Penelope Cruz -- How to Lose Baby Weight in 32 Days

2/24/2011 1:35 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Just 32 days after giving birth to her baby son on Jan. 22, new mom Penelope Cruz surfaced in Santa Monica on Wednesday with no signs of any baby weight to lose.

0224_penelope_zoom_launch
She's one hot mama.

g

ARE YOU GUYS KIDDING ME????? ARE YOU GUYS BLIND????? YOU CAN TOTALLY SEE HER FAT BELLY UNDER HER SHIRT(WHICH IS ABSOLUTELY NORMAL AFTER HAVING A BABY), BUT C'AMON LET'S NOT BE SOOO FOOL OF OURSELVES...... SHE'S STILL OVERBLOATED!!! WE CAN SEE THAT!
IT'S CLEARLY THAT SHE HAS NOT LOST ALL THE BABY WEIGHT YET!

g

ARE YOU GUYS KIDDING ME????? ARE YOU GUYS BLIND????? YOU CAN TOTALLY SEE HER FAT BELLY UNDER HER SHIRT(WHICH IS ABSOLUTELY NORMAL AFTER HAVING A BABY), BUT C'AMON LET'S NOT BE SOOO FOOL OF OURSELVES...... SHE'S STILL OVER BLODDED!!! WE CAN SEE THAT!
IT'S CLEARLY THAT SHE HAS NOT LOST ALL THE BABY WEIGHT YET!

Hime

@10- You don't lose "milk weight" from your stomach.

Kayan Phoenix

thats easy, u just breastfeed!! i lost 35 lbs in 2 weeks by doing that!!

Kayan Phoenix

@66 it has nothing to do with milk weight LOL u burn SO many calories when u nurse, the weight just comes off

mer

@36
@38

no, just checked- not a tranny. also not terribly, but i'd say reasonably attractive. i've never had any complaints. i forgot that all women who don't buy into the baby charade have to have some sort of physical defect. now if you'll excuse me, i'm going to go enjoy my vaj that hasn't been ripped all the way to my anus. toodles!

moe

She is UGLY and looks like a horse even with the nose job!

toto

Her boobs look fab and she looks healthy.

cake

This is not rocket science. Breastfeeding has a couple of miraculous results. The first (and foremost) is that it is what the baby needs - seriously - affecting him/her well into adulthood, positively or negatively.

The second is that is melts pregnancy pounds in otherwise healthy moms (who's weight gain was related to the pregnancy, not an underlying condition or weight/thyroid/metabolic problem).

Breastfeeding also makes you busty - and if you're not careful (as in my case) you will find yourself producing WAY too much and the busty-ness is not fun, it's painful if you don't have a way to deal with it (I didn't have 6 babies to nurse, so I pumped and froze what I had, gradually reducing production until I had the right amount for my wee one, with a bit extra for emergencies).

Fit women (esp. those who breastfeed), in my experience, look similar (sans implants or no) after 1-2 months. Feel free to disagree - but I can't refute experience. Breastfeed, ladies, please!!

cake

@ #66: who posted: @10- You don't lose "milk weight" from your stomach. Posted at 3:31 PM on Feb 24, 2011 by Hime
---
Um... yes, actually, you do. : )

cake

@51. She has at least 20-25 pounds to go.
Posted at 1:33 PM on Feb 24, 2011 by Chris
---
um.... *ewww!*

cake

@ mer (I think # 38 -not that it matters, the sentiment isn't dialogue): "i'm a woman, and the idea of a baby growing inside of me disgusts me. revolting."

Please---PLEASE!!! Don't ever, ever EVER get pregnant okay? If you're that repulsed, you need to be responsible about your abhorrence, m'kay? Cool.

Also, Please, please PLEASE never have children - your viewpoint is (gotta give you credit) extremely honest, but generally stalwart (without dishonesty or ulterior motive such as popping one out for profit [child support]. not cool but highly likely in those who are emotionally absent... and worse).

If you do have a change of heart - I hope it's dokumentable with a psych/behavioral therapist.

Gladly, you seem adamant about never going through this, so I hope you're responsible about that. Good luck to you - (its not for everyone, and there's no shame in that. I'd rather people not cave to cultural pressure than mess innocent children up because they think that's the expectation... I applaud your honesty. Please don't cheat on that. : )

Suzzy

That woman is stunning.
I would love to see any of you out there even remotely TRY to look like that--- and not even after a baby.
Stop nit picking... its utterly disgusting.
No wonder why women suffer.
Losers.

ashli

Are you SERIOUS?!!? She is BLOATED from pregnancy, and those breasts HAVE GOT TO GO!!! Are you serious? It will take her another six months, and then she'll be fine. These post-partum women go out thinking they look normal, and it is pathetic. They are leaking from every possible body orifice, and they are bloated, and they are horrible. Forgive me, but that is the truth. That woman should be home with the baby until he is a year old or 9 months, and she should have been walking for exercise and consulting with a personal trainer in the meantime. Disgusting the way she looks.

Posted at 11:32 AM on Feb 24, 2011 by camaguey

hey.............go f*ck yourself

WHERE_IS_CHARLIE'S_MIND?

lol.. nice job baiting your readers into commenting about the fact that she's still quite rotund,TMZ. :)