TMZ's Live Oscar Coverage

2/27/2011 9:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

If you don't have anyone to watch the Oscars with -- or if you do, but they're just boring -- come watch with us! We'll be live blogging the show, taking your questions, and chiming in on all the night's festivities.

Live chat begins at 4:30 PM PT.

Kate

Sorry I missed the Oscars. Just read about Hollywood Legend Kirk Douglas. Handsome dude and one of the Greats in his heyday. Town Without Pity was a good film. Also, Lust for Life - Vincent Van Gogh; Douglas is/was a dead-ringer for the painter. Now would like to see Douglas' other films.

george

was it me or did no one thank God? i dont know.

Abby

Kirk Douglas was the best part of the show. I am 25 years old and I was lmao. I have read his book and he is a very funny man. I love his out look on life and acting. Hope to see more of him soon. Also laughed at Cate Blanchett. Was very happy with the movie that won best picture. No matter what I love this night and will watch no matter what for years to come. I love movies. Miss the old black and whites. Loved the kid who said should have got my hair cut. He did the short flim and went to NYU. What made my night was when he said for the great state of Delaware. I was happy because I was born and live in Delaware.

jas

People on Tv will see my comment?

Comment shocked

david

WOW, Anne and James SUCKED!!!

JAN

The Fighter was the best movie of the year. Real regular people, real regular lives. And someone needs to explain to me what the f%@$ that Black Swan thing was about.

Posted at 9:04 PM on Feb 27, 2011 by tami

THANK YOU!! I thought Black Swan was HORRIBLE!! I went with 3 people, we all like different types of movies and we all wanted to walk out of the theater. The only thing that stopped us was the fact that none of us knew the other's were having such a horrible time. Black Swan SUCKED and i'm glad it didn't win much.

A

Michelle Williams: get a personality!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4