Brutal

Rihanna Photos

Surface

2/24/2011 12:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

New photos of Rihanna reportedly taken shortly after Chris Brown beat her have shown up online.

Rihanna Abuse Photos
MediaTakeOut.com has published photos of Rihanna which appear to have been taken at a hospital back in 2009 ... following the brutal attack.

Rihanna Assault Photos
No comment from Rihanna's camp ... at least so far.

Shortly after the incident, TMZ published a photo of Rihanna's injuries. Brown eventually plead guilty to assaulting Rihanna and was ordered to stay away from the singer.

However, just this week, a judge agreed to allow Brown to once again have contact with his ex-girlfriend.

022411_rihanna_battered_tmz

0224_chris_brown_rihanna_footer

Barbarascy

In a way I am wondering why this is being brought up again. But in another light something can be learned from this. Maybe a young lady who is in an abusive relationship will look at these pictures and read about Rihanna's ordeal and think twice about staying in the relationship. This is an old story and rather redundant, but perhaps there is something that can be gotten out of the matter.

kwm

Well, at least it do***ents for Oksana Grigorieva what punches to the face really look like. Unlike Oxy's pictures of her smiling at the dentists the next day, this is how a real victim of closed fist punches would appear. TMZ should post Oxy's picture next to this one and run a poll...

TheHOLETruth

All you Chris Brown apologist can suck it .....Its god these are posted so others can see the disgusting piece of work he is ...Oh wait, maybe they shouldn't be posted because hes black and it will be racial or some other stupid reason you always come up with ...Some of you people need to just face the fact that it was a disgusting thing for that mental midget to do ..

Posted at 8:15 AM on Feb 24, 2011 by SportsGrl

-----

SportsGrl-SO FAR you're the only one with race issues [that will change, I'm sure]. But I think you need to be more concerned about your inability to maneuver around the English language. You seemed to have missed some basic grammar rules, it probably happened after they skipped you from the 1st to the 6th grade, right about the time you dropped out.

Lori

Thank you for that simple but tasty recipe Chef Kooky! I'll try that out TONIGHT!

It's more informative than this old story...but DAMN, I had never seen the later pix of this beating...the fresh one is obviously taken right after before the swelling and bruises had set in, these pix show WHY the judge went old school on CB

laura

These pics make my stomach feel sick. Can you guys take them down? We all know what Chris did. I dont think Rihanna wants to go back there.

Noname

Nice time to release these photos TMZ, right after everything has been dissolved and the two parties are trying to move on with their lives. Trying to keep drama going are we?, Sad TMZ, very sad.

tiffany

why the **** are they posted this? this was 2 years ago, we dont need more controversy on this. I think its best that rihanna and chris brown stay away from each other, im sure rihanna doesnt want to risk getting beating again.

Julie

No reason to bring this back up. ONLY going to hurt the people involved that have moved on but not forgotten this incident. Really makes me not want to check out TMZ anymore. Bookmark **Deleted.

Jackie

TMZ...You must feel so important to post these pix. That's like slapping Rihanna in the face by remaining her the abuse and pain she went through. TMZ...NO CLASS AT ALL ON THIS.

Trevis Miho

...these photos are horrible, and it takes us back to first hearing this story...which broke in 2009 - so why is TMZ tryna make us conjure up negative feelings for Chris Brown again??

I think being a young famous couple has got to be some of the hardest sh*t to deal with, and having a beautiful girlfriend in the public eye who's gonna do her own experimenting & dating because she's young as well, has GOT to be poison. I hated Chris Brown for what he did because it WAS brutal. I could never do that to a woman, BUT I've been in poisonous situations where I could've "shaken the SH*T" out of someone (humourous, but not really funny in this situation)..and if she was FAMOUS and POPULAR it wouldve escalated everything and make it worse, I'm sure.

These are raw pics that shouldn't be forgotten, but shouldn't be posted all up on the internet - again - either. Chris, it was f*cked up, but we all watched you take your punishment humbly. You deserve at least something for that, even if just acknowledgement.

frankentit

let this remind every one what a pos Chris Brown is! He and Mike Vick should get gay married! Ha ha ha ha !

janet

The point is if a girl or woman is quick with her hands to hit don't be surprised if the guy hits back.

I didn't see my dog tripped over my dog right down my basement stairs I missed the banister. Not to diminish anything but her face looked alot better then mine did.

LongJohn69

"Attitude Adjustments" tend to take a lot out of ya!

hehe

pick a new story arleady. this has been the top story for 2 hours now.. Im getting sick of seeing this as the picture, since I have tmz as my home page.

me

Anyone who would date him is a desperate fool and are just asking for the same treatment. He's a piece of ****