MMA Star -- I'll Help Chuck Lorre Kick Charlie's Ass

2/27/2011 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

MMA badass Daniel Puder is taking Chuck Lorre's side in the "Two and a Half Men" creator's epic battle with Charlie Sheen -- telling TMZ, he'll even train Chuck if he accepts Charlie's octagon challenge.

0225_daniel_puder_EX_Video
Daniel unloaded on Charlie in L.A. on Friday -- telling us, Chuck's not even Charlie's type ... because Charlie "usually likes to beat women."

Yeah, he went there ...

Lori

and because its out there a large proportion of broads look to be smacked about not to state that it is called for to have happen but just the same geraldo -rivera is it- finds it better that way like this s-cker does to make light of beating broads than to call somebody out on their b-tch like takes and then have it blown out of context cause an f-ckin' name was stressed so then having left it offended and threatened as usual and as it should be because by now it should no better period - and thats just sayin' ----

Posted at 2:00 AM on Feb 27, 2011 by do***ented_as_puzzling
=======================================================

SO IT LOOKS LIKE CHUCKLES WENT TO BED AROUND 2AM (SORRY PASSED OUT AROUND 2AM) but he's baaaaaaack as "the dude"....

Karen Larsen

Charlie Sheen is a legend, IN HIS OWN MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rick

He does have nice breasts.

Manny

Daniel IS NOT AN MMA Star what report you guys hired to have think he is a MMA Star must be one of his buddys cause that dumb ass hasnt fought at all!

Jesus Christ

Daniel Puder is not a MMA badass, he has never one time fought someone worth mentioning, and also hasnt fought in 2 years, hes a MMA wannabe, come back and say that when he fights in the UFC.

Waitwhat

Wait MMA star? I've followed mma since the early 90's and I've never heard of this guy./

mikster

kick his ass

nader paul kucinich gravel mckinney

Charlie Sheen questions Obama about 9/11
despite AIPAC controlled media censorship

Muppet

I can't believe people are taking Charlie's comments about fighting Chuck Lorre seriously! It's even more hilarious now that this idiot opened his mouth to say he'd help Chuck Lorre!! Honestly what a joke! Meh, I guess it got this loser (closet bully) some more free publicity though.

Butterfly

UNTIL I READ SOME OF THESE COMMENTS, it never occurred to me that Charlie Sheen has NEVER beaten a MAN,

dstevens70

Let's have this guy replace Charlie on Men. Lol. Sorry, Charlie may have been a legend, but he is just annoying now and has lost all his charm.

JESSICA

DANIEL PUDER IS AN EX-WINNER OF TOUGH ENOUGH WWE

sonia

Nice To Meet You,
My name is Miss sonia As I whisper my prayer tonight and went into search for a nice friend at google that is(internet) I came across your contact,My mind and my heart told me to contact you for friendship, A friend who truly understand his or her friend and share their feelings together. please kindly accept my request, I believe that distance or age can never be a barrier but let's love connect us because love is a bridge that connected far distance to be close to each other, I will send my pictures to you immediately i receive your reply at my email address
sonia4koneh@live.fr