TMZ Live -- Can 'Two and a Half Men' Be Saved?

2/25/2011 6:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Is "Two and a Half Men" gone for good? Will Lindsay Lohan cop a plea? And, could Harvey REALLY kick Jason's lawyer-butt in a cage match? We answer these questions and 28 others on today's TMZ Live!

022511_tmzlive

AND ... if you want to ask a question live during the show via Skype, email us your info (name, phone number, Skype ID) by clicking the pic below!!!

0122_skyoe_join

TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic

(0:00) Charlie Sheen derails "Two and a Half Men" -- so what the hell happened? Mike -- who talks to Charlie -- gives us the lowdown on the whole situation.
(2:00) Mike believes Charlie has been sober throughout this madness.
(5:10) Why did Lindsay meet with powerhouse attorney Blair Blerk?
(7:10) Charlie says he DIDN'T call Chuck Lorre an anti-Semitic name.
(9:45) Harvey say he'd dominate Jason in a fight! Jason couldn't disagree more.
(11:10) Is Warner Bros. pissed about our Charlie stories?
(13:20) Skype questions from sunny Hawaii!
(16:45) What are Harvey and Jason's favorite musicals?
(18:18) Would Harvey interview Charles Manson?
(21:12) What does the guy who reads the Twitter questions look like?
(24:30) Twitter time!

riol

Skype seems to be all the rage....in Canada

gutsygirl

Harvey, as a Jewish man aren't you offended by what Charlie and mel have said?

Winning

Soaring in a silver sulfer surfboard my secret assasins will rollover any troll that stands in my way. I side step straffed fools and ugly kids on my lawn in my underwear before I had a cip coffee. Lightening bolts of courage and rapture blazed from eyeballs, why? Oh I don't know maybe because my name is WINNING.

xoxo
Troll

Catherine

Harvey--Two days ago I "diagnosed" Charlie as bipolar. Now Dr. Drew concurs. Obviously he's been self-medicating for years but how did his family miss the severity of the situation? They say he's got substance problems, but absent substances he has MAJOR issues!

rach

what do you think of michael lohan accusing dina of doing coke with lindsey

R

Charlie is on prescribed medications, Mike. Get real.

Lucky_130

Ok Harvey I got it, You got ahold of Charlie right after the Jones show.

MP

Charlie's not eccentric; he's bipolar.

ter

IF Charlie gets a new show on HBO .. do you think it will be a hit ...like Californiacation is for Showtime?

drdavec

its fist bump lawyer fri on TMZ LIVE :)

nee nee

Oh come on Charlie is rambling like a coke fiend

bf

Whats up with video quality? Video does not look HD.

Anonymous

Why don't they just replace Charlie Sheen?

That crack head is not the reason for the show's success. It's the writing and overall chemistry. I can think of a few people who could play that role

Greg

It's called alcoholics "ANONYMOUS" for a reason. Not to cool about outing Lorre.....

R

Harvey, you should get 3 months for those shirts you wear.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments