Brooke Claims Charlie Sheen Sent Anti-Semitic Text

3/2/2011 1:33 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brooke Mueller claims Charlie Sheen recently sent her a scathing, anti-Semitic text about his manager, saying "I must execute mark b [Mark Burg] like the stoopid jew pig that he is."

0301_charlie_TEXT_EX

Sources say Charlie sent the text last week, after firing Mark ... but before rehiring him.

The text was quoted in Brooke's declaration in support of her request for a restraining order.

0301_charlie_pullout_quote
Charlie tells TMZ he did not send the text, saying, "I busted Brooke a year ago sending text messages from my phone to family members to cause discord.  Both Natalie and Rachel (aka, the goddesses)  will testify they observed Brooke with my phone on that day."  Charlie adds, "I have to believe the text about Mark Burg is a repeat performance."

Mark Burg tells TMZ, "Charlie Sheen's ex-publicist, Stan Rosenfield, is Jewish.  Charlie Sheen's entertainment attorney, Jake Bloom, is Jewish.  Charlie Sheen's litigation attorney, Marty Singer, is Jewish.  Charlie Sheen's divorce attorney, Mark Gross, is Jewish.  I've known him for 13 years. I don't believe that he actually sent that text."

And Burg adds, "For the record, since Brooke Mueller is Jewish that would make Charlie Sheen's two sons also Jewish."

0301_winning_footer_v3

Kari

SO--HE IS STUPID ENOUGH TO CONSIDER NATLIE AND RACHEL CHARACTER WITNESSES? TOO FUNNY!

WOW...

2+2=4 and Char-lies crazy rants that I am sure many have witnessed, including the whole world means he more than likely said those things and sent the texts…the guys a crazy wacko and children should never be around him unsupervised…and no the Godlessness things do not count! Let’s face it, the cops aren’t going to take those kids from him for no reason….I think that is proof all on its own.
He’s obviously trying to set her up now that she has blown the whistle on him…this guy really thinks he is fooling people….what a joke he has become.

kylee

Well hallie berry is saying her baby daddy is a racist and they have kids...IM just sayin.

Sophiecat

While the adults are laughing and amused and "entertained" by this drama, this is precisely the sort of thing that frightens little children - A LOT. Little kids who have to live in situations like this, and I don't care HOW BEAUTIFUL Charlie's home might be, and I don't care HOW MUCH MONEY Charlie might have, when there is yelling and cursing and anger and fighting, children are frightened and upset and sad. This is terrible, it's a TERRIBLE thing to do to children. Obviously "WINNING" is far more important to Charlie, than creating a stable, loving, peaceful home environment for his children. He's got FIVE KIDs, people! FIVE. And each and every one of them DESERVE a peaceful, happy, loving home. And if it's not with Charlie Sheen or Brooke Mueller, then it needs to be somewhere else.

You can laugh at this all you want - but ask any little kid just how funny this sort of thing is to THEM. Let the kids tell you what it's like, THEN see if you can laugh and be "entertained".

jake

Everyone keeps on bagging on him when he makes more money than anyone on TMZ and makes more than most people!! JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTHS ALREADY UNTILL YOU CAN PULL IN THE KIND OF MONEY THAT HE DOES. ENOUGH SAID!!!

jim

TMZ,

Just keep the fires burning. Keep the rumor mill churning.....must make revenue....at any cost....even the life of a human being.

mousetrap

I am starting to get a little bit of a Charles Mansonesque vibe from Charlie Sheen. His lunatic style way of talking, his "goddesses" misfits he is collecting, his violent inclinations, etc. Hope I'm wrong, but it wouldn't all that surprising if something really over-the-top terrible comes out of all this.

kickaboo

I'll say one thing, Charlie may have his problems but that Brooke Mueller is a gold-digging, goader much like Oksana. Do a little back-round on that chick. Why was she putting it out that she wanted to get back with Charlie anyway? (on ROL) I think the attention on Brooke dried up so she wanted to go back to Charlie, when he didn't want her back--she starts the goading and BS. 50K a month isn't a lot in child support when Momma is a crack-head. She was so jealous of Denise getting one penny more then her, I think she was the one pushing to move closer. Brooke was snooping around Charlie's bank accounts before Colorado even happened, trying to break a pre-nup by starting something and calling the cop$?

Charlie, get it together for all your kids. Sometimes, we all need a little help...the media is playing you, now. Less is more and keep it simple.

GetMyPoint

Such a shame. Charlie has always had that likable guy quality that has thus so far prevented him from catching serious charges. While him barraging the media is weird and terribly sad - like watching a friend stepping in front of a truck in slow motion - this text just may seal his fate with the powerful Hollywood types. (ask Mel Gibson, Jesse James, John Galliano)
I have no doubt his fingers typed it as he does misspell in texts. (One more failed way he attempts to be young.)

thestones

The proof IS coming or this wouldn't be public (attorney's are fighting this part of CS war "...defending my family violently and bloody..." or something like that. I'm sure someone has it recorded somewhere?

"winning" Any takers when "Goddesses"..."...leave my beautiful mansion, with my beautiful things while I lay here and forget about them..." or something like that. Again, I'm sure someone has it recorded.

jake

*******S!!!!

Irene

The children are not Jewish. Their race is Hispanic. Just like Charlie. Their nationality is Caucasion. Just like Halle Berry child...She is "White". Birth Certificate do not have a box for Half/Half.

Jen

I'm just glad those babies are outta there!

jake

TMZ IS FULL OF ****!!!!!!!!!!

Hepstyle

TEAM CHARLIE! Stay strong, Tigerblood! We got your back!