Ciara vs. Rihanna

Who'd You Rather?

2/26/2011 10:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Music goddesses Ciara (left) and Rihanna (right) got into a little tiff on Twitter last night.

0226_ciara_rihanna_getty_WYR
Question is ...

sunnyroberto

Rhianna has a lot of mileage, plus she's probably a head case. Ciara gets my vote.

frannie2luv

Ciara all the way. Girl needs to have Gaga write a song for her and get back on top. She is gorgeous, can sing, has class and is very nice. Drama follows RiRi. Her publicist made her apologize. I guarantee you Ci and Ri are not friends. Ri was very rude to her at Kobe's NBA party. Ci was confused as to why she did this, so she called her out. Good for you girl! I agree with Ally, Rihanna has gained a lot of weight and doesn't look so great. The only difference in their success is RiRi got hooked up with JayZ. HE made her career.

the truth

I REMEMBER WHEN Britney SPEARS was going thru her break down in front of the world and when Britt went on stage and messed up the camera went on Rhianna and she was LAUGHING!! after i seen that i hated R since. sick of her wigs and shes not all that. i don't think she will be around forever anyways because shes not to talented. she does act like a brat during interviews.she has an attitude like WHY AM I HEAR?!! nice body but thats it.

bob

I would be more than happy to have either of them help relieve me of my excess pecker-snot.

Brooke

Both of them! They're both gorgeous.

What are you guys talking about, Rihanna is fat? We'd all be lucky to be so "fat." This is why so many girls have eating disorders.

And before someone says something, I'm 5'6" and 120 pounds. HEALTHY.

Lisa

you do mean kim tries to look like ciara?ciara is way prettier than fat A$$ kim and as far as riri chris should have beat some sense in her stupid A$$ ugly head.

lisa2

Rhianna has gone tooo trashy and sleazy ugh!

TrueThat

Rihanna have you ever watched Chelsea Lately? If what Ciara said bothered you GIRL you got some issues. For you to over react like that and publicly question Ciaras talent even going as far as asking if she's upset about no tip is DISGUSTING. How dare you talk to other people like that, OBVIOUSLY you're just jealous of how Ciara handles herself, she is a class act and would never stoop down to your level and be that kind of person. Finally your true colors show through, pathetic.

Mike w

^^Whoa Dustin. Lets be honest u said that cause black chicks aren't attracted to guys like you right. U might as well admit u have a small penis and low self esteem.

Ashley j

Ciara is a no talent whore who will do anything to get album sales because her career is over. Rihanna is a superstar and it's insulting to RiRi to compare the two. Rihanna shouldn't have stooped down to that that no talent whores level.

Milo

Rihanna is WAY hotter. I still think Ciara's a man. o.O

tones

I wouldn't do Rihanna's big headed ass. She's too made up, she's too much of a gimmick to me. Where would she be without her pretty face, major label and huge endorsement deals.... no where because she has no talent. Ciara may not be the best singer, but at least she can still sing live and dance at the same time, write and produce her songs and create her dance moves, unlike ole' Rihammerhead. "Rhianna, you don't wanna see me on or off the stage" - Ciara

Brian D

I saw Rihannas naked pix so I have to go with her

BRITT

RIHANNA KINDA WEAK I MEAN SHE DID NOT EVEN TRY TO FIGHT OR SLAP CHRIS BACK AFTER HE BEAT HER ASS,PLUS THEY SAY THAT SHE HAS BEEN MESSING WITH ALL THE DUDES IN THE MUSIC BUSINESS SO I THINK CIARA IS STRONGER THAN HER PLUS THAT RED HAIR MAKES RIHANNA LOOK LIKE CHUCKY SHE CAN PLAY HIM IN CHUCKY # 6 LOL :)

Criss