« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

NASCAR Champ -- Cinnamon Toast Crunch RULES!

2/24/2011 12:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Screw Wheaties ... Daytona 500 winner Trevor Bayne says he's been running on Cinnamon Toast Crunch since taking the checkered flag in NASCAR's biggest race -- one day after his 20th birthday!

Trevor Bayne Nascar
Trevor -- the youngest winner ever at Daytona -- flew into L.A. to meet his growing legion of fans ... and said he thrives on cereal, pizza, and burgers. Yep, just your run of the mill 20-year-old ... who just won a million dollars!

Trevor also told us what he plans to do with all that cash. Here's a hint: orphans.

You gotta love this kid!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

John

So Doug Pound admits he's a loser and doesn't even have a job. Way to be a worthless slug to society. It's not surprising that all you can think of are stereotypes.

Rhubino

Chris, please review the posts. Doug Dog never said he was Canadian. That would have been me. If you'll notice, I was supporting you in your comments against DD. But now it seems you've turned on me. Apparently now I am a hick, a redneck, a racist, french speaking clown with free health care and hated by all Americans.

You left out commie beer swiggin' moose jockey.

SeizeTheNight

Sounds like dog pound is jealous because 20 year old Trevor won 1.4 million for a single race.

Chris

My bad chief....Canada rocks....and I wish I was into WWE wrestling or Jerry Springer so there was a chance I'd run into this Doug fella. Sadly, I'm not. So we'll just leave it as he's an uneducated **** and Canada is the second best country in the world....problem solved!

OooooNooo!

Is Canada still a country? I thought I saw on South Park that they went broke?

What does all this have to do with Charlie Sheen?

FruitSalad

Just what nascar needs , another super religious poster boy. Crying and thanking god repeatedly. And people wonder why nascar sucks nowadays. Its because of little ***s like this doosh bag.

Mel

Oh how clever...Nascar fans/drivers are being called hicks. The best of the best drivers are from California. If the so called enlightened among us would like to know, there is much more going on during a race than you can see. The smartest engineers and the top technology is used. It is a team sport as well as an individual sport at the same time. With rivalries that span generations.
Only someone with intelligence can understand Nascar. If you can't understand what is going on in a race, then stick with football. Now there is a sport for hicks.

Chris

mel...nice!!

Rhubino

Well said Mel. And people should be thankful that they have such a variety of top level motor-sports to choose from, each with its own specialized technologies, strategies and skill-sets. I'm a fan of Cup Cars, F1, Australian Supercars, and European Touring series'. Yes, it's possible. One doesn't exclude the other.

Mel

oh yeah...Go Harvick!!!!

meow

kasey kahne is from washington and he isnt a hick either!

danichris

Shame on TMZ for this story. This is a brand new kid racing in a race that people work their entire lives to get into! Claiming that Nascar for hicks is completely ingnorant and assanine! I know you get your ratings almost SOLELY by making fun of other people, but shame on you for trying to take anything away from Trevor Bayne in this hugely amazing time in his life!

Hisjules

test

Joonbug

Just saw your comments on Trevor Bayne. Hmmmmmmmmm I never really followed NASCAR but I do live in Tennessee - Don't appreciate the
"tone" - I think "us dumb hillbillys" kin live without TMZ. Won't be watchun yuns agin. (Bet Trevor cries all the way to the Bank - ha.) How stupid. (yawn) click

Den

Hey TMZ first of all the title is wrong. It should read "daytona 500 champ". He is not a NASCAR champ. Congrats to t-bayne for his win, and I respect his religious beliefs but I think he needs to tone it down a bit. I feel like he shoves it down your throat. I respect it but do not need to be reminded while watching sports.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments