Charlie Sheen

RAGES in Open Letter

2/25/2011 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen just wrote a sternly worded open letter -- which he's given to TMZ -- addressing the decision to shut down the production of "Two and a Half Men" for the rest of the season.

Open Letter
The letter reads:

What does this say about Haim Levine [Chuck Lorre] after he tried to use his words to judge and attempt to degrade me. I gracefully ignored this folly for 177 shows ... I fire back once and this contaminated little maggot can't handle my power and can't handle the truth. I wish him nothing but pain in his silly travels especially if they wind up in my octagon. Clearly I have defeated this earthworm with my words -- imagine what I would have done with my fire breathing fists. I urge all my beautiful and loyal fans who embraced this show for almost a decade to walk with me side-by-side as we march up the steps of justice to right this unconscionable wrong.

Remember these are my people ... not yours...we will continue on together...

Charlie Sheen

edmund

all the haters sound jealous.
i hope he does the HBO show, it would be awesome.
best to him.

LindaLou

As I read this,I heard his life go into a whistling nosedive, and then I heard a crash. When the cash doesn't come in anymore, the life he leads will not be possible. The end for Mr. Charlie.

tom

He may have a brain tumor. He needs to be checked out ASAP.

Dianne

Mr. Sheen:
You are one extremely selfish person. How dare you put the lives of the other cast memebers and the crew in jeopardy because you think you are the biggest thing that walks this earth. I feel for your family. They are very talented and classy people. Haven't you embarrased them enough? You are not a grown man you are an just a little boy playing at being an adult.

Sad sad

Chuck castrated him.

Home Skillet

Hey Chuckie Sheen ... for the love of God, STOP BREEDING!!!!

Steve

Dead within 3 months

SayWhat

What a piece of chit. Quit lashing out at others and blaming them for youre stupidity charlie.
fish a couple of whores out of the gutter and enjoy the rest of your life.
looks like youve finally jumped the shark.

BayouBabe222

DRUGS IS GONNA KILL HIM. WHEN HE WAKES FROM HIS DRUG-FUELED STUPOR AND REALIZES THAT HE THREW AWAY 2 MILLION DOLLARS A WEEK, HE'S GONNA FLY HEAD FIRST OUT OF A HI-RISE WINDOW.

Charlie Harper

@ #159 Great Idea!

HEY BARKEEP! TWO MORE!

Kevinmiles90000@gmail.com

Charlie Sheen, my offer still stands to fight you on the octagon.

wishes

SORRY CHARLIE --- WE NO LIKEY YOU ANYMORE.

finch

To hold Mr Sheen morally accountable in real life for a entertaining character he plays so well is ignorant.

If the network wants to kill the funniest show on tv for moral reasons, give it to HBO so we can PAY to see it.

Stern did ok on this.....just saying!

puddintang

Oh boy...

coo coo, coo coo!

I love the show but...wow...

He sounds very arrogant and suffering from delusions of grandeur. He probably just ruined his career.

nader paul kucinich gravel mckinney

Much more fun 'n' games to come.