Charlie Sheen

RAGES in Open Letter

2/25/2011 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen just wrote a sternly worded open letter -- which he's given to TMZ -- addressing the decision to shut down the production of "Two and a Half Men" for the rest of the season.

Open Letter
The letter reads:

What does this say about Haim Levine [Chuck Lorre] after he tried to use his words to judge and attempt to degrade me. I gracefully ignored this folly for 177 shows ... I fire back once and this contaminated little maggot can't handle my power and can't handle the truth. I wish him nothing but pain in his silly travels especially if they wind up in my octagon. Clearly I have defeated this earthworm with my words -- imagine what I would have done with my fire breathing fists. I urge all my beautiful and loyal fans who embraced this show for almost a decade to walk with me side-by-side as we march up the steps of justice to right this unconscionable wrong.

Remember these are my people ... not yours...we will continue on together...

Charlie Sheen

mavie Brook

Charlie
I and the family never miss 2 men and a boy. we really enjoy the show. I amin my seventies and I am a former pysch nurse, I have seen so many individuals with a manis depressive disease(also called Bi-Polar). Please allow your family to put you in rehab, I know it feels great to be high, but you are in danger and need help. I know you want your children back but it won't happen until you get on Lithium or some other medication for your illness. Your children are so sweet and beautiful and they deserve better than they are getting, think of your children and get help before you die like Elvis and Micheal Jackson. Their children are grieving every day for their father.
Love you, Charlie

SpreadingTheTruth

All Charlie Sheen did, in his statement is, properly pronounce Chuck Lorre's, Real Name, in it's proper Jewish Pronunciation.

How is this an Anti-Semitic remark ?

The original meaning and intent of the word, "Semitic", applies to the cultures of people referred to as Akkadian, Amharic, Arabic, Aramaic, Ge'ez, Hebrew, Maltese, Phoenician, Tigre and Tigrinya among others.

Jews do not own the word Semitic, nor are they the only ones that this word applies to.

Typical Harvey Levin, Anti-Jew Baiting !!!

He can have a segment where stars are asked, "Jew or not a Jew", and that's not perceived as being Anti-Semitic, because a Jew Host, is asking his No-Brain, Moron, correspondents, to ask Celebrities whether someone else knows or perceives a Celebrity to be Jewish or not ?

Typical Double Standard !!!

No Gods, have ever really existed, let alone the mythical God of the Abrahamic Religions.

The Date of Creation, did NOT take place 5771 years, as is stated by the Hebrew Calendar.

It is Ethically and Morally wrong to teach this LIE as the TRUTH !!!

Jews are NOT God's Chosen People, because God does not exist nor would he have Petty, Human, Character Flaws, as the is displayed by the God of the Old Testament.

Harvey Levin get over yourself and stop your constant, Anti-Jew Baiting.

Stop promoting Hatred that you are supposedly, so much against !!!

Ginger Ueda

OMG...when is this crackhead going to go away?!!!!!!!! He's a poor excuse for a father and should never be allowed to be around his kids.Crack and whores...nice thing to let your kids see.

sue overbaugh

Charlie do you really think your WINNING !!!! DUH !!!!

Dale

I don't think you can go from a career like his to YOUR FIRED, an not suffer some sort of emotional melt down. The highest paid actor in the history of TV, to out on his ASS. I think if it were me in his shoes I would have flipped my lid too. I don't think all his BULL**** over the past 10 days has helped him out much. If anything it has made it worse!! I think if he continues with this BS, he will end up pissing eveyone off in which he won't ever get an acting job again. Not one that pays the bill or feeds his children anyway. As far as his RECORD setting TWITTER following, the vast majority of them are there to watch him self destruct. And if he keeps going the way he is right now, They will get what they came to see.

B Young

We should remember One thing! Before we judge Charlie Sheen, remember anyone of us could BE Charlie Sheen!!!

Larry

This man has more problems than just a few screws loose, he needs to check in for a major overhaul!

Kurt

Mr Sheen I hope the best for you. I also think you should run for President of the US because you have the nerve to speak your mind and have the sence to use experts for what they do. Once A Marine always a Marine!

Larry

For Charlie Sheen, I can understand that your pissed off, everyone has been in a corner before. I believe your caught in a losing argument, in time you will relize the damage your creating for yourself. Get rid of all those people surrounding you, get a new perspective, living in panic with an addiction is no way to live. Cleanup, Ive ben there!

dr.music

When i write this i'm speaking for the rest of the planet that is not muslim and never will be .
We read with real sadness in our hearts everyday about muslims killing muslims in small numbers.
We are waiting for the day when they start hitting the million plus figure on a regular daily basis.
What can we do to help them reach those daily millions of muslims killed by muslims targets?
Shall we give them more ammo or more money ?
Shall we print more evil korans and evil khomeini's evil green book in dirty arabic and in English and whatever language they prefer just so that muslims can kill each other more and more ?
When will these sweet daydreams of the rest of the planet that wants to live in peace on a muslim free planet come to be real?
When will we read the good news that all muslims have wiped themselves out in their sweet bloodlust and all the arabs are gone too ..
Oh….when will iran bomb saudi arabia and the rest of the middle east so that it can bask in the afterglow of the 12th MADDY that they're all waiting for ?
Oh to hear the elusive good news on a daily basis .

Keri

Charlie Sheen is amazing.

He's an entertainer. It's not always a good thing but it IS what he does and he is entertaining a lot of people. Whether you like him or not this man is always going to be remembered and that sounds like success to me.

Stay crazy, Charlie Sheen.
I love you.

Deborah Hauser

WHAT CHARLIE SHEEN DOES IN HIS PERSONAL LIFE IS JUST THAT "PERSONAL". TO ALL YOU DOWNERS OUT THERE...........BUCK UP AND PUT YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES ON AND GET OVER IT!!!!! ENOUGH SAID!

K Lees

Charlie,
You have your spotlight now....Not a good one though. Take a look at your reviews. You have all the symptoms of Bipolar. I should know...been there done that and with meds the alcohol and drug abuse really diminishes. Get your act together...you are ruining a great career!

Kat

sonia

Nice To Meet You,
My name is Miss mabell ,As I whisper my prayer tonight and went into search for a nice friend at google that is(internet) I came across your contact,My mind and my heart told me to contact you for friendship, A friend who truly understand his or her friend and share their feelings together. please kindly accept my request, I believe that distance or age can never be a barrier but let's love connect us because love is a bridge that connected far distance to be close to each other, I will send my pictures to you immediately i receive your reply at my email address
mabell42009@live.com
yours In Love,
mabell
mabell42009@live.com

facundo

I support Charlie Sheen. I am a follower of the series but more of it. I think that if you take this series and will not succeed

Previous 15 Comments | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments