Charlie Sheen

RAGES in Open Letter

2/25/2011 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen just wrote a sternly worded open letter -- which he's given to TMZ -- addressing the decision to shut down the production of "Two and a Half Men" for the rest of the season.

Open Letter
The letter reads:

What does this say about Haim Levine [Chuck Lorre] after he tried to use his words to judge and attempt to degrade me. I gracefully ignored this folly for 177 shows ... I fire back once and this contaminated little maggot can't handle my power and can't handle the truth. I wish him nothing but pain in his silly travels especially if they wind up in my octagon. Clearly I have defeated this earthworm with my words -- imagine what I would have done with my fire breathing fists. I urge all my beautiful and loyal fans who embraced this show for almost a decade to walk with me side-by-side as we march up the steps of justice to right this unconscionable wrong.

Remember these are my people ... not yours...we will continue on together...

Charlie Sheen

Wow ...

lmao! Why yes, Charlie you are winning!

Hollywood

Charlie,

This is only going to provoke Lindsay Lohan to go shoplifting, snort cocaine on You Tube or run down an elderly person to recapture the front page of gossip websites.

Chaps

Say, if we march with you Charlie, can we have a hit off your crack bong and hit on your whores?

jane

DELUSIONAL much?
Wow,scarey state he's in.

6one9

AND `` WAL`MART SUCKS!! OR IS THAT K`MART??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SORRY CHARLIE``````````` YOUR SHOW IS NOW```````````` OVER!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ROUND #1 GOES TO LORRE!! (rolling my eyes)

Jim

Good for you Charlie. I am with you as is my wife. The show is great because of you. It is your life, you drink, you have sex with random women. Why would people be shocked that you do in real life too?? Why would someone love the show, but then not like you because you actually do the things in real life that make your show so good. Where ever you turn up Charlie, we will be with you. Move the show to TBS !!!

nickytini

YES Charlie Sheen, addiction is a disease that you've apparently cured with your "mind" NOW what are you gonna do about the fact that you're an abusive, misogynistic Narcissist

Chaps

Charlie,

Winner or Weiner?

#2

Kelly

Hey, ******* ...

YOU LOST ALL OF YOUR FANS AND NO ONE IS FOLLOWING YOU ANYWHERE!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!

Jack

what about the little fat 1/2 man? Maybe he can take up race car driving like Frankie Muniz, spend all his money and beat up his girlfriend. Oh Charlie, the problems you have caused.

edmund

kudos for sticking to your guns charlie. we all want you happy and healthy, do whatever you need or want to, don't let anyone tell you differently.

your real fans support you unconditionally, just take care of yourself, we want you around for a long time.

keep winning brother!

oh, did i mention... GO REDS!

cancelledaccount

This is very sad. TMZ - for once, act like a man and don't publish his screeds. I feel he's not just crazy and addicted he is an anti-Semite. It makes me cry.

CM

Judging by his letter, he sounds like he's not off drugs, but can we rule out the possibility that he actually HAS fire breathing fists?

Chaps