She-Bieber

REFUSES to Update Trademark Hairstyle

2/25/2011 5:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber's original moppy haircut will live on FOREVER -- because despite the singer's recent earth-shattering hair makeover ... his 28-year-old female look-alike has no plans to chop her locks.

0224_beiber_lookalike_ex

Katie Cormier from Ocean City -- who was targeted by police in a Bieber-boozing mix-up last year -- tells TMZ, "I plan on keeping the same image that I've rocked for the past few years ... Sorry Bieber, I was here before you on the hair style!"

But the best part ... no more cases of mistaken identity -- she adds, "It'll be nice to not hear the tourists refer to me as Bieber."

We bet.

Mayu

Is it just me, or does this new haircut make him look kind of like a lesbian?

jack

Beibers new hairdo is way to feminine for Katie

lexi1999

guys, seriously. if you're a hater, you don't need to comment. don't you have better things to do than bring down Justin Bieber?? i mean, come on, get a life.

Wiley

No more mix ups now that Bieber has a "Ronson" haircut!

Shannon

Katie was rocking the original hair style way before Justin hit the scene! If you dont have anything nice to say about her then keep them shut. She didnt ask for any of this to happen and is happy that they have way different looks now. I am happy Justin has matured his look, it looks great on him! Please refrain from mean uneccessary comments about either of them because obviously your life sucks if you have nothing better than to talk **** about a 28 year old or a 16 year old!!!

Are You Kidding Me

Only Thing I Can Say Is He Looks Like A Girl,And The Girl Looks Like A Dude

brianna

justin bieber looks like a monkey and slean gomez is just down right an idot so they are perrfect 4 each other they both look stupid

alynne