Kelsey Grammer's Wedding Shindig

2/25/2011 8:36 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

This is the scene -- where Kelsey Grammer, Kayte Walsh and their wedding guests will chow down on ginger prawns and dance the night away for $400 a plate at the Plaza Hotel tonight.

Kelsey Grammer Wedding Reception
VFW Hall this ain't.

AJ

he is a old dude and she will be the last. her just a loser

Mercy

So sad with so many people out of work they spend money like on a marriage that will not last 10 yrs, I have been married 34 yrs no wedding, no shower, no baby shower , all work and $25 for a wedding, and what they spend on weddings I could try to retire unreal, they all have more money then brains

LeslieB

Crass. Totally crass.

hstewartlee

NO matter what....yes he deserves happiness but not at the expense of dishonoring his commitments to other's and constantly hurting people in that search. I used to be a fan ...I am no longer. I have a problem with all those who say he has had a tragic past...so have a million other people...he has enjoyed multiple blessings ...he deserves no sympathy or recognition when abuses other's. This marriage will not last because as with everything else...he knows nothing about honor or commitment...and Kayte deserves exactly what she married a half dead man inside who lives through the vibrancy of other's and drains them dry...selfish...you cannot buy class.

Windygirl

please, God please, tell me this fool has a prenup now... or how delusional is he?

brandi

A has-been, that gives us more reasons daily to never think of him again,

SusanInFlorida

No, Kelsey married Wife #4 without a prenup. Talk about living in a fantasy world!!! Kelsey is self absorbed (always has been) and only cares about his needs. Camille was with him through his drug/alcohol addiction when he was dead broke. She is the one who got him his star status today...and what does he do with it...he dumps her and marries a freakin flight attendant. His children mean nothing to him. Camille, do not take him back!!! He wore silk panties because he is obviously a closet queen!!!!

SenorMisogynistValtrexCialiss

I'd be more interested if it was Kelsey Grammer finally comes out.

Bachelor party video? Come out come out where ever you are? B-Party videos are always better than wedding videos. Crazy. Crazy. youtube.com/watch?v=ySlZdASmGCM

Bonus footage possibly Mr. Grammer's most watched performance since Frasier ended in 2003. youtube.com/watch?v=xG94qxb7Uu8

Bonnie

Congratulations Kelsey ! You got Camille before she got you. She has been trolling ever since RHOBH started. I'd like to buy her for what I think of her and sell her for what she thinks of herself. I believe she broke up your last marriage.What goes around comes around. Now you be faithful to your new Mrs. Grammar!!! Don't worry ....BE HAPPY!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4