Michael Jackson's Kids -- The Future Is 'Grimm'

3/1/2011 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's in their blood ... and now Prince & Paris Jackson want to show the world they belong in show business ... by trying out for their school play -- a mash-up of classic "Brothers Grimm" fairy tales.

0228_jackson_kids_EX

Paris expressed interest in auditioning for the show recently on "Good Morning America"  -- and now TMZ has learned, Prince wants in on the action too ... because they BOTH officially tried out last week.

The show's called "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon" ... and it crams 209 classic fairy tales -- like "Snow White" and "Cinderella" -- into a single jam-packed play.

So far, no word on who got what role -- if any -- but the odds are in their favor ... because the play has nearly 50 characters in it.

AC.

They look nothing like their stepfather, they are white.

glory

i can already see those children are going to be soon taken away from her.

i can already tell this isn 't going to end well....

glory

they are clearly white children.
Micheal lied face it people

glory

t's in their blood what blood.
they arent even related to those jacksons.

cawobeth

In addition to what Mrs. Jackson said, during the interview with Robin Roberts, my favorite part is when Paris rolls her eyes.

Overall, media has been pretty respectful to Michael's kids and not sensationalized them.
For this I am grateful.

However, certain medialoids have still never saved face as far as Michael is concerned.
That's OK, over 30 years of slander takes a while to clear-up and the winds of Michael Jackson will one day flow freely.

Deb

Why are you yelling? I was right, you had no business posting unrelated topic. I am glad that they deleted your posts. How does that feel getting deleted?

Posted at 11:53 AM on Mar 1, 2011 by Siggisis

I think this is a Siggi cloner. The real Siggi is more articulate and usually not as hostile. I am not a hater or a fan, I am a realist ok, so don't anyone accuse me of switching sides. I HAVE no side.

Missy

They look nothing like their stepfather, they are white.

Posted at 3:28 PM on Mar 1, 2011 by AC.

Who is their stepfather? Debbie never remarried.

@glory-MJ is their biodad,accept it,build a bridge and get over it already!

Mae

They are not Michael's bio kids. They are white and they will know someday. The End

Deb

STFU, Deb, how's that for articulations, huh? Don't mean to be hostile, but I have had it, up to here! Everybody has his/her moment, I have mine. But I still love you. Don't hold back!

Filthy, Filthy, through and through, everybody else is filthy, but I am not leaving, not like that!

Posted at 8:13 PM on Mar 1, 2011 by Siggisis

Another reason I do not think this is the real Siggi is because she is more capable of addressing difficult issues without allowing herself to become upset as this poster apparently has.

Yes, everyone has their moments, and if this is you Siggi I hope whatever is going on blows by quickly because yours is one of the few fan voices that make any sense to me on this board.

Missy

Mae-They are MJs biokids

on MJJ's side

GO FOR YOUR DREAMS PRINCE AND PARIS!!! I'LL BE ON YOUR SIDE FOREVER!!

sofi

It's a different thing to act in a schoolplay and a different thing to work at a theater with professional actors.

Before jumping to conclusions shouldn't we wait and see if the children do pursue a career in showbiz after completing their studies?