« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

UFC Honcho to Sheen -- You Can Fight In My Octagon!

2/25/2011 1:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen already has a venue if "Two and a Half Men" creator  Chuck Lorre agrees to fight him in the octagon -- because UFC boss Dana White has invited them to be the "co-main event" at this weekend's big fight.

Charlie Sheen UFC

White tells TMZ, "BJ Penn is fighting Jon Fitch on Saturday ... [Charlie and Chuck] are more than welcome to be the co-main event."

In fact, Dana's even made a prediction -- saying, "I have Charlie Sheen by brutal knockout."

How can you bet against a guy with "fire-breathing fists?"

0225_chuck_lorre_charlie_sheen_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Kari

So sad that the UFC is turning this into a light-hearted publicity stunt. Charlie is unraveling and he's a severe addict. He needs help. I hope he gets it for his children's sake.

tracker

MARTIN SHEEN SAYS ,CHARLIES NO DIFFERENT THAN SOMEONE WITH CANCER...WELL CANCER PATIENTS FIGHT FOR EVERY BREATH THEY TAKE..I THINK MAYBE CHARLIE SHOULD EXPERIENCE THIS DISEASE ..MAYBE PUT HIS PRIORITIES IN ORDER...HOWEVER THAT M. SHEEN HAS NOT GOT CUSTODY OF THESE BABIES TROUBLES ME..BROOKE IS AS BAD AS CHARLIE ..ANY JUDGE WOULD AGREE...WHO KNEW CHARLIE WAS THE 1/2 MAN IN 2 1/2 MEN...I,M AN I.C.U NURSE..I,VE SEEN ENOUGH AND I THINK CHARLIE WILL NOT LIVE LONG ANYWAY..JOHN CRYER MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE STOPPED LAUGHING &SAYING...I ONLY KNOW IF I,M WORKING WHEN I READ TMZ..ALL OF YOU SHOULD HAVE SPOKEN OUT AGAINST HIS BEHAVIOR...

kp

take all your money, pick up some hookers, call your dealer and disappear. for good
ego

dank

I'd watch the PPV just for this fight

tgrfan42069

TMZ this pic would have been an instant classic had you put fire and smoke coming up from sheens fist's

francesmomto3

F- UFC! BELLATOR ALL THE WAY!

Jason

This is what Charlie career is rapidly coming to.
He is or has become a pathetic person. Once talented. He has become in real life the character he portrays on TV. PATHETIC!
I guess we will see real soon a BREAKING NEWS story showing his bloated corpse being wheeled out to a coroners van zipped up in a body bag. We will here the stories about how worthless he became and all the street whores will come out with stories of the loser.
Has his DEATH CLOCK started ticking???

janet

Charlie Sheen made CBS millions of dollars and Chuck Lorre.

This was a TV show about Charlie Sheen being Charlie Sheen. It worked. 7 seasons. Everyone made alot of money.

Don't dump this on Sheen. CBS would cancel the show in a heartbeat if it wasn't making money. Everyone knows this.

Dorman Nelson

Good Grief, Charlie Sheen!!!

Carolyn

Shame on you Dana!!! You actually sound serious?!?! For all the efforts of the UFC to make MMA a legit “sport” and not just a version of Lesnar’s former entertainment wrestling even Dana’s words are enough to damage Zuffa’s reputation. I will not put my dollars into watching BJ Penn and Fitch if they are followed up by Sheen fighting anyone. Celebrity boxing has been tried and it bombed!

RIP

Coke and alcohol can kick Charlie's ass so he couldn't even win a fight against even the geek Justin Beiber.

kp

Charlie, have you talked to the people that worked on the set for how many years------- that need to make house payment, car payment, put food on the table for there kids---- pay for there kids college, high school, braces, medical
you should be so ashamed of your self
GET HELP NOW YOU DRUG ADDICT, DRUNK, SEX ADDICT PIG.
How much are these people going to loose because of you!!!!!!!
I know you read these so put that in your crack pipe

The Real Victim

CHA-SHEEN-A-MANIA RUNNING WILD!

Mike B.

look what you cost all your co-workers Charlene.

Fredrick j frenger jr.

I’d be Chuck’s Proxy fighter. If I win I replace Sheens character on ‘Two and a Half Men’ @ the same pay schedule & get to bang Denise Richards on Tuesdays and Fridays.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments