Sheen RIPS 'Men' Creator,

AA and Thomas Jefferson

2/24/2011 5:31 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen just launched a nuclear attack on live radio ... slamming "Two and a Half Men" creator Chuck Lorre -- calling him a turd -- and went on to call Thomas Jefferson a "p***y."

0224_charlie_audio_BN_TMZ

Sheen unloaded while calling in to "The Alex Jones Show" and claimed he is 100% clean, saying, "Here's your first pee test, next one goes in your mouth. No, you won't get high."

During his rant Sheen compared himself to the Marlon Brando character in "Apocalypse Now" -- and hit just about everything and everyone:

-- He calls Lorre a turd, a clown, and says his real name is "Haim Levine"

-- Referring to his rehab stint, Sheen claims to have embarrassed Lorre "in front of his children and the world by healing at a pace that his un-evolved mind cannot process."

-- On Alcoholics Anonymous ... Sheen says it's a "bootleg cult" with a success rate of only 5%, while his is 100% and added, "Newsflash .. I am special and I will never be one of you."

-- After one rant the host, Alex Jones, tells Charlie he sounds like Thomas Jefferson. Charlie's response, "I'm not Thomas Jefferson. He was a p***y! But I dare anyone to debate me on things."

-- On his drug and alcohol issues, "I have a disease? Bulls**t! I cured it ... with my mind."

Yesterday Charlie flew to an island near the Bahamas with ex Brooke Mueller, Bree Olson, and Natalie Kenly. In the the interview Charlie says Brooke has bailed out ... saying, "Where there were 4 there are now 3. Goodbye Brooke. Good luck in your travels, you're going to need it. Badly."

There's more ... much more -- including sometime incomprehensible riffs about trolls, tattoos, F-18 fighter pilots, and Vatican assassins.

For what it's worth ... Charlie also said he's ready to get back to work.

jwoolman

Is it possible he's on some medication that needs adjusting? For instance, he sounds as though he's in the the manic phase of manic/depressive (bipolar) syndrome. I saw this first-hand with someone who was mainly unipolar (depressed) but the first dose of medication made him sound a lot like Charlie - bursting with not-too-realistic ideas, flitting from one thing to the other. No money to buy mansions and no ex-wives to buy them for, though... My friend normalized once the dosage was brought down a tad. I imagine other types of meds could do likewise.

bofors

@skinhead 1969

Dude, if you are too stupid to figured that 9/11 was an Inside Job after reviewing the spoon-fed material for morons at the AE911Truth website...

... perhaps you should stop watching TV (oh my God, what you would do then?)....

... and go back to playing with Tinker-Toys!!!

Building don't "collapse" at free fall speed into their own footprint and turn into dust and molten metal without explosives... duh!!!

Lori

Just sent this to a friend who still watches the show...wonder what would happen if this got out to a real news source? I bet a lot of people will be dumping this show...this is just too much.

harlow

Everytime he opens his mouth, he's proving to everybody he needs help. Hey, Dr. Drew I think you have another candidate for your rehab show.

HarlotO'Hara

charlie is on a skyscraper's window ledge and the world is shouting jump.

D-INCARNATION

You tell-em Charlie that was awesome.

JJ

Manic

He is really going to regret this when he hears it in a less manic state.

Clearly mentally ill, and in his mind, this is all making sense.

mike

The funny part is he was talking to all you haters out there who dont know him and believe everything the press says. He told all you idiots to go eat a D#@K, that he is done with you, and you STILL dont get it. LOSERS!!!!!! Here is a man with the courage to live his life without fear of being jugded by others and all you cowards who judge are scared little bitches to be who you really are for fear of what others might think. DO YOUR THING CHARLIE!!!!!! 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB and a big F#@K YOU to all the sheep

Kathy

The man has truly lost his mind.

Ouroboros

Who is he playing tough guy with? Gossip queens? What a bad ass.

Mediocre talent who has done a ton of terrible work and largely owes his career to nepotism. Enjoy your fantasy life, Charles, that and your meth mouth.

bofors

@jwoolman

What medication do you recommend for TV-watching brainwashed idiots who refuse to carefully look the mountain of evidence which clearly indicates that 9/11 was stage by the US government?

I know "you can't fix stupid", but personally I find water-boarding to be very effective in these cases.

H

Winning??? In dental health care? Role model for his children?
Denial???

efnsteve

I couldn't quite listen to the whole thing. But after hearing what I heard, I can now say that he is clinically insane.

ben

Of course Brooke bailed, why wouldn't she?? So she actually has a conscience . . . I wouldn't want to share either!!

acorn

And this, my friends, is what a total manic, psychotic break looks like. He's done, and CBS should be cutting his final check and calling it a day. He is mentally ill. Delusions of being different from every other human, a classic sign of serious mental illness. if he was homeless, we'd cross the street to avoid his raving lunatic ramblings.