Brooke Claims Charlie Sheen Sent Anti-Semitic Text

3/2/2011 1:33 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brooke Mueller claims Charlie Sheen recently sent her a scathing, anti-Semitic text about his manager, saying "I must execute mark b [Mark Burg] like the stoopid jew pig that he is."

0301_charlie_TEXT_EX

Sources say Charlie sent the text last week, after firing Mark ... but before rehiring him.

The text was quoted in Brooke's declaration in support of her request for a restraining order.

0301_charlie_pullout_quote
Charlie tells TMZ he did not send the text, saying, "I busted Brooke a year ago sending text messages from my phone to family members to cause discord.  Both Natalie and Rachel (aka, the goddesses)  will testify they observed Brooke with my phone on that day."  Charlie adds, "I have to believe the text about Mark Burg is a repeat performance."

Mark Burg tells TMZ, "Charlie Sheen's ex-publicist, Stan Rosenfield, is Jewish.  Charlie Sheen's entertainment attorney, Jake Bloom, is Jewish.  Charlie Sheen's litigation attorney, Marty Singer, is Jewish.  Charlie Sheen's divorce attorney, Mark Gross, is Jewish.  I've known him for 13 years. I don't believe that he actually sent that text."

And Burg adds, "For the record, since Brooke Mueller is Jewish that would make Charlie Sheen's two sons also Jewish."

0301_winning_footer_v3

Lori

I NEED A T-SHIRT THAT SAYS:

"BUHH RING IT!" on one the front...and

"DUH...WINNING..."

On the BACK!!!

Would some enterprising young person get on that please?

krunior

well, I would like to be friends.

jxtr

Since Charlie fired and then re-hired the person discussed in the text on that particular day, I believe he or someone in his entourage may have sent that message. Most likely, I believe it was someone in the entourage.

KenzieQ

Just because all these people surrounding Charlie are Jewish doesn't mean he doesn't have anti-semitic opinions about them. Is it that hard to believe that Charlie who thinks he has 'Tiger Blood' doesn't think he is better then every other race, religion & ethnic group? I bet Charlie says awful things about whores and models when he's not f u c k i n g them. The guy is nuts.

Danielle

Danielle...what are you twelve? I read the statement I posted and pointed out the intent portion I did because YOU brought up intent. The fact remains "intent" is irrelevant...a specific threat is all it takes as it's worded as a threat. The words used in the threat were INTENTIONALLY put together to form that sentence (that's relevant to what you think you pointed out to me)...whether or not in his mind he intended to carry out the threat is IRRELEVANT (which is the argument you attempted to use in your previous post.) You have a computer....LOOK IT UP.

I've not stated I think I'm important, but the fact that you appear intimidated by my postings says quite a bit about you. FYI, I DID NOT COMPARE Charlie to the president. I used the President as an example of someone who has been threatened in a similar manner (via people talking on the phone, e-mails, what have you) to illustrate people being arrested for the very thing Charlie is accused of doing...that is an EXAMPLE of law in action, not a comparison (they are on polar ends of the law in that EXAMPLE...you know, one receiving the threat, one handing it out...in case you needed that explanation). Just so you know...a comparison would have been if I had used Brooke as the victim receiving a threat which I did not do (you seem to need that clarification).

I'm sure you will respond to me in some manner attempting to insult me again...fire away, you aren't worth the time to respond to again.

Posted at 11:33 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by GEL
-------------
You are also a hypocrite? You say the following to me, "You do realize you show your own intelligence when you choose to insult someone else and call them an idiot...right??? You want to act superior but have no idea WHO you speak to so insults are your choice of defense" Then you make this comment? "Danielle...what are you twelve?"

How have I appeared intimidated by you? I havae called you on on things, there is no intimidation, you think too highly of yourself.

I don't have to look it up, you posted it for me and the relevant part is bolded below, but as you say, it has nothing to do with carrying it out, but what you fail to note is that when you say it is has to be made as a threat, and you keep passing over that. It doesn't matter if it sounded like a threat to you, it had to have the intention of being a threat to fall under that code. He was talking to Brooke about someone else so I highly doubt he was threating someone else through her:

Here is what you posted, "to further prove the point in California.... ("Penal Code section 422. Any person who willfully threatens to commit a crime which will result in death or great bodily injury to another person, with the specific intent that the statement, made verbally, in writing, or by means of an electronic communication device, is to be taken as a threat, even if there is no intent of actually carrying it out can be punished by imprisonment in the county jail not to exceed one year, or by imprisonment in the state prison.")"

Regarding the President issue, here is your original statement, "People can say that very same thing in regards to the president of the United States...and find themselves arrested," there are different laws regarding the President than other people. Many things can be considered a threat against the President that do not meet the challenge of being a threat against the typical citizen. You do not want to accept that according to the statement you made.

krunior

I like you...I don´t dislike you. I think you´re hot, but I would rather like to have you as a buddy than a date and stuff.
I don´t think we would match that well. You know, I like to wear the trousers, and so do most guys.
So, I´m all honored if you wanna have sex, it´s just that I´m taken and everything and...yeah, I also don´t like it as much and, yeah but in general, it´s not like I would not wanna be close, you know. I would wanna live with you for example...

krunior

its u and ur hand.....:)

Autumn_in_Michigan

Charlie seems to be the kind of guy who wants what he wants when he wants it usually meaning - and RIGHT NOW!

What I get from these text messages is the impression that Charlie wanted Brooke to call RIGHT NOW! When she didn't, he said something to provoke her into calling NOW not "in 10". That seems very much like Charlie, to me.

As to the threat to execute - could simply be hyperbole (look it up). Charlie is using a lot of hyperbole on camera these days. However, not a good idea to ignore any threats being made.

As to the insults to "mark b" - well, I could easily imagine that Charlie may be derogatory to or about anyone and everyone who is not 100% Team Charlie 100% of the time.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

SOMETHING IS VERY, VERY WRONG, HERE. I cannot imagine Charlie Sheen spelling the word "stupid" as "STOOPID" anymore than I can imagine him spelling "Jew" with a small "j." I have not admired him lately, but, I believe he is far more intelligent than to make gross errors in simple spelling.

Posted at 10:45 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by Butterfly

Nothing is wrong here. Have you never seen a Sheen text on TMZ? He txts like a 13 year old girl.

Helen

I am sick of all this jewery. Hitler should have finished the job.

Steve

When will people realize that the term "Jewish" does not refer to race? It is a f'ing relgion.

His kids are not Jewish because the mother is Jewish. Judasim is a religion. If someone is born to a Catholic and a Jew they're not half Catholic and half Jewish, are they?

The stupidity of people is astounding sometimes.

Similar

I completely disagree with all racial slurs Charlie has been accused of allegedly making. With that said, leave the guy along otherwise. He has every right to live his life the way he sees fit provided he is not harming someone in the process (per the law). I do not believe most of the reports of abuse, threats, etc...Those types of claims are often used to turn the 'law' into a sword rather than shield. The bottom line is this: None of you out there would want anyone to have the power to dictate what decisions you might for your life. If he wants to party himself to death it's certainly none of your business. His family has justification to speak up, but it's still his choice to live the lifestyle he sees fit. Again, racism is unequivocally WRONG!! I have doubts he sent the 'fire' txt, but if he did, there isn't one person out there that hasn't uttered a racial comment to a close friend in their life. It sounded like a bad, tasteless joking comment (and everyone does it--period). It doesn't make it right, just says we ALL are human.

GEL

I'm not on his side and I'm not on her side but I do find it interesting that some people find it hard to believe he may have threatened her or other people. It wasn't very long ago (in fact shortly after he married Brooke) that he had charges filed (that he pled guilty to...he even admitted he did it) for domestic violence against Brooke in Aspen. He DOES have a history of losing control.

My point is this...while Brooke is by no means a stellar example of motherhood, I do think she has reason to take his behavior very seriously and have the kids removed from his custody. That doesn't mean I think SHE should have custody (at least she is supposedly in rehab)...but it's a good thing that they are with their Grandmother. At least it seems now they are with a responsible (I assume) relative who can care for them.

Lkap1481

Steve, actually it's common knowledge in Judaism that if the mother is Jewish, the kids are "considered" jewish, in a technical sense. It's just how tradition has gone.

I've felt prompted to write to clear that up but now that I have the floor I wish to express my deep sadness after reading "Helen"'s comment. That's just a dumb and horrific thing to write, but you wanted me to tell you that.

I think it's annoying of our culture to so quickly point out "isms", whether anti-semetic, racist or such--but never actually address the WHY? Ok, so he wrote it. Is he anti-semetic? Probably not. It was a dumb thing for him to say. He wanted a REACTION from her. Just like Helen, the troll. The guy thinks everyone is below him. Who knows what kind of Mel Gibson crazyiess is on this woman's phone from him. Are we about to be bombarded with a taped conversation, too? One can only hope (please no.)

He's in a black hole of denial and who knows where or when it will end.

anonymous

Harvey just said on TMZ LIVE that he does not think Sheen is anti-semite. I agree with him.