Charlie To 'Men' Creator

Let's Fight in the Octagon!

2/24/2011 9:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen tells TMZ ... he wants to fight "Two and a Half Men" creator Chuck Lorre in an octagon ... and, according to Charlie, "If he wins, then he can leave MY show!"

Charlie Sheen and Chuck Lorre

Charlie is still ensconced in the Bahamas, having what he calls "a grand old time."

Charlie said, "I violently hate Chaim Levine (Chuck Lorre).  He's a stupid, stupid little man and a p**sy punk that I'd never want to be like."  Charlie adds, "That's me being polite."

Charlie is scoffing at all the people around him, saying, "All these guys told me to 'clean it up.'  Well this is me cleaning it the f**k up."

Charlie, who insists he's sober, says, "All I want is to bring my family together, and I have to deal with all this B.S. politics."

And as if that's not enough, Charlie says "That piece of s**t [Lorre] took money out of my pocket, my family's pocket, and, most importantly, my second family -- my crew's pocket."

Charlie adds, "You can tell him [Lorre] one thing.  I own him."

0131_charlie_sheen_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24

Angela6667

I am sick of hearing about Charlie Sheen, Jon Cryer is the talented one of the two. Charlie doesn't act, he plays himself.
Good bye Charlie!! R.I.P.

Tutt

I don't watch the show - but nothing against Charlie. I'm starting to worry about him - the ranting, superiority complex, being used by the networks for ratings (rants, crazy talk, etc.) - he's imploding and all everyone is doing is taking advantage of the situation to watch him disintegrate so they can point their fingers & feel smug. Sad that no one has the courage to get him to a psyche hospital for treatment.

Octagon??? That's some otherworldly sh_t!

Tutt

I should've added that what CS is currently experiencing is organic brain syndrome. Repeated use of illegal drugs destroys brain cells and users are still "high" without using drugs - episodes of paranoid thoughts, actions, etc. He really needs help right now - not interviews so the rest of the world can poke fun or shake their heads. At this point - $$ is irrelevant when sanity is at stake. Somebody get this man to a hospital!

Kate

to namers: "If T1/2M were cancelled what kind of work could Charlie get exactly??

CLEANING LATRINES.

Chris

Leave charlie the **** alone,it really doesn't matter what you think anyway you bunch of Hating ass people. Get a Life and quit commenting on someone else.

Jackie

Congrats ~ TMZ for showing us this mess ~ Your interview was fabulous ~ seeing Charlie at home with his "entourage" oh my! You should all be congratulated ~ we get to see the real deal! Thanks ~ at the very least we know what not to watch, whose records not to buy, and movies to avoid!

KevinDF1[JM]

charlie sheen have talent idiots not say that no talent. I support Charlie

TrueBeliever

Charley you're a loser big time.As far as your wanting to fight an old man,I'd be happy to call you out anyday.I;m 63 with a bad back, and nerve damage. That's what your problem is nerve damage in the brain.. You think you're so invincable,but you're just the playground bully. once someone stands up to youand you're antics you'll crumble crying like the little baby you are

Peter kelly

Trial by media, I would like to hear what the guy has to say. I believe at this point in time, when someone Like Charlie Sheen has been where he has been and then becomes clean, detoxed, what realy goes on in the world around him becomes very clear, the bull**** falls away. It is also a realism that is hard to take in especially when it hits someone all at once. I think the guy has something to say, but people would rather see a car crash instead and the media knows that a car crash sells. I think everone should give Charlie Sheen a chance, and Charlie, if you are reading this, tone it back a notch for the ordinary people to take in and you will have a better chance of getting your message across.

goodwin

I think the majority of you guys is being somewhat unfair. Charlie Sheen has done a great job in all seasons, has proved to be one of the best and most important actors in the show, and frankly speaking, I couldn't imagine the show continuing without him acting in Two and a Half Men. No one can and will be ever able to replace him the way he plays, for his role in each of the episodes is clearly determined and outlined by his own lifestyle. You cannot substitute a character who has been loved so much by the audience and still is, even though 'we' think that we are on the verge of hating him. In case Sheen is replaced in the show, authenticity and originality will almost immediately disappear, even with Cryer around, who by the way, is really magnificent. Even though I don't understand Charlie's lifestyle either, I feel it's important to tell you that you're about to condemn an actor who you've dearly loved for many, many years - just as blindly as Charlie's destroying his own life.

alexandre_beta@hotmail.com

pow ... Charlie, I'm quite a fan, I believe very much that you recovered and ended their series, a fan here in Brazil ...!!!!

elfi Gridset