Spencer Pratt -- I Wanna Be Charlie Sheen's Publicist!

2/28/2011 7:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's only been a few hours since Charlie Sheen lost his all-star publicist Stan Rosenfield -- and he's already getting an offer for a new replacement ... from SPENCER PRATT!!!

Spencer Pratt Charlie Sheen
Spencer tells TMZ, he's so serious he'll even work for nothing -- claiming, “I want to be Charlie Sheen's new publicist…. I am offering to be his media point man and that I have great contacts with media outlets and will work for free just to be part of his 'WINNING TEAM'."

Isn't there a saying about the blind leading the blind?

D

This is getting more hilarious by the minute! Charlie would eat Spencer for breakfast.

DIMO

HERE WE GO AGAIN...COME ONE, COME ALL ...HAWK ALL YOUR GOODS ON OUR FREE ADVERTISING VENUE............NO ONE MONITORS THIS SIGHT, SO BRING ALL YOUR CRAP TO THIS SITE! It is really so much fun for those that click on to read about the latest gossip...and wow what wonderful crapfest of bargains we can get!

PS ANYONE....any alternative gossip sight for me, because this is getting tiresome.

MacGuffin

I bet Charlie would like to take a crack at Heidi. So maybe this does make sense. Charlie would probably break her, though. I'm guessing Spencer is the gentle effeminate-type love maker.

random

emanic tu emanic

Jord4romBC

Of course he would want to. Fame whore.

Mayu

forget the old saying "the blind leading the blind"

this is more like "the mentally handicapped leading the crazy"

Sherlock Bones

Why the hell did Heidi let her bi-tch out of the closet? I wonder if they are still thanking their lord, Jesus Christ. Maybe that's what Charlie needs a born again bible thumper. I wonder if Heidi would like to be the next wife of Charlie.

meatwand

Would someone please pass me the Industrial Strength Pepto Bismol!!!

rex

spencer pratt looks like a bottom boy butt catching pirate

Marty

Why does Charlie Sheen look so BAD? He can't possibly be sober. He should have gotten out of the meth/cocain douchebag look a week or two ago!

Charlie, I loved your show, but I cannot ever see it as being funny ever again. Not after the way you have been acting and if this is you drug free....you are totally screwed, buddy!

lando gregori

NEWS FLASH!!!!SPENCER AND HEIDI ARE BROTHER AND SISTER!!MR.SHEEN WONT HIRE INBREEDERS SO GIVE IT A REST AND GO GET YOUR SISTER SOME ASS IMPLANTS..OOPS FORGOT YOU SPENT ALL YOUR DOUGH ON HER MESSED UP FACE AND CHEST..SORRY ABOUT YOUR LUCK... BEST WISHES LANDO GREGORI AKA CHARLIES NEW EMPLOYEE...LOL 406-781-8158

mary e

This is just sad all the way around. Silly, was good at first but now it is just sad all the way around.
I mean really do any of these people think they are that great?
I feel sorry for you Charlie.

Marty

"Lando Gregori"....

Your area code and phone number is a cell phone in, of all places, "Great Falls, MT". WOW, I am not impressed.

Lisa

That Spencer dude has to be one of the creepiest guys out there. I swear I can't even look at his face. Creeps me out!

Al

You keep reporting on what Spencer says he is going to do or wants to do. Why not wait until he actually does something interesting before writing an article about it?