Brutal

Rihanna Photos

Surface

2/24/2011 12:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

New photos of Rihanna reportedly taken shortly after Chris Brown beat her have shown up online.

Rihanna Abuse Photos
MediaTakeOut.com has published photos of Rihanna which appear to have been taken at a hospital back in 2009 ... following the brutal attack.

Rihanna Assault Photos
No comment from Rihanna's camp ... at least so far.

Shortly after the incident, TMZ published a photo of Rihanna's injuries. Brown eventually plead guilty to assaulting Rihanna and was ordered to stay away from the singer.

However, just this week, a judge agreed to allow Brown to once again have contact with his ex-girlfriend.

022411_rihanna_battered_tmz

0224_chris_brown_rihanna_footer

NR Davis

"Sticks and stones may break my bones,
But chains and whips excite me."

-- Rihanna, "S&M"

I am so sorry she endured this, but I can't help but wonder why she is extolling violence in her songs. These pictures are horrifying, but it appears that perhaps the worst scars she endured at Chris Brown's hands may be psychological in nature.

SHANTEL GODDARD

LML I THINK SHE DESERVED IT AND SHE DOESNT DESERVE A GOOD MAN LIKE CHRIS SO WHO DISAGREE WITH MY COMMENT COULD PISS OFF

HG

I love how many women here want chris brown to suffer and be destroyed the rest of his life. Let's get something out there that is confirmed but hardly mentioned (accept in police reports which rihanna admitted to). She grabbed his phone saw texts from some groupie (im sure she has her own groupies) and proceeded to kick-stab him on the side with her stilletto. He reacted after that. Now there's no excuse for how far he took it, no woman should be hit like that, but it does change things. It does make things less simple. It does make her a PART of the problem. Just like i watch on jersey shore, we think it's ok for young women who may not be as big and storng as men but are in shape and strong enough to hurt a guy, we we see these chicks hit guys in the face, (sammi to ronnie), and rihnna kicks chris brown in the stomach with a sharp heel, but when the man reacts you people thinkit's cut and dry, he's the one completely at fault. Sorry but that's BS. Are we equal? if so then when you hit me I have every right to hit you back. Now if we're not equal then it's a different story...

DjfunkmasterG

Wow... I mean wow.

Gives new meaning to Smack my bitch up

jace

DAMN!!! she got ****ed up

Avina Laff

I have been looking at the pics and have to ask this one question? Who has bone in their lips?
Picture 2's caption says her lip was cut almost to the bone!!!

I say let me at Chris Brown I'd kick his ass! Rihanna rocks!

alamodefender

says her lip was split almost down to the bone! never heard of anyone with a bone in their lip!

UWEM IMOH EMMANUEL

JESUS SAID,he among you who is without sin should cast the stone first .chris brown has made a mistake, like we all do,lets give him another chance.if we kill him for it, will it reform him or others.
for people who intends to kill his career, continue manufacturing pics,rihana and chris brown may end up as husband and wife tomorrow.

Seiarra

Get over it people, thing is people always fight weather it gets out on the news or not. Truth is she was not hurt that bad because weeks after the accident they were hiding out together. She hit him and he had a reflex and hit back without thinking, it happens. The man is hot on his game now and so is she!!! He has done his time and served for what he did, you people be trippin. She just used what happened to sell her Rated R album. COUPLES FIGHT, POINT BLANK. I am #teambreezy all day no matter what, you dont give up on people just cause they make a mistake!!!!!!

mark

good lad might make her sing better

Enrique

WOW these pictures are horrific.. Chris Brown is a punk b!tch and should be hanged for what he did.. he should be serving time in prison..

Enrique

I am SO HAPPY THEY PUBLISHED these pictures.. its a reminder of what that ANIMAL did to a woman... I find it disgusting how so many African Americans are defending Chris and saying Rihanna deserved this... Chris Brown should have been serving time for what he did.. he is a punk, weak beaoch!!! and I hope somebody whoop his @ss like he did to a woman..

Seth

LOL, Why make a big deal over a couple of love taps? After all, she did have the honor of being with Chris Brown. I'm sure Chris didn't have any problems replacing Rihanna. He has women waiting in line.

Shezz

The photos can be see at http://itw­el.com

MRS.C

this is getting old now, of course she looks worse in the picture she has no makeup on.

Previous 15 Comments | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments