Lorre: Sheen's Fall From Grace is a 'Sprint'

3/1/2011 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chuck Lorre just posted an existential statement on his website with a vanity card from tonight's episode of "Mike and Molly" -- and if we're reading it correctly, it sounds like "Two and a Half Men" is over and out.

0228_chuck_lorre_vanity_card_EX

The statement is long and rambling -- it seems he's mocking Charlie's recent ramblings.  Lorre says, "I believe that consciousness creates the illusion of individualism, the false feeling of being separate."  Translation:  Charlie may think he's blazing his own path but he's still on the well-traveled trail of life.

Lorre goes on:  "I further believe that this existential misunderstanding is the prime motivating force for the neurotic compulsion to blot out consciousness."  Translation:  Charlie is living in a dream world.

There are other gems, but Lorre ends by writing, "The Fall from Grace is, in fact, a Sprint from Grace.  Or perhaps more accurately, Screw Grace, I am so outta here!"

As for writing, "I am so outta here!" could be Lorre talking or it could be what Lorre thinks Charlie is saying.

The more we think about it, it seems he's referring to Charlie, but either way, what really seems "outta here" is "Two and a Half Men."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

greycoat

I've never seen the show "Two and 1/2 Men", but it is obvious Sheen is the 1/2 man if that...

VictorD

I think he meant Charlie figuratively is gone.

queen love

Basta...enough already!!! I can't take it ...make it stop.

edmund

love charlie, can't stand this guy and his "vanity" cards
keep winning charlie, best to you
go reds!

Buzz

Sounds like Lorre knows that Drugs & Alcohol are clouding the Brain Cells of Charlie.

And He said it in a nice way, without saying, This Guy is Devoid of any brain cells, and therefore can not think clearly enough to see how, Nuts he really is while looking into his mirror.
That is my translation.

unbelievable

He's good.

Sad sad

It's really sad because you can tell he really cares about Charlie. But CS has his head so far up his butt he can't see. Anyone at this point who tries to help him is an enemy or I should say Loser in his words.

allan

chuck lorre is a known ass and a nasty man. its about time people new. he insults and mistreats a lot of people he has made a fortune from, mr. sheen ain't taking it. good for him

greycoat

Even Satan takes a break from advising Obama to catch up on all this Sheen lunacy. Obama is jealous...

get real

Strange Vanity Card. I dont undersstand that kind of talk. I must be Stupid?

Windygirl

I think people are ignoring the fact that Sheen seems to be having a breakdown. It is nothing to laugh about. He will eventually get better (and I'm not a particular fan of Mr. Sheen, either).

LOVE 2 BE LICKED!

THE ONE WHO SMELT IT DEALT IT!!!!!!!!

Lori

LOVE THIS GUY!

He walks all over CHUCKLES attempts at being "clever"...CHUCKLES only achieves bizarro speak...NOT clever banter.

CHUCKLES might seem a tad more lucid at the moment...but give it an hour or two and BLAMMMO, he'll posting right here on this story...and it will be EPIC :)

diogenes

Go ahead Lorre, scrap Sheen off the bottom of your shoe and go forward.

Koru

lmao. sheen is in on crack. what's this guy's excuse?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments