Charlie Sheen -- I'm Gonna Sue 'Em All!!!

2/28/2011 10:44 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen says he plans on suing CBS, Warner Bros., and Chuck Lorre for breach of contract -- and he wants to back the money truck up straight to their door.

Charlie Sheen Abc Interview Video
When asked if he planned on filing a lawsuit over the "Two and a Half Men" fiasco, Sheen told ABC this morning, "Wouldn't you? I don't have a job. I got a whole family to support ... They're gonna put [the money] on a scale and say, 'A little more, a little more. Add some gold! Add some gold! Bingo!' ... I'm here to collect."

As TMZ first reported, even among all this animosity, Sheen wants to do a season 9 and even a season 10 ...  if they paid him $3 million an episode plus a $20 million signing bonus.

You can see the full interview below:

Wait ... there's more. Sheen did "Today" also, so you can watch that below ...

Mary

I stopped watching "Two and a half man" a couple of years ago because of Sheen. I really hope he will be replaced, he does not deserve the series, his colleaguee, his producers or any other member in that big team.

Sherry

I'm putting heads in that he was on a lot of cocaine in the "Today" interview. The over excessive talking is a clue. Either way, someone said it right earlier; he won't live through the year. And yes he does look like Emilio's Grandpa! So gross, I mean what some chicks will bang for money.

Tamatha

Iam getting so SICK and TIRED of hearing about him he's being a STUPID DUMBASS and the pres needs to just stop talking to him and giving him what he wants....

JUST A GOOD PERSON

HERE'S WHAT I SAY.. TO THAT PERSON WHO ASKS ME..

I HAVE TO GO BACK TO WORK AND YOU GET A LIFE!

OTHER PEOPLE'S BUSINESS IS NOT YOUR "BUSINESS"..

YEP, IT'LL BE A PUBLIC ISSUE.. BECAUSE PRESS DOESN'T GIVE HIM WHAT HE WANTS : SILENCE..

IF THERE ARE CAMERAS EVERYWHERE.. SORRY BUT YOU'LL BE BUSTED TOO..

IT'S DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND THAT MEDIA LIMITS THESE PEOPLE'S PRIVATE THINGS.. BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE DANG INTERESTED IN DANG STUFF.. BECAUSE WE CAN'T MIND ARE OWN BUSINESS.. BECAUSE WE ARE VERY VERY DUMB TO TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE.. WE JUST HAVE TO TALK ABOUT CHARLIE SHEEN..

I REALLY PITY YOU PEOPLE, YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A BRAIN TO USE..

CHARLIE SHEEN HAS ALL THE RIGHT TO SUE THESE PEOPLE. AND YOU PEOPLE COULD ARGUE OVER IT.. I REALLY DON'T CARE.. CAUSE I GOT A LIFE TO GO ON WITH.. HEAR IT.. A LIFE.. I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR MY LIFE.

PEACE OUT.

george clooney

You are lucky you are not standing in my living room right now dude....really lucky. By the way loser, you think you can find a jury that will see it your way? GOOD LUCK!

SDK

He needs some botox.

Mangymutt

Does anyone else think that Charlie Sheen sounds JUST like Steve-O from "jackass" when Steve-O went on that cocaine fueled rampage and video taped his thoughts for a show? Charlie sounds just like Steve-O did. All Charlie's thoughts and ideas about himself sound just like Steve-O's even down to the voice being slightly raspy from all the yelling he had been doing! Sheen will be dead from an OD in less than a year if he continues on this roller coaster.

Jolena

As I shake my head in amazement I am thinking to myself Does Charlie Sheen ever stop to engage his brain before he opens his mouth and lets STUPID come rolling out.

Pistol

He's imploding.

Machelle

Getting back to
work involves becoming
an asset more than a liability.
Brain to mouth dysfunction
equals liability.
Good luck, we'll see how it
plays out.
I do agree he's a man in crisis.
Maybe a conservatorship like Brittney
is in order if he can't control himself
or his money.

Shirley Smith

If he was a women we would'nt listen to this crap. Shirley in Michigan

David

He’s a bit pissed off at how other people (CBS) made a decision and blames Charlie for the decision. CBS pulled the plug on the money machine, they should own up and take responsibility. Pure and simple.

Blaming Charlie is wrong very wrong. He shows up for work on time and ready to work. CBS are idiots unplugging the money machine and blaming Charlie.

I think Charlie has a point, his personal life’s choices are not in breach of his contract but CBS is in beach of theirs and should pay Charlie for his damages which are immediate and apparent to his image.

CBS would have fared better to keep quiet and salvage the rest of the season and talk to Charlie discretely. Any organization that goes public about their employees should be suited to the their underwear. They are not owning the decision just a bunch of cry-baby weasels. Bad on you CBS. I hope you loose everthing you made on 2 1/2 men. Charlie made that show funny. He's the star. Biting the hand that feeds you is a shameful and disgusting show of betrayal to a person whom you made billions (2.5) to be exact.

Bad move by CBS and I hope Charlie wins his law suite and suites you into the stone age.

Stacey

Jersey Shore here Charlie comes!

Chris

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Its so clear how gone he is why don't any of these people speaking to/interviewing him act like human beings and tell him so, instead of trying to make money off him by allowing him a voice and giving his delusions a reason to seem real!? So what if he rejects your help, you'll have done the right thing and that is its own reward. If he lives you get credit and if he doesn't you'll be the one who tried to help him. Its a no brainer.

He gets less and less likeable each time I see him. Its the insistence on not having a problem when he's clearly in an unatural mental state, and the arrogance about how great he thinks he is. He's lost the thread.
I think I saw a Gary Busy reference in one of these threads, I agree. Charlie may live through this but never be the charlie we liked again.

kcp

Will everyone quit kissing this guy's feet? Until there is more tough love, he will go on believing his own PRESS!

Just let him hit rock bottom again and he will appear normal again.

He is so whacked out from years of drug abuse, sober or not today he thinks he is GOD! Charlie, grow up!