Brooke Claims Charlie Sheen Sent Anti-Semitic Text

3/2/2011 1:33 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brooke Mueller claims Charlie Sheen recently sent her a scathing, anti-Semitic text about his manager, saying "I must execute mark b [Mark Burg] like the stoopid jew pig that he is."

0301_charlie_TEXT_EX

Sources say Charlie sent the text last week, after firing Mark ... but before rehiring him.

The text was quoted in Brooke's declaration in support of her request for a restraining order.

0301_charlie_pullout_quote
Charlie tells TMZ he did not send the text, saying, "I busted Brooke a year ago sending text messages from my phone to family members to cause discord.  Both Natalie and Rachel (aka, the goddesses)  will testify they observed Brooke with my phone on that day."  Charlie adds, "I have to believe the text about Mark Burg is a repeat performance."

Mark Burg tells TMZ, "Charlie Sheen's ex-publicist, Stan Rosenfield, is Jewish.  Charlie Sheen's entertainment attorney, Jake Bloom, is Jewish.  Charlie Sheen's litigation attorney, Marty Singer, is Jewish.  Charlie Sheen's divorce attorney, Mark Gross, is Jewish.  I've known him for 13 years. I don't believe that he actually sent that text."

And Burg adds, "For the record, since Brooke Mueller is Jewish that would make Charlie Sheen's two sons also Jewish."

0301_winning_footer_v3

gene yuss

show us proof of which one them has spelled stupid 'stoopid' in the past and maybe we got something

CLF

If it is true, Charlie Sheen's mother is of Jewish origin, don't know what to say. His mother must be so proud.

Jacob

Charlie Sheen is God.

dan

What else u expect from a looser drug addict ass *** like this guy
He is done!!!
He really is the half man of two and a half man if that !!!
Can’t wait to see him on the new session of celebrity rehab

Butterfly

SOMETHING IS VERY, VERY WRONG, HERE. I cannot imagine Charlie Sheen spelling the word "stupid" as "STOOPID" anymore than I can imagine him spelling "Jew" with a small "j." I have not admired him lately, but, I believe he is far more intelligent than to make gross errors in simple spelling.

Beaners

Puckett - Point if he went down to the Local Police Department and got tested in a Controlled Environment he would test POSITIVE. There is no way after a 7 gram binge, being a chronic user he would test negative for BLOOD test in the Short at Home Rehab Treatment he administered. Put him away in a Controlled Rehab for 30 Days minimum, but he would never last a few days and would checkout, and start up with his nose candy once again. Once an Addict, always an Addict, but one can either die with their disease of from their disease, but in his case it will from it, not with it IMHO... He’s blowing smoke, and only needs to look in the mirror, because that is the ONLY person stopping him.

valen

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT RACIST COMMENTS WERE ACTUALLY MADE...CALLING THE GUY STOOPID (STUPID) NOT RACIST...CALLING THE GUY A JEW (HE IS) CALLING HIM A PIG (NOT RACIST)

THESE JEWS ARE ALWAYS WHINNY ABOUT SOMETHING....SHUT THE F*&k UP ALREADY WE ARE SO SICK OF IT!!!!!

PhilipMarkum

*** MORONS! CHARLIE SHEEN IS HALF-JEWISH ALL YOU MORONS BECAUSE HIS MOTHER, JANET TEMPLETON, IS JEWISH!

Charlie Sheen's mother, JANET TEMPLETON IS JEWISH which makes CHARLIE SHEEN Jewish by birth because whatever the mother is, the children are, according to Judaism. In fact Charlie is listed many times as BEING Jewish on the internet:

http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-entertainment-folder.html ***

PhilipMarkum

*** WHICH IS WHY CHARLIE SENDING ANTI-SEMITIC COMMENTS AROUND THE UNIVERSE IS NOT SOMETHING HE WOULD DO! ***

Joe Canada

Who cares about the text. Just because he is pissed at a jew and calls him a jew pig or jew bastard or whatever, doesn't make it anti-semitic.

Jews are so sensitive.

tigerblood

I wonder if Casey Affleck is following him around with a camara ala Joaquin Phoenix.

inwonderland

I don't see how anyone could think it wasn't Charlie. It's not like he's never made antisemitic comments. Did he not call the creator for 2 and a half men his Jewish name to be derogatory just a few days ago? I know everyone is being entertained by his antics right now, but he's clearly not mentally stable.

Whip It

labels, Labels...
"the plot thickens"
my phone has been hacked for months now changed my tele# and they..them still hacked it?! someone suggested go to a different carrier...still got hacked. whatever, got death threats informed the police and they claimed their phone was hacked..LOLZ

Smells like a set up, Charlie. Brook whata piece of work dude.

What a vicious society we live in.

~whip it aka a Russian Jew
sticks and stones my break my bones but words will never hurt me
grow up! "but teacher that hurt my feelings i'm not comfortable being called names". Rx: Go see your therapists. =P
Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
we live in a society of blood thirsty socialists.

cb

what the hell does she have his name saved under?

krunior

Well, I just said that you are what you consider yourself to be.
You know, and it´s not good if one..has two homes. Yeah?
Why is it bad to be spanish now? Spain is near where I live!
That´s not a bad thing!
But, anyway...I didn´t even know that your birthname...you know, why...is it an insult I mean..fine, I can consider you american, sure...if..you know. It´s always what you want to be. Sure, you´re successful and in america so, this means you are great part american, sure. Sorry, what do I have to do with this?
One could also take it as an insult to be called american!
Right? I like germany the best.
So, yeah I am figuring, you should be american fully.
Why did you think I was being derogatory?

I didn´t know you see it that way. I mean, I know that, the subject is always touchy, but..you know, I didn´t think that people who´s former language is also roman based, right? That they wouldn´t see it as different or something, so...
So, I guess you sort of don´t like it.

So, you really love being american, or what? Is what you are saying. Yeah, whats the problem now. Why do you care what I think.
Spanish isn´t a bad thing for me, but..I put german on top, you see. Hehe. I think german is superior over everything.
Hehe...I only like that.
Sorry, I can feel that the subject is touchy. But I don´t know why, you know. Hm, the...hm, I was reaching out to you intentionally.