Spencer Pratt -- I Wanna Be Charlie Sheen's Publicist!

2/28/2011 7:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's only been a few hours since Charlie Sheen lost his all-star publicist Stan Rosenfield -- and he's already getting an offer for a new replacement ... from SPENCER PRATT!!!

Spencer Pratt Charlie Sheen
Spencer tells TMZ, he's so serious he'll even work for nothing -- claiming, “I want to be Charlie Sheen's new publicist…. I am offering to be his media point man and that I have great contacts with media outlets and will work for free just to be part of his 'WINNING TEAM'."

Isn't there a saying about the blind leading the blind?

Wheeler

As an industry insider I know thet Charlie is supposed to be one of the best actors to have in your Cast and that the Producer/Writer of whom he is speaking is well known as an evil man. At least someone has the balls to say it. IE Charlie.

SeaThom

This guy will do anything to be relevant... He's nowhere, right where he belongs. Charlie would spit in his face. I've never in my life seen a more superficial leach with no shame than I have with this unbelievable loser. Who in the hell would ever respect Spencer in any business dealings. He's destined for The Gap... Even they might not hire him.

There's a problem here

Oh hey Spencer? I caught a bit of TV today and saw Al Roker. He's on TV every single day. You remember ... "WEATHERMAN"? You and that hound you married had a rollicking good time yucking it up about his career. I hope Sheen takes you up on your offer because when the top of his head blows off he'll be taking people out with him. Bring that dog you married with you please.

Idiot!

I thought this douchebag was dead already. Geez, he'll do ANYTHING including acting like a complete & totalass to get noticed...

Missy

Haha this made me laugh!

lizzimmer

Forget the blind leading the blind, that's like someone in a coma trying to lead Helen Keller!

esq777

Jesus, Sheen looks like Stephen King in that picture. Scary.

Irka

HAHA, Spencer, what a douche! Charlie Sheen would rip this guy a new one! There's something I'd love to see...

RockManFree

Well, if TMZ will forward my contact info to Mr.Sheen, I will know, after a short conversation with him, whether or not I can help him. After 35 years as a VP of Operations, I have become the ultimate problem solver. As crazy as it sounds, not only will I bring peace between all parties (sic - no pun intended), but I will help him move on with his life, not in a monestary, not in a winery, not in a house of ill repute, but in the real world. I just get things done. Period.

PS: Dr. Phil, I could even help you once you realize what an idiot you are! And Oprah, I could convince you to get back into the helping people business, even after your selfish closing of the Angel Network! Ah well, if only they would ask!

Anya

ROFLMAO!!! A perfect pair

Davey Boy

That actually might be kinda fun to watch.

sweetdee88

i had completely forgot about heidi and spencer; way to **** me tmz

Kent

He must have caught the linsey lohan bug

lando gregori

Give me a ****ing break!!!I'm a nobody that could a hell of a better job than spencer bratt..Hey spencer tell your girl to give me a call so i can workout the details..Let me and charlie take her for a test drive..You can have her back when me and my new future boss are done with her you ***got...Sincerly LANDO Gregori

moretolife