Lindsay Lohan -- Looking Suite

2/26/2011 11:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan showed up at Kari Feinstein's Academy Awards Style Lounge at Montage Beverly Hills yesterday.

0226_lindsay_lohan
Generally at these things, all the stuff is free.

ZOEY73

Lindsay, I have 8" of meat and can clean your carpet better than Sam so please look me up

Nicole

@themare
Ehh Lindsay was also at the Kari Feinstein suite in June. One of the items she was gifted was V-Moda headphones and she wore them in her first post jail/UCLA pic.
Blohan?? She has been clean and sober since September.

@Harry Palms
She'll never survive ? Right
She will be in solitary and be getting daily vists from her lawyer. If she gets sentenced to 6 months she will do 24 days or less.

Made it Past 27

This hair is PLATINUM blonde, white. She should go natural, the red.

Red Cloud

Lindsay was the last customer in the store and was aware that the store owner and/or employee knew that she was trying on the necklace. How could Lindsay possibly think she could "steal" the necklace without the owner/employee KNOWING she was the thief? The more I think about this the more it looks very much like she did not try to steal anything, that this is a big misunderstanding. She could not possibly think the store owner would not know it was she, Lindsay, who "stole" the necklace. She knew that they knew that SHE was handling the necklace. We should assume that she was thinking, I can steal this and they won't know it was me, there's no way they will suspect me even though they know I was handling the necklace and I am the last customer in the store. I can definitely get away with this, no sweat. She's a bit frazzled, no doubt, but no way is she that brainless. Big misunderstanding.

Casey

Actually, I think she went for two reasons. First, she wants someone to offer her a job and second she wants to whine to others how she's innocent. I think both of these reasons will fall flat on their face.

As far as being jealous, you have to be kidding. The girl is a mess.

INeverLie

Help, I don't live in LA or CA so tell me something. If you have a SAG card can you automaticaly go to ANY of these SWAG parties? How does it work I would be interested to know? Tell me all details if someone is in the know.

And then after parties, is that always by invitation and are there some that are just open to everyone. Say Jennifer Aniston for instance. My guess is that she could walk in any where. Thanks for the lowdown.

bring back recent posts

LieLow must be going crazy inside with all the headlines about Sheen..I bet she gets into a lil something the next few days..she craves the attention ..like Charlie craves..well..u know..

THIN LIZZY

Why can't she be a redhead?

Miss Kathy

I'd normally be ripping into her too but I'm relieved to see her looking simple and unassuming. I usually get a headache when I see her. Although she should definitely leave her lips alone, get back to the basics and build up from there. She was such a cute girl & promising actor; before it all went haywire. I miss the girl we saw in movies like Freaky Friday, Mean Girls and even the Love Bug. I'll take that over what's become of her any day. I hope it gets better for her.

mannequin

She looks like she's in the free cheese lineup.
Gauche.

Christopher

What's wrong with her face?

Ball`s has no Ball`s

Posted at 1:59 PM on Feb 26, 2011 by Nicole = Dumbazz

---

still wearing the heart lock/key earrings that was loaned to her for her court date feb 23 by tres glam "Gastineau provided Lindsay with an Anti Envy Protection Eye necklace worth $3,000 and the signature Heart Locket earring that go for $1,800. Wonder when LL is planning on returning that jewelery

---

#38 Red Cloud, may be new name for SB.

anonymous