Charlie Sheen

Frantic to Find His Kids

3/2/2011 11:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen does not know where his twins were taken last night, and he tells TMZ, "I'm going crazy.  I have to find my children."

Charlie Sheen Kids
Charlie's kids were taken from his home last night after Brooke Mueller obtained a court order which temporarily stripped Charlie of any custodial rights.

Charlie sent a nanny over to Brooke's home in the Los Feliz area of L.A., to check on the kids, but no one was there.

Charlie believes Brooke is on crack cocaine and feels she's a danger to the twins.

Charlie tells us he's trying to reach out to Brooke to settle things rather than fight it out in court, but so far he hasn't heard from anyone.  And it's complicated by the fact that there's an order prohibiting Charlie from having any contact with Brooke.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Jay

This story keeps getting worse and worse by the minute, I mean now the kids are being dragged in it by the media.

Charlie is clearly manic right now who knows it could be from all the coke or maybe he is bipolar or its both. Why is TMZ, Radar online,Good Morning America and all other news shows allowing this clearly mentally ill man to do interviews while in a manic state?

He needs to be put in a mental institution ASAP!

Tom C.

TMZ is done, put a fork in it.

HarlotO'Hara

he doesn't want to fight it out in court cause he knows he's going to lose big time.

what an azzhole. in two new york newspapers he was voted crazier than khadafy. they both need to off themselves.

HarlotO'Hara

TMZ is done, put a fork in it.

Posted at 6:42 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by Tom C

lol...you keep running from thread to thread, changing your name, posting the same thing. tmz thanks you for your support.

MiMi

Charlie isn't that rather like the pot calling the kettle.....u know what I mean. I think those babies should be given to an adult and mature family member to raise. Both parents have proven they are not fit parents. So sad for the kids.

jim

Mr. Levin, how loud will you laugh when Charlie's dead? You are feeding and guiding him to the grave as if you were personally holding his hand.

Bubbles The Chimp

"...I'm going crazy..."

HAHAHA. The guy actually thinks he is sane? What an imbecile.

Kari

He's worried she is on drugs, and that's not good for the kids? POT--MEET KETTLE! He is right about one thing in this article---he is going crazy.

Honor

How convenient these charges come up when they want to take the children away. Women have no honor. I don't believe a word she is saying.

thebyrdsfriend

Charlie knows where his sons are, it's all over the internet. They are at Brookes mom's house. At least Brooke is trying to get herself together, and knows the boys are better off with her mom. She's been to in-house re-hab, graduated to day re-hab, and has shared custody of the boys. Knowing she isn't finished with her re-hab yet, she made arrangements for her mom to take over while Charlie is so obviously in the throws of addiction, or withdrawel.
Unfortunately, I've lived with an addict JUST LIKE Charlie. Same attitude, same problems, same sexual deviate, just not rich like Charlie. It is truly scary, and I absolutely believe Charlie said the things he is accused of. I only hope that now the boys are gone, he doesn't hole himself up in his cocaine warped world, because I don't think it will end well this time. Either he will harm himself, those 2 coke ho's with him, or all of them. Such an education for those who aren't aware of how a TRUE addict acts. Hopefully he isn't so fried he'll never come back, and hopefully this isn't his last chapter that his kids will find and read when they get older as they google their dad.

jim

He needs to be put in a mental institution ASAP!

Posted at 6:42 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by Jay

Jay,

As long as Slippery Harvey has a buck to make, he will milk this story with both hands. Yes other websites and news stations are running this story, all because of the attention it has generated and lets face it, due to TMZ's leading the way with it's relentless posts/reporting, this story gets more "appealing" to the world to watch this guy crash and burn, to the delightful squeals of excitement from good ol Slippery Harvey.

It has showed me a very repulsive side of TMZ/Harveys true intent. Revenue. At the expense of others and in this case, I believe Charlie's life.

HarlotO'Hara

"It's not an act," he tells PEOPLE in this week's cover story. "Here's the good news: If I realize that I'm insane, then I'm okay with it. I'm not dangerous insane."

what a pos. charlie needs to off himself. today. now.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

He's prohibited from contact, yet he's talking to her over the airwaves and sending people to her house--this might work against him in court.

jim

what a pos. charlie needs to off himself. today. now.

Posted at 6:58 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by HarlotO'Hara

Unfortunately, your mother did not believe in Abortion.

Me

TMZ is only telling half the story. Charlie went through detox and has been clean. Brooke was still using crack cocaine on Thursday night according to pictures. The judge needs to make a ruling that neither of them can see the kids until this is all worked out. Placing them in Brooke's care was not a good decision.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments