Sheen RIPS 'Men' Creator,

AA and Thomas Jefferson

2/24/2011 5:31 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen just launched a nuclear attack on live radio ... slamming "Two and a Half Men" creator Chuck Lorre -- calling him a turd -- and went on to call Thomas Jefferson a "p***y."

0224_charlie_audio_BN_TMZ

Sheen unloaded while calling in to "The Alex Jones Show" and claimed he is 100% clean, saying, "Here's your first pee test, next one goes in your mouth. No, you won't get high."

During his rant Sheen compared himself to the Marlon Brando character in "Apocalypse Now" -- and hit just about everything and everyone:

-- He calls Lorre a turd, a clown, and says his real name is "Haim Levine"

-- Referring to his rehab stint, Sheen claims to have embarrassed Lorre "in front of his children and the world by healing at a pace that his un-evolved mind cannot process."

-- On Alcoholics Anonymous ... Sheen says it's a "bootleg cult" with a success rate of only 5%, while his is 100% and added, "Newsflash .. I am special and I will never be one of you."

-- After one rant the host, Alex Jones, tells Charlie he sounds like Thomas Jefferson. Charlie's response, "I'm not Thomas Jefferson. He was a p***y! But I dare anyone to debate me on things."

-- On his drug and alcohol issues, "I have a disease? Bulls**t! I cured it ... with my mind."

Yesterday Charlie flew to an island near the Bahamas with ex Brooke Mueller, Bree Olson, and Natalie Kenly. In the the interview Charlie says Brooke has bailed out ... saying, "Where there were 4 there are now 3. Goodbye Brooke. Good luck in your travels, you're going to need it. Badly."

There's more ... much more -- including sometime incomprehensible riffs about trolls, tattoos, F-18 fighter pilots, and Vatican assassins.

For what it's worth ... Charlie also said he's ready to get back to work.

Christy

I hope no one really believes this man is clean and sober. His thoughts are jumbled and bizarre. You can't cure addiction by wishing it to go away. He is in real trouble!

Hey Now

Can Charlie's parents have him committed? This is so sad. Can a doctor listen to that interview and diagnose him from that? He certainly gives a lot of info to suggest that he needs help ASAP!

I agree with whomever said that about a psych hold. Can they get that? Who would have to do that?

Lemonade

STFU Sheen. You're an imbecile and a source of shame to your families.

Rico

Hello you vulgar punk, in one thing you are correct, you will never be like us! Some of us are as nuts are you are, but some also have morals, education, values, a good sense of humor and good looks...NONE OF WHICH YOU HAVE, YOU DRIED UP PIECE OF CRAP. Go away and die, the world will be much better without you polluting it with your vulgar trash behavior and talk.

Willard

He's right about all that stuff....I like him more.

drdavec

THEY NEAD 2 DO A REALITY SHOW ON CHARLIE ON E
IT WOULD BE BE THE BEST THING ON TV

KP

He's a f*ckin whack...i would cancel the idiots contract and let hime drink himself to oblivion and watch him go down skid row....he can talk big with a few mill in the bank, but in a year or so he would be in skid row...

jwoolman

bofors at #106: "What medication do you recommend for TV-watching brainwashed idiots who refuse to carefully look the mountain of evidence which clearly indicates that 9/11 was stage by the US government?"

??? What does this have to do with Charlie clearly in a not-normal-for-Charlie behavioral mode?

Plenty of people actually do have a lot of unanswered questions about 9/11 and everything that doesn't quite add up before and afterward (I myself would tend more toward the idea that some folks with much to gain financially were just hoping for something like that to happen, and then didn't take certain steps to prevent it - a very common pattern in our history to get us involved in wars, although a more active role is not impossible). So questioning the official view of 9/11 is not craziness on Charlie's part, it's just a minority viewpoint (conversely, those who believe otherwise are not necessarily crazy, either).

But the way he was talking in this interview strongly suggests either meds gone awry or else an untreated/untreatable condition that could also cause the behavior. Or maybe brain damage from prolonged use of cocaine or alcohol or whatever has finally passed some threshold. I can't imagine he'll be able to even sit still long enough to finish an episode of 2.5 Men if he's still in this state.

Hey Now

Can TMZ track down Martin and ask him to listen to that interview? Maybe he can get him into the hospital with an order?

This is not even funny. He sounds like he will be dead soon.

jenny

If I was super stoned I would get this. But I'm not so I don't.

Tony B

515O

Grizelda

I hope he is not allowed unsupervised visits with his children, he sounds like the type who will kill them and then "fail" in his pretend suicide attempt. Alas, since both his baby mamas are golddigging whores who married/screwed him for his fame and money, they are as twisted as he is and probably will leave him alone with his woebegotten spawn. A sad situation.

Aaron

Charlie Sheen who?

depecheaholic

Paging JOHN BELUSHI...John Belushi, your party is waiting for you in the Bahamas...

Wonder what the toxicology report will read after this SH*T BAG takes a dirt nap?

Posted at 1:23 PM on Feb 24, 2011 by Lori
----------------------------------------------------------------
That's an insult to Belushi. He was actually talented.

mrs t

charlie- i would always take your side because people don't understand or know how to have a good time..but your rant had made me afraid of you. not that i will ever see you, but it's a shame to lose a fan. that's something even "you can not debate." how i feel about you has changed.