Charlie Sheen

RAGES in Open Letter

2/25/2011 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen just wrote a sternly worded open letter -- which he's given to TMZ -- addressing the decision to shut down the production of "Two and a Half Men" for the rest of the season.

Open Letter
The letter reads:

What does this say about Haim Levine [Chuck Lorre] after he tried to use his words to judge and attempt to degrade me. I gracefully ignored this folly for 177 shows ... I fire back once and this contaminated little maggot can't handle my power and can't handle the truth. I wish him nothing but pain in his silly travels especially if they wind up in my octagon. Clearly I have defeated this earthworm with my words -- imagine what I would have done with my fire breathing fists. I urge all my beautiful and loyal fans who embraced this show for almost a decade to walk with me side-by-side as we march up the steps of justice to right this unconscionable wrong.

Remember these are my people ... not yours...we will continue on together...

Charlie Sheen

Johnny Carcinoma

He's so insane he doesn't realize he's insane.

Liz

Seriously, TMZ needs to stop writing about everything he says and does - he is a complete train wreck. Britney Spears got pounded by everyone for her behavior - why is Sheen getting a pass on similar out-of-control actions?

Canadian

This man is obviously dying. Please do not use him any more on your website so that people can amuse themselves (like rubber neckers at a deadly car accident).

L

Charlie, Charlie, I thought you wanted out. You got it. Be gratious. Its all you have left and leave with your dignity intact *right*.

6one9

HEY CHARLIE`````````````````` THIS IS WHAT KARMA LOOKS LIKE BABY!!
OPEN UP AND TAKE A BIG SNIFF WHILE AMERICA WATCHES YOU GO NUTZ!!!
YOU LET YOUR FANS DOWN```````` LOSER! BYE BYE CHARLIE!!

Bernadette

You're such a loser Charlie Sheen. Hope you saved lots of $$$$$$ for your kids and all your bitches....not counting your exes alimonies. Oh by the way, we don't care if you shut down. Your show is not funny at all anymore.

SpawnOfAzazel

14:59
Sayonara, Chuckles.

sense

Cured with with your brain? riiiggghht. Carlos seems loaded or crazy. Please fire him CBS. He is clearly a liability.

no way

Someone check this man for a brain tumor or injury....

He has seriously lost it.

Jim

He needs sectioning - completely barking

tik

Charlie: The world loves you and your acting, it's not just the show. If you keep this up...what will tomorrow bring? Imagine your children growing up without a father! Your family mourning your death? Never having a second chance? When it's over it's over...Your fans will walk with [you] side-by-side as we march up the steps of [fighting] for your life and freeing you from internal pain and injustice. Say your sorry to the creator, sorry to the world...and just get some help.

Phreaky

Why does Charlie hire hookers? Because no one would sleep with this ahole unless he paid them.

cherry

Umm 5150 yes??? yes???

THIN LIZZY

He's still making a grip of money from the reruns. He probably snapped when Lorre took a cheapshot at Sheen with the liner notes.

john smith

Go Charlie, Don't let this ***** fire the whole crew without notice of a top ten TV show. Only a real pathetic loser would react like baby and fire all of the people that have made him millions of dollars for ten years. Thanks BACKSTABBER PRODUCER