Sheen

Shopping Book Deal --

Starting Bid $10 Mil

2/26/2011 5:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen tells TMZ he's writing a tell-all book about life on the set of "Two and a Half Men" -- with details about what led up to the final implosion -- and he wants at least $10 mil for the publishing rights.

Charlie Sheen Book Deal
Sheen tells us he wants the world to know what really happened behind-the-scenes of the show during his 8-year run ... the good times and the bad ... and he plans on naming names -- including co-stars.

We're told Sheen even has a title in mind -- "When the Laughter Stopped."

Sheen says even though he's still working on the book -- he's expecting a bidding war for the publishing rights ... starting around $10 mil.

As TMZ first reported, "Men" honchos shut down production for the season after Charlie told us he wanted to fight creator Chuck Lorre.

Previous 15 Comments | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45

scuba

at last the charlie sheen bi-winning generator

Rebootie Tootie

Hey, if you can't actually BE Charlie, just win like him.

thine81872@mypacks.net

Zzzzzz

Yeah Charlie's got the attention span of a five year old and he's going to write a book! Everybody knows what happened behind the scenes of his lame sitcom, he was high, obnoxious and totally out of control. He's a prima donna and sees himself as someone who's special. Actually he and his "goddesses" are pretty good together, they all look beat.

Sam

Is Charlie a Skank o' Crank or a Crank o' Stank?

Aften

I love you, Charlie!! PLEASE get help!! I will not watch 2 1/2 Men without you!! It is the funniest show I have EVER seen! Looked forward to every Monday night with great expectations and was never disappointed. PLEASE apologize and get back to work!!!!!!!

sonia

Nice To Meet You,
My name is Miss mabell ,As I whisper my prayer tonight and went into search for a nice friend at google that is(internet) I came across your contact,My mind and my heart told me to contact you for friendship, A friend who truly understand his or her friend and share their feelings together. please kindly accept my request, I believe that distance or age can never be a barrier but let's love connect us because love is a bridge that connected far distance to be close to each other, I will send my pictures to you immediately i receive your reply at my email address
mabell42009@live.com