Sheen

Shopping Book Deal --

Starting Bid $10 Mil

2/26/2011 5:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen tells TMZ he's writing a tell-all book about life on the set of "Two and a Half Men" -- with details about what led up to the final implosion -- and he wants at least $10 mil for the publishing rights.

Charlie Sheen Book Deal
Sheen tells us he wants the world to know what really happened behind-the-scenes of the show during his 8-year run ... the good times and the bad ... and he plans on naming names -- including co-stars.

We're told Sheen even has a title in mind -- "When the Laughter Stopped."

Sheen says even though he's still working on the book -- he's expecting a bidding war for the publishing rights ... starting around $10 mil.

As TMZ first reported, "Men" honchos shut down production for the season after Charlie told us he wanted to fight creator Chuck Lorre.

Cgarza

I have heard that at least 200 people have lost their jobs, in this horrible economy, because of Sheen's actions. I have no respect for this guy anymore. Did before, both for his father and his own movie talents, but now he is ruining more than only his own life. Charlie, you are no Robert Downey Jr. right now. Snap back to reality or go away.

Lori

For someone who doesn't care what we think of him cares what we think of him. I'm sorry I'm not treating addicts like they have cancer. No one pulled a gun to his head to start using drugs. Everyone on the face of the earth knows drugs are bad. Just because his drug test are clean doesn't mean squat. If he knows when he's getting tested he will do whatever necessary to make sure he passes for the sake of face. Little kid games.

Posted at 7:27 PM on Feb 26, 2011 by Sad sad
==================================================

Right there with ya! Drug use is a CHOICE...people CHOOSE to do drugs, they don't just jump into your mouth for God's sake!.
Then when your body craves it? Well that's YOUR FAULT for doing it in the first place...it is NOT A DISEASE...Cancer is a disease, M.S. is a disease...screw the low life druggies who cannot control their impulses, I'm tired of paying for THEIR CHOICES, and trust me, we do, through the court system...or when they claim they're "DISABLED" and can't work because they CHOOSE to sit around on our dime and DO DRUGS....

Lori

hell most of these post have so much hate that your religion must have s-ck f-cked for years to no avail - that or you dont claim any relevance toward any relation toward anything other than having some distorted veiw that your fowl sh-t is going to change anything but the pile of sh-t your sinking in ----

Posted at 8:00 PM on Feb 26, 2011 by do***ented_as_puzzling
===================================================

HI CHUCKLES!...just came back to see whats up and BANG...you have a brand new screen name...you can run...but you can't HIDE!

Lori

Where's the Aviator? Must've taken a break to do a little suckin' on the glass d*ck! Paging Chuckie...paging Chuckie - please report to the mental ward!

Posted at 8:43 PM on Feb 26, 2011 by JWLor
================================================
CHUCKLES THE CLOWN is back as "do***ented as puzzling" yep....thinks he's clever...dude, you're so transparent that you're BARELY THERE!.

Cgarza

If Sheen decided to do a reality show like Dr. Drew Rehab, while I'd of course know part of that decision was for PR, I think we'd at least see some attempt to get better. Dr. Drew is going to be a vehicle for declining stars and their PR from now on, but Sheen needs SOMEthing. If that PR draw did it for him, so be it, human to human :)

Lori

do***ented_as_puzzling still a lil sketchy with ur post, did u change like batman from the aviator. and im not sure wtf is goin on with u 2 above me, but carry on lol ::)))))

Posted at 9:43 PM on Feb 26, 2011 by groovypet2
===========================================

ahahahahahah...even the little space cadet knows it is YOU CHUCKLES!

That seriously CRACKS ME UP! And kind of disturbing.

WHO CARES?!

I've listened to his "Thursday radio rant" two or three times now. And then I realized...

IF, I closed my eyes, cleared my head, and forgot about this being "CHARLIE SHEEN"...and "listen" to how this person was talking and how he was able to conduct/control himself very coherently through an hour "ramble"; reminded me of my Dad and or Brother (both are alcoholics) when they start to drink and "ramble".

I bet if "you" do the same thing and "listen" to "how" he talks...he may remind some of you of someone in your life that has an alcohol or addiction problem?

Addiction is the same for everyone...to numb and suppress some type of emotional pain.

Charlie's an addict no different than the..."AA trolls living under a bridge" he talks about. Hollywood simply protected him and help finance his addiction his whole life, they are not the cause.

Hey Now

Just saw the movie called "The Town" with Ben Affleck. Really good - great action.

charles

on the web
Drug Addiction Forums —
addictionrecoveryguide​.org​/mboard

Sad sad

Lori the thing with cancer is you don't choose to get cancer. I'm getting sick of hearing enablers using that comparison. That's an insult to ever cancer patient. Not like you wake up one day with a crack pipe in your hand and if by chance you do you can set it down. It might be hard but a cancer patient doesn't have that choice to just set it down. His friends and followers think this is all funny haha and it's disgusting. I'm sure a bunch of them are addicts of something themselves which is probably why they see nothing unusual or wrong with his behavior.

Sad sad

I should also add not just drugs but whatever else is wrong with him. I spent way too much time on this thread. Hope he wakes up for his kids sake.

wasted days and wasted nights

Chuckles should hook up with Oxy and just watch that money burn, baby, burn. Laugh all the way from the bank.

Liz

There are a few pro-Charlie behavior posters here. I'm wondering how many are actually Charlie posting for himself since no one in their right mind approves of his behavior?

Charlie .. if that's you posting here .. the $$ you spend on hookers and drugs could be better spent on cancer or autoimmune disease research. A lot of us are suffering out here .. you could help us AND yourself ...

WHO CARES?!

Does anyone know if Charlie has sent any word out on when and where his "Silent Assassins" are to meet so we can..."march with me in this war against my enimies." I need to make sure I can get the time off from work.

I agree with Charlie...we need to band together and support this 45 year old, spoiled, pampered, paranoid drug addict get his money and fame back so he can get back to "Winning!!"

Charlie Sheen is a drug addict. Been one all his life, we know it, the media knows it, CBS knows it, and he knows it. Is any of this really a surprise? Charlie Sheen has never been a celebrity or a role model...HE'S A DRUG ADDICT. We have soilders dying and fighting terrorism to protect our freedom so we can sit on our couches and watch these stupid, pointless sitcoms. And this drug addict who gets paid close to 2 million dollars an episode to stand in front of a camera and repeat lines (while the rest of the country struggles to make ends meet), wants to go on a spoiled, drunken tantrum cause his enablers (CBS) grounded him gets no sympathy from me. Sorry.

I'm guessing now that CBS has stopped enabling and covering for Charlie for the past 8 years so they can profit from him... this may be considered his "bottom". If so, you got three choices Charlie...Recovery/Treatment...Incarceration...or Death. What's it goin be?

Catty

I can't wait to buy this book. BUT I dont want to read only what heppened benind the scences for some 8 years, I wanna know it all, right back to the 80's....................yeah I love gossip lol

Previous 15 Comments | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments