'NCIS' Crash 911 -- 'A Car Hit One of My Co-Workers'

2/24/2011 4:21 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a recording of the 911 call made after a fatal car accident  on the set of "NCIS" -- in which a show staffer tells the operator, "A car hit one of my co-workers ... auto versus pedestrian."

NCIS Car Accident

As we first reported, a 52-year-old security guard working on the set was hit by a passenger van ... when the 60-year-old driver had some sort of medical emergency behind the wheel and veered on to the L.A. area set.

The security guard was rushed to a nearby hospital -- but later died from his injuries.

The driver of the van was also taken to the hospital and was later released.

We're told an investigation into the incident is still ongoing.

0816_crash_footer

Room Monitor

WTF needs to hear this kind of audio, Harvey you perv. COME THE **** ON.

DUMBASS.

p.s. I wanna tie ur no show penis around ur conceited fat fking head Harvey. Then have fat Mike step on yu with his big fat toe and cut off ur intake. Mike is a fat fk and will always be a fat fk and ugly as fk and stupid as fk too. Thanks.

I hate stupid dumbass fkers. I do.

Julius Gulius

Speaking of traffic, that of TMZ's would double, were there "like" and "reply" options in the comment sections. TMZ staffers might want to check out how comments are formatted on most articles of CNN's website.

Julius Gulius

p.s. CNN also has a feature in which one has the option of choosing to view the most recent comments, the oldest, or the most "liked." I'd totally hit up your website more often, were conditions the same here... most guiltily.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

so I guess a band-aid didnt make the little boo boo all better

Saul rosenberg

What is the purpose of posting this audio, someone died from this accident, there is no need to broadcast the fear and tragedy that befell these people that day. You guys have ZERO class. I hope Harvey gets hit by a car leaving your studios and you guys broadcast that call to 911.

HairbySapphire

Wow!

heartbroken

I am the one who made this call. What's the point of posting it? Take it down. No class