Lindsay Shows Up At Her First Lawyer's Office

2/24/2011 6:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan just showed up at the law office of Blair Berk --- Lindsay's first lawyer --  to noodle over her felony grand theft case ... TMZ has learned.

0224_lindsay_blair_EX

Sources tell us Shawn Holley and Lindsay decided to call Berk and ask her to review the evidence in the case and strategize with Lindsay.  Sources tell TMZ ... Holley met with Lindsay and Dina for hours yesterday at Holley's office.  That meeting was followed by a lengthy conversation between Holley and Berk, and the two decided Lindsay should continue the discussion with Berk today.

Holley is and will continue to be Lindsay's lawyer, but in this kind of a pickle, two heads are better than one.

Berk, by the way, is the lawyer who repped Lindsay when she got her 2 DUI's ... and managed to get her off with a legal slap on the wrist.  One of the main reasons Berk is meeting with Lindsay -- she was the lawyer in the case the has now led to the probation violation.

It's likely Berk and Lindsay will discuss the D.A.'s plea offer, which would require her to accept 6 months in jail.

Previous 15 Comments | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20

Grandma Cracker

Good job Mare!

dreamon

Word is that she's going to be on Jimmy Kimmel tonight.....

Good idea?

Grandma Cracker

Typical dip**** move on her part. She just makes an ass out of herself when ever she and her's open their collective mouths!

janet

This is not the first time Holley got bad mouthed (always jail) Lohan has done nothing to help herself or Holley. Holley can only do so much. Blair Berk, what can she do?

Lohan will ask for a trial to stall jail time.

lisa2

OMG, Gotta love Sharon Stone.

"Sharon Stone has revealed that she doesn't think that Lindsay Lohan is getting the help that she needs.

The actress, who worked with the 24-year-old in the movie Bobby in 2006, claimed that her celebrity status is stopping her from getting real "health care".

She said on CNN's Piers Morgan Tonight: "I don't think it's a question of her youth. But it's a question of the fact she clearly needs some actual health care."

themare

You still threatened me, you ass

---

LL probably thinks she can talk her way out of trouble if she does the two part interview with Extra, but if she says she never would steal, or any of the many things that can come from talking in interviews, she may be really "sunk"

universaltarot

The best way to keep people from robbing your store is to get an e-boutique like this one!

Lindsay can't get her paws on your jewels until she pays for them! :p

ilovegossip

Is it my immagination, or have sitting bulls posts disappeared?

ilovegossip

@the worm

I didn't realize they delete all your posts too! I don't get the whole banning of a screen name, when all you have to do is create a new one.

If they are going to do it, they should ban the ip address.

I've got to ask...who is the dumbell that you're sick of. It seems to refer to Lindsay, but I doubt that is what you mean.

twilightmom

I have a sneaking suspicion, if she does plea this Judge will give her the 6 mths with *no* early release.
THAT would be, "I don't care that you're Lindsay Lohan". Stick to your word Judge S. (o:

themare

He has popped up under the name "sickofthedumbell". This sicko is Matt Atkins of Providence, RI.

---

315. yes, his posts under that name have disappeared, on the other board I checked, too. Only place I can find his comments is where I cut and pasted them to my post, but i'll be aware of any other posts like 321 states.

M

If she's honestly not guilty, as she claims, she should NEVER take a plea deal.

Previous 15 Comments | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20