Charlie Sheen SLAMS Publicist -- 'You're FIRED'

2/28/2011 4:24 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen is PISSED at his former publicist Stan Rosenfield -- telling TMZ, "P**sy. He's not allowed to quit, so you’re fired."

Charlie Sheen Stan Rosenfield Publicist

Rosenfield announced his resignation after Charlie insinuated Stan lied on the actor's behalf following Charlie's NYC meltdown at The Plaza Hotel back in October.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Albert Tabler

You know, despite Charlie's rants and bitches about people he hates, etc., I think he's a really down to earth and , yes, funny guy...okay, he has some drug issues, but don't condemn the guy (especially you so called "Former Fans" of Sheen). Listen to that interview with what's his name he had the other day, Charlie sounded to the point and sincere... He'll work out his stuff in time, the way uh, Brittney worked out hers, and he won't have to trot around in a pink wig (although that would be a sight to see...). Peace.

next move

Ok When is the next movie comming out with all this publicisty LOL

Mad Max.

Can we please stick to NEWSWORTHY news instead of giving this clown and his slappers oxygen? There are IMPORTANT things happening in the Middle East, of far reaching import that could alter the whole planet and what do the media think we'd be more interested in? A loopy has-been that has indulged in far too much toot. I mean, gimme a BREAK!!!

Kate

If everyone payed attention to what Charlie has to say then those of us who loved this guy and forgave him for his passed blunders, would not be finding this guy funny anymore. He said a couple of days ago (his fans who maybe worried about him) well don't worry about me those of you who live in your little houses! Think about it us little people in our little houses are who made him who he is. As he unravels in front of our very eyes think about that statement and see how much respect you still have for this train wreck waiting to happen!!!!! Says he is too smart for death, well think again, he may just be another actor who takes an accidental overdose whoops yes he is smart.

Lynn

Here is a fact from a mother who's son had a drug problem. There is a law in every state called "The Baker Act". So for those who say that his family should put him away, it's not that easy. The authorities need to determine that said drug addict" must be of threat to themselves or others". We spent a ton of money on our son (yes he is from a "good family") and it wasn't until HE decided on his own that he didn't want to go to jail or die, there wasn't ANYTHING more that we could do. Thank god our son is 2 months drug free. Just pray for his family and realize that their hands are truly tied.

Bell

It's sad to watch such a talented, blessed actor circling the drain...but I believe Charlie will get thru all of this and be the better man for it later.

R Rowen

I liked Charlie Sheen, I am sad when any person, even actors, become addicted to substances that ruin their lives. I am sad for anyone who deveops mental disorders that cause them to experience mania or depression. I want the best for him, and anyone else who suffers addiction and mental disorders. My prayers will be with his family as I am sure they are concerned and worried. As a parent of adult children I don't know how I would be able to handle a situation such as this, especially when it is all over the T.V.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7