Charlie Sheen -- 'Men' Was a 'Toxic Environment'

2/25/2011 7:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen just re-unleashed on the "knuckleheads" behind "Two and a Half Men" ... saying he could never go back to the show if it meant working with "the turds that are currently in place."

Charlie Sheen Rant Audio
Sheen just called in to Fox Sports Radio with Pat O'Brien ... where he claimed during the entire 8-year run on "Men" he felt like "an unwanted relative being given cold coffee at 9pm every night."

And now that show execs have shut down production on "Men" for the rest of the season, Charlie believes the show is also done FOR GOOD ... saying, "Can you imagine going back into the sludge pit with those knuckleheads at this point? Can you imagine? It would go bad quickly."

It already has.

Previous 15 Comments | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34

AsylumRox

GO CHARLIE! Studios have exploited the talented forever. They weren't concerned about your health until the public started questioning their responsibility in enabling your addictions. Celebrities pay too high a price for what they do...paparazzi, no privacy, hyper-scrutinization, studios used to hand out coke (maybe some still do, who knows) Im sick of watching the media & public grind these young talented people into the ground ie Britt Spears, Lindsey Lohan, Charlie Sheen, Gary Coleman. This is not a new problem. So Charlie use your power but also do your best to stay sober and make good decisions for yourself and help out other actors by proxy. xo

jeterbug

I love how he lashed out at the criticism from fans by saying they should "get a job". WE have jobs, Charlie. Do you?!!

dorothy

This so called person is a pig!!! Whoop his butt to the curb..
Enough!!!!!!!

Ruth

I really think Charlie needs help, but I also love the cast of two and half men and I think he really should think of his friends on the show. It is my all time favorite show and would hate for it to be canceled all because of Charlie having a melt down.

David

You, all of you with your outraged comments, don't understand at all. You're all falling for Charlie's latest outrageous behavior. Just wait 6 months, and you'll see the movie starring Sheen and Lohen in the making. And I predict you'll all go see it.

bara

whose the next celebrity to be found dead OD.

shorty

He is a total and utter ASS! he needs to apologize for the comments about bipolar people.

ElliE

Well....if hitting ROCK BOTTOM is some -concept to do with fishing- or whatever it was that Charlie thought about the concept...then all one can figure is that Charlie is a very bad at fishing indeed. Doubt he knows what water coming out of his tap is.

steven Larsen

remeber chuck lorre stole the show and WB, CBS and probably charlie all knew. but the almighty buck was bigger than ethics with them

Deemari

He wonders why his castmates are not coming to his defense? Maybe because HE took money out of their households and cost them a bundle. Shelfish ass-crack!

sonia

Nice To Meet You,
My name is Miss mabell ,As I whisper my prayer tonight and went into search for a nice friend at google that is(internet) I came across your contact,My mind and my heart told me to contact you for friendship, A friend who truly understand his or her friend and share their feelings together. please kindly accept my request, I believe that distance or age can never be a barrier but let's love connect us because love is a bridge that connected far distance to be close to each other, I will send my pictures to you immediately i receive your reply at my email address
mabell42009@live.com
yours In Love,
mabell
mabell42009@live.com

Marianna

My name is Marianna am a Brazilian fan live in Rio de Janeiro and I love the passion (not just me as everyone around here) this show, but I regret to inform would be a total failure to change the character of Charlie, he's part of the comedy in the series. Do not take him by fans from around the world!

Marianna