is just speaking his mind is, because you aren't. You are worth less money, are less interesting, less intelligent, less talented, less famous, have smaller penises, etc,.. Try making something of yourselves instead of bashing celebs who actually have made something of their lives. danmor24u2@gmail.com

Mike B.

Charlie, your attitude, ego and drug/alcohol abuse got you were you are today. You are a has-been and always were a third class actor. You could never sober up enough to win a fight with a five year old. When will you grow up you dumb A** ? In the show "Two and a Half men" you were always the half part.

The Real Victim

CHA-SHEEN-A-MANIA RUNNING WILD!

lucky

we love u Charlie

Will

And you sure never hear about Emilio pulling this kind of crap. He was always the good one, kept the original family name and everything. Charlie just rode on his fathers coattails.

Where has Emilio been anyway? Why doesnt someone give him a tv show?