Sheen's 'Goddess' -- Guitar Sesh w/ Ex-Korn Member

3/1/2011 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Whatever Charlie Sheen's "goddess" wants, Charlie Sheen's "goddess" gets -- and in this case ... it's guitar lessons from a guy who used to play in Korn.

0228_rob_pattinson_EX_TMZ_2
Rob Patterson -- who currently plays with Filter -- met up with Natty Kenly at Charlie's house today ... to give her a lesson in finger play.

No word on whether Charlie paid for the private sesh -- but it's pretty clear ... he had to pull a few strings to make it happen.

UPDATE: Natty tells TMZ, "Rob is epic."

Bud

Rob is engaged to Carmen Electra.

Aurora

TOURING GUITARISTS aren't billed as an EX band member. Get your **** straight.

Bubbles The Chimp

When does that TMZ 'Ego Idiot" Mike become Charlie's first Male 'Goddess'. Yesterday, it was apparent the love the two share for eachother. Especially Mike practically having a wank on TMZ Live about his so-called icon loser. TMZ Mike is in the closet I am thinking especially with his Ssss way of speaking.

vla815

Those shoes are just horrid.

get real

#11.#14. I couldnt have said it better. I would Disown her to if she was mine.. Where is JED and Granny? I see Jethro Through My Magic Wand. Elly Mae.. Girl, Why U wearing slippers? Havent You been outta the house.. These Girls are Holed up for the Past week till Sheen says Enough, I want New Pu--y. Then the Girls go off and write a Tell All Book. They really are set for life. Book title. My Flee From the Trailer Park to Beverly Hills for a Month. My Story! LOL

pcow

pcow

It's an interesting story. I think it's are doing for their own advertise. I want to say it's only for sell newspaper. Isn't it right?

Are you confused? Go to the above link see more & more for news related videos.

steven katona

are those cigarettes on the table? hey charlie!!!! quit smoking!!! 420 instead.

Hey Now

I'm glad she dressed up and wore her good bunny slippers for the occasion.

get real

Dear Mom, Im so Sorry. I had to FLEE The Park. I had to Spread My Wings. Well Not My Wings. You Know what I Mean. Please Understand. Today, I tried to Learn How to Cook Instant Coffee. It Didnt work Out well, But I found Coffee in the can. All I had to do was Pour it. Mom It was Awesome. I Also Learned How to Play Guitar. Now I can Play it for You and Grandma..Ps. Mom. I may be Pregnant.. Dont worry. My Epic is Taking me to Oregon on an Airplane. Ill Be In touch Later.. Much Love

Heidi Vanderhoeven

Sorry to say this...but those two girls not only look like they are underage, but they look like pure s*** used up crack whores, or meth addicts. They all deserve each other. Goddesses they are NOT bc then they'd be beautiful

Alexa

Goddesses...That's what they call prostitutes now?

Holly

He could have found better looking Ho's.. I mean Goddesses working a street corner.

WHO CARES?!

Next season better be "SNL" best in 35yrs.

CC

To put it simply - this chick's name should be Nasty.

Of all the skanky people on this planet the skaniest are those who take advantage of mentally ill people.

Susie

I'm sorry but these ladies are not "Goddesses"... it's so sad because he doesn't see they are using him. Why are all these people hanging around his house during these interviews? Are they all hanging on for a few minutes of fame while he supports them?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments