Warner Bros. To Pay 'Two and a Half Men' Crew

2/28/2011 8:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Warner Bros. will open its corporate wallet and pay the crew of "Two and a Half Men" for the 4 weeks they would have worked for the remainder of the season ... TMZ has learned.

0228-two_half_men_logo_livingroom_moneyEX
Members of the crew tell TMZ .... they were told "Men" creator Chuck Lorre spearheaded the move, got Warner Bros. on board and as a result more than 100 people will be getting their paychecks.

Members of the crew estimate they will collectively get around $2 million for the 4 weeks of work.

One crew member tells us he and his colleagues are "ecstatic."

Warner Bros. had no comment.

Lori

O.K. CHUCK LORRE:

WE'VE FIGURED OUT HOW TO FIX THIS MESS:

Send "Charlie" to Rehab and bring in a 1/2 BROTHER... ROB LOWE Genius !!

Then Jake could finally become a MAN and it would still be 2 1/2 MEN!

WIN WIN

I'm putting this on EVERY CHUCKLES story.....maybe Lorre will see it.

MoodSwing916

stop enabling him with your blind support

They won't, I'm not sure they support him or are just trying to stir things up in comment sections. The same thing went on with the Spears breakdown and still does, even though she asked the courts to continue on with the conservatorship. Apparently she even knows she's not back to 100% yet but the supposed fans will ramble different. And Lohan a whole different story, seems most of her supporters want to see her dead. You'd think if they were such fans they'd want to see them get help and get back on top.

mustapha

sheen is the best plz dont remove him plz plz plz

mustapha

this 3 guys are the best plz dont stop the show plz plz plz plz

Joao

Come on Harvey, stop covering for your homeboys. The only reason those Jews in Hollywood paid the crew is because they saw a lawsuit in the wings. IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING A GOOD PERSON....

KEEP IT REAL ALL THE TIME TMZ, you can't just cover for your own.

elysummers

Thank you! You didn't have to, but you did the right thing. I am impressed.

jennifer robbins

any real addict/ alcoholic needs an ego smashing in order to come out of denial. if his group of a**kissers (enablers) wouuld back off, stop making him comfortable- and he had some consequences, he may actually get well and stop killing himself slowly. i wish him the best...

Rebecca

Thats alot of money for 4 weeks of work...that is 20000 for a month. Guess thats whats wrong with this world.

Kara

Some of the posters have figured the math wrong. Each crew
member will receive $20,000 for the four episodes combined,
not $10,000.

Michelle

Good job! I'm glad the studio has enough to do this, and it is well deserved to the crew members. Good riddens Charlie. I was one of your biggest fans, as well as my daughter. We stuck up for you! Get your life together, okay! We want that for you!!! Hit rock bottom, then crawl out and then lick the feet of your new boss!!!!

Mike

"YOU DOWN CHARLIE SHEEN IN ANY WAY...I WILL NOT BUY ONE THING YOU ENDORSE, OR STAR IN...ANY OF YOU!
NOR WILL I WATCH ANY SHOWS OR NETWORKS, AFFILIATED WITH BETRAYING CHARLIE SHEEN ...IN ANY WAY~ EVER!!!"

Tila,

Wow. How does it feel having your columella lodged so deeply against Sheen's rectum? I didn't think such a feat was possible and yet...here you are.

I guess after applying Seven Degrees you'll have nothing left to watch ever again.

That's ok. Assuming you can read, you can always pick up a book.

There's being a fan and then there's being...well, a fanATIC.

tina

I think this SUCKS! I love Charlies (and john cryer) show, I have watched it from day one. Thing is, what he has done is effecting alot of people. I hate that all these people are losing their jobs. LOVE YOU JOHN CRYER!! Love you too Charlie..Take Care.

Anne

I don't care what their reason was, I'm just glad that the crew will be getting paid. I'm sick of hearing stories about the fat cats screwing up and the little guys losing out.

Jt122333

"classy, good looking out for the crew, notice Charlie hasn't given the crew a second thought.
Posted at 3:24 PM on Feb 28, 2011 by tired of hearing about them"

Apparently you are an idiot because he's mentioned them and getting them paid etc in almost every interview...time to open your eyes and shut your mouth because YOU are wrong and Charlie is WINNING!

Robert

So they better pay Sheen. They have absolutely zero reason not to pay Sheen for those four episodes. If the crew gets paid Sheen has to get paid. Plain and simple. Damage control backfires!