Charlie Sheen

RAGES in Open Letter

2/25/2011 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen just wrote a sternly worded open letter -- which he's given to TMZ -- addressing the decision to shut down the production of "Two and a Half Men" for the rest of the season.

Open Letter
The letter reads:

What does this say about Haim Levine [Chuck Lorre] after he tried to use his words to judge and attempt to degrade me. I gracefully ignored this folly for 177 shows ... I fire back once and this contaminated little maggot can't handle my power and can't handle the truth. I wish him nothing but pain in his silly travels especially if they wind up in my octagon. Clearly I have defeated this earthworm with my words -- imagine what I would have done with my fire breathing fists. I urge all my beautiful and loyal fans who embraced this show for almost a decade to walk with me side-by-side as we march up the steps of justice to right this unconscionable wrong.

Remember these are my people ... not yours...we will continue on together...

Charlie Sheen

don betiiga

hello charlie you are a GREAT ACTOR WHO CARES WHAT ALL PEOPLE SAY THE BIGGEST THING IS THE MEDIA HAVE FUN AND ENJOY LIFE PISS ON THE PEOPLE WHOM THINK ARE BETTER WHO CARES NICE BABYS THE GODESSES
TAKE CARE AND DON T LET ANYONE GET YOU DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Made it Past 27

I predict he will be dead within a year...it's very sad. Drugs, Heart attack, or Suicide?

He does seem manic, soon the depression phase will take over.

I hope he gets better.

Theresa

Since Charlie was the topic, the mother had to b seen, at what else to do but get her kids out of Charlies house, in front of the nations eyes, makes her look good she thinks, him bad! but how good? being a drug attict?

adroitness1

too funny. love the t-shirts on sheenandheard.com

Kathy

OMG!!! Charlie has never said he walks on water!!! He makes mistakes the same as the rest of us it just so happens ours doesn't end up on the news...Let the MAN live his life the way he wants...Who made any of us God to judge our fellow man????You go Charlie....You have a great family support team & that's more than some have...U gotta lkove them HATERS!!!

Numnutz

coocoo

WDD

Charlie should go for rehab, and stop being BS on TV all the time. We are already tired of him. We don't need a person like him in our living room anymore.

PBSeven

The show is great with or without charlie, altough its a shame to see you slip away...

FOURPAW

RATIONAL RECOVERY NON CULT AND WORKS.

Jenna Weiss

Keep quite Charlie Sheen. Enough is enough. Keep your private life under wraps and you will be a winner. Take from the Royals and reign supreme. No one needs to know what goes on behind closed doors until you're ready to share. Don't give anyone ammunition to fire against you. Best wishes.

Barb

Want to know what's wrong with the United States? Millions of our citizens find it worthwhile to watch this mentally ill, probably drug addicted man implode and the media continues to broadcast it.

Victoria D

Charlie Sheen is not the crazy dilousional weirdo that you all think he is. He is telling the truth and the media can't handle it why? Because the politicians are liars, the media are liars, and those backing two and a half men are liars. Charlie Sheen made and is that show. Yeah replace Charlie Sheen with someone like Donnie Osmond and the show will be done and over with... Charlie made the show and the writers wrote the show but come on lets put one of the writers up there or a no name and what is going to happen? The show will crash and burn. Also, who gives a rip if he is doing drugs. Do you ever think your next door neighbor might be doing the same thing but you dont care because he isn't a celebrity... Hello!!!! its his private life not your business.

Sharon

We need to pray for Charlie, seriously folks, this is not going to end well for him. I stopped watching the show over 2 years ago, not because of the things he was doing in his personal life but because the show went from funny to foul. When you engage in this type of programing this is what you end up with! You never enter into sin getting out of it what you intended. Shame on the show for it;s script and shame on the viewers for giving it ratings. There is a reason our world is in such and unrest and shows like this are part of it. I hope it goes away and is replaces with something my whole family can enjoy! Just because you can, doesn't mean you should....

Larry

Hey Craig, Buddies don't fire each other. If Charlie Sheen is such a great actor why can't he act like he has some sense?

marta

Za povrijedu moje casti, trazim da se kaznu svi koji su ucinili ovu veliku sramotu.Novcana kazna i zatvorska kazna.Marta Jelavic...Hvala...

Previous 15 Comments | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments