Charlie Sheen -- I'm Gonna Sue 'Em All!!!

2/28/2011 10:44 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen says he plans on suing CBS, Warner Bros., and Chuck Lorre for breach of contract -- and he wants to back the money truck up straight to their door.

Charlie Sheen Abc Interview Video
When asked if he planned on filing a lawsuit over the "Two and a Half Men" fiasco, Sheen told ABC this morning, "Wouldn't you? I don't have a job. I got a whole family to support ... They're gonna put [the money] on a scale and say, 'A little more, a little more. Add some gold! Add some gold! Bingo!' ... I'm here to collect."

As TMZ first reported, even among all this animosity, Sheen wants to do a season 9 and even a season 10 ...  if they paid him $3 million an episode plus a $20 million signing bonus.

You can see the full interview below:

Wait ... there's more. Sheen did "Today" also, so you can watch that below ...

Cleveland Gal

I loved watching 2 1/2 men but, I could see a decline in Charlie Sheen every week and I knew it was only a matter of time before it all ended, after watching these interviews it just confirms it to me that he has fallen off of that edge, he seems to have lost it, don't know if it is the drugs or just life in general but, I find it so sad that a guy that has everything could just throw it all away because he has no control, I mean he has wasted so much money on prostitutes and drugs over the years with no concern for anyone but himself and it seems this is still the case. Feel bad for anyone involved in the craziness.Get some help Charlie and stop embarrasing your family especially your children.

JRS

I am so over this wacko! I use to like the show. He has totally lost touch with reality! We should all boycott all reruns to show CBS they made a good decision.

He thinks he's a great actor -- whys is he paid so much to lead a show about his real-life -- that's not acting.

I feel sorry for his fellow actors since they aren't getting paid because of his actions.

WHO CARES?!

WORRIED FOR HIS SAFETY

States he's "...out of work...needs the money...people more important than me are depending on that money to fuel the..."

Hmm...wonder if he can "...work my magic"...at the bottom of the harbor wearing cement shoes?

FIRSTBANK STUDIOS

GETTYMOVIE … Getty/Hitler Trilogy is dedicated to UCLA Professor Emeritus Gene Levine.

MACDONALD BANK is filing a $22,000,000,000; war crimes lawsuit in Washington based on Getty’s support for Hitler. J. Paul Getty; FBI File 100.1202, June 26, 1940: Espionage.

MACDONALD BANK ON BEHALF OF WWII VETERANS
- v. -
J. PAUL GETTY TRUST; GORDON GETTY; RONALD GETTY; J. PAUL GETTY JR. ESTATE; MARK GETTY; ANNE GETTY EARHART; CLAIRE GETTY PERRY; CAROLINE GETTY & LOS ANGELES COUNTY MUSEUM OF ART.

An employee at the Getty owned Pierre Hotel in New York City wondered why there were so many Germans being hired and staying at The Pierre during World War II. He called the FBI and the FBI charged J.P. Getty with Espionage, FBI File 100.1202, June 26, 1940. 43,000 people were killed in the UK while J. Paul Getty was in Berlin still shipping oil to Hitler five months before Pearl Harbor; December 7, 1941. The mother of J.P. Getty was German. 2003 do***ents declassified by UK Warfare Ministry reveal that in Oct. 1941 the pro-Nazi Jean Paul Getty employed and lodged Nazis at his Pierre Hotel in New York City; Nazis who were involved in spying on and sabotaging Allied Forces’ war production plants. As aristocrats with treasures of art were executed -- beginning in 1933 -- with the outbreak of war; Getty assiduously added to his vast collection with the Nazis. The Rembrandt of Marten Looten hangs in the Los Angeles County Museum of Art. The Gainsborough of Christie purchased in 1938 is at The Getty Museum in Los Angeles.

It turns out J.P. Getty may have been a Nazi;
His family even goes back to Germany.
With Hitler, Goring & Goebbels he did stand;
While trying to undermine the American land!
For paintings & artifacts he did receive
With his oil he was able to deceive?
Hoover & the FBI and Roosevelt they knew
That J.P. Getty & espionage he drew!
Many a young lad and Jew did die
As planes dropped bombs from the sky.
For years while Getty sat in Berlin
He may have committed many a sin.
The ashes and smoke from the chimneys it rose
While old man Getty sat cozy; he chose.
With artwork held tightly under his arm
Still dripping in blood -- as the real owner met harm.
Into the ovens & on meat-hooks, bullets between the eyes
Listen very carefully you can still hear their cries!
While the Gettys sit in England; at their estate at Wormsley
And Gordon sings in San Francisco
With his 727 in tow.
The Getty museum sits atop Malibu
While the corpses of World War 2 scream -- J.P. Getty -- We know you!

groovypet2

i am going back to sleep but i see CHARLES IN CHARGE you couldn't speak up. what a funny thing. nice to see that you are true to what everyone thinks. who would want you in their d**n family u s**t on them and keep rolling like the t**d you are. go to the dentist. seriously. and go get a facial. and go back to english 101 and learn sentence structure!!!!!!!!

Shread

One cannot deny that Charlie is a Genius! Plus, the fact that he does not hide his true feelings and is steadfast in his mission to not let anyone push him around is refreshing is Hollywood where most are hypocrite, ***** wimps.
The MaSHEEN once again proves that he is a force to be reckoned with.
Kudos to him!!!

CharlieCrackhead

I WANT CBS TO FILL MY SCALE WITH CRACK ROCK.. a glaciery mountain of cocoa chunks so i can pay my servants to light my bowl full o rock and go CRACK WILD like Pookie in New Jack City

moso

PLEASE PLEASE no one give in and give him what he wants!!!!
does not deserve it!!!
He is just regretting that there are consequences for his actions!

eyecandy

Gawd he looks awful!!!..He's aged 20 years in 2 weeks!!!...Hey Charlie, those chemicals are eating your face and making your hair very thin!!!...I put this man in "Death Watch 2011"

TXCinderella

He will never work in that town again. People in that industry can put up with alot, but not getting slammed publicly and sued by a half-baked addict.

Bob

(Latin: Quem deus vult perdere, dementat prius)

"Those whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad"...

Euripides

Gene Deming

What a self-absorbed, egotistical, stuporous idiot he has become.

haha

One cannot deny that Charlie is a Genius!

Posted at 6:34 AM on Feb 28, 2011 by Truth

Sure they can.

Denied.

But if by "genius" you mean, "overpaid monkey" then I don't deny that at all.

groovypet2

hey WHO CARES lmmfao cement shoes. i saw that post and thought David Blaine could. lol ::)))) you know he called my son in hospital when he broke his arm. ::))) he sounds magical on the phone. maybe he can help CHARLES IN CHARGE. and whats with the topic a few above? are you on rumor mill news reading.......

BSweet

Yeah, he's all twitchy and never blinks. Looks like he hasn't slept in days. He's still high!! forget it. I understand as someone who is separated from an addict. They are great sober, but not great messed up. After a while, it seems like the brain cells are no longer firing even when the person is sober. That's about where I see Charlie.

I'm just sorry for his kids. I'm sorry for my kids too. They all deserved a good father who would suit up, show up, and be there for them no matter what. What a waste.