Lindsay Lohan -- Looking Suite

2/26/2011 11:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan showed up at Kari Feinstein's Academy Awards Style Lounge at Montage Beverly Hills yesterday.

0226_lindsay_lohan
Generally at these things, all the stuff is free.

Crabbey

I just read that she was actually turned away from this event and that Dina snapped this pic of her - and it's the only one - after everyone else had already gone inside. Is this true??

jony

WHY lilo don't has an army of fans to defend for her like mj ....

i SEE a lot of pain and struggle in her face that 's why she doesn't look hot......

annie2

I agree Miss Kathy (#44):

I am in the minority here obviously, but I thought she looked "simple" for once (insert simple-minded joke here, I'm sure)...but anyway, minus the Juvederm lips and the fact I miss her red hair, she looks nice for once! I'm still a Lohan supporter, NOT apologist, but just someone who hopes somehow, some way, she gets her life together...if jail is the thing she needs, so be it. But I hope she can improve her life.

CN

20. @Davey Boy
Yeah jail is pretty much a guarantee regardless of whether she takes it to trial or cops a plea but who cares she will deal with it.

Posted at 1:21 PM on Feb 26, 2011 by Nicole

_________________

Well, looks like Nicole (and Ali, too) is coming out of denial a little and accepting the inevitable. At least a "little" jail time. And she'll deal with it, damn it!

How we've changed our tune as we get closer to trial. It's a good thing, Nicole. Now you just have to convince Sitting Bull/Red Cloud.

Grandma Cracker

how embarrassing to show up some place you are not welcome and then pose for a picture to leak to the press like you were a guest there. Lindsay, don't let your mom do this crap to you!

geowhiz

TMZ should let up on her. She truly looks sad and pathetic. Game over with Lindsay, move on..

Sam

COUNT THE SILVER.

elilan

she looks like a 53-year-old tweaker with the shakes trying to keep herself pulled together for a parole hearing -- immediately after which she plans on going on a 3-day meth runner.

Lucky_130

-She is one bad girl, out of one bad biker gang, Riding on one hot bike that belongs to the devil-

Lindsay Lohan stars in -Hell Bent for Leather-
The instant cult classic you will never get to see.

Donna

Look at those duck lips....quack quack quack! Once a quack, always a quack!

stargazer

She looks 20 years older than she is. I wonder if that sweater is covering up another stolen necklace?

Phreaky

LMAO - She showed up to take as much as she could for free - She should be more careful - this could be used at trial to show that she takes things for free and make it appear she is desperate.

bob

She has all the appeal of a I-75 waffle house waitress at 3 AM.

But wait. To me,that's a good thing!

bob

nice tits.

ELLIE

WHERE IS THE HALO SHE WEARS? THINKS SHE IS PERFECTLY FINE. YEAH RIGHT. DOES NO WRONG WHATSOEVER.
NOICED SHE HAS THOSE BUCKETS HITCHED UP IN A MAIDENFORM.