Sheen RIPS 'Men' Creator,

AA and Thomas Jefferson

2/24/2011 5:31 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen just launched a nuclear attack on live radio ... slamming "Two and a Half Men" creator Chuck Lorre -- calling him a turd -- and went on to call Thomas Jefferson a "p***y."

0224_charlie_audio_BN_TMZ

Sheen unloaded while calling in to "The Alex Jones Show" and claimed he is 100% clean, saying, "Here's your first pee test, next one goes in your mouth. No, you won't get high."

During his rant Sheen compared himself to the Marlon Brando character in "Apocalypse Now" -- and hit just about everything and everyone:

-- He calls Lorre a turd, a clown, and says his real name is "Haim Levine"

-- Referring to his rehab stint, Sheen claims to have embarrassed Lorre "in front of his children and the world by healing at a pace that his un-evolved mind cannot process."

-- On Alcoholics Anonymous ... Sheen says it's a "bootleg cult" with a success rate of only 5%, while his is 100% and added, "Newsflash .. I am special and I will never be one of you."

-- After one rant the host, Alex Jones, tells Charlie he sounds like Thomas Jefferson. Charlie's response, "I'm not Thomas Jefferson. He was a p***y! But I dare anyone to debate me on things."

-- On his drug and alcohol issues, "I have a disease? Bulls**t! I cured it ... with my mind."

Yesterday Charlie flew to an island near the Bahamas with ex Brooke Mueller, Bree Olson, and Natalie Kenly. In the the interview Charlie says Brooke has bailed out ... saying, "Where there were 4 there are now 3. Goodbye Brooke. Good luck in your travels, you're going to need it. Badly."

There's more ... much more -- including sometime incomprehensible riffs about trolls, tattoos, F-18 fighter pilots, and Vatican assassins.

For what it's worth ... Charlie also said he's ready to get back to work.

Barry Soetoro

Charlie Sheen is the real Deal. Living his life the way he wants.
9/11 was an inside Job. F**K Hollywood.

Hey Now

He is really losing it. That's sad. I hope the CBS folks around him realize this for what it really is.

He didn't go to rehab and to top it all off he appears to be becoming unhinged again. Like its an untreated type of bipolar disorder.

Why would he be out saying and doing these things so publically? Something is wrong with him (in every possible way) yet he won't listen to anyone.

Lori

Oh Yeah SURE he's not USING! My God he's rambling like a fricking MAD MAN! what the eff is wrong with this dude...oh...that's right CRACK!

Meme

A song for Carlos

Alicia

Unfortunately, Charlie is a ticking time bomb. Either that or he's looking for publicity and who knows why.

Lori

Still your "hero" after hearing that load of B.S. guys? Accotding to him he's "WINNING" wow...this is spiraling further and further...he's SWIRLING THE DRAIN FOLKS....SWIRLING THE DRAIN.

Rotter

Cocaine is a helluva drug.....

Alexsellsout

He wouldn't be where he is today without his famous father to thank. He gave a jambled-up interview and claimed he's winning and how he has an army of friends(gnarly ninja types? wtf?)..yeah, as long as his money lasts, he is winning in his pathetic small mind. And that is what he means by winning...I got more money than you!! This is someone who has been told "no" very little in life and he really has no clue. Sorry-a$$ interview. And Alex let him curse on air (try doing that when you call in and aren't as wealthy)...funny, I wonder how much Charlie has given Alex over the years..I would guess ALOT. They both are just stroking each other's egos.

Reality1

I would love to see Charlie on Dr. Drew's show - Celebrity Rehab. I think it would be hilarious. He doesn't think he needs help, and he thinks it's over in 2 weeks. How delusional. Quick Dr. Drew - call him up now!

JDizzle

FIRST BITCHES!!!

NadePaulKuciGravMcKi

AIPAC Neocon Controlled Media
smear Charlie Sheen for
Questioning 9/11.

Stiletto

Why is TMZ showing some stock photo years old when he still looked human? Sheen now looks like a combination of skidrow bum and an AID's patient.

Annie

One word for Charlie...Delusional!

Ron

FIX AUDIO IT DOESN'T WORK. Thanks.

SHOOTER12

Yep, insulting your bosses and using vulgarity towards them is really a good thing..a sure sign someone is in complete control of their faculties...NOT!!!!!!!!!!!