Christina Aguilera's Friends Begging For Rehab

3/2/2011 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Some of Christina Aguilera's friends and business associates have been pleading with her for several months to get treatment for alcohol abuse ... TMZ has learned.

1124-christina-aguilera-getty-ex

As one source put it, "Maybe when she was married she was able to keep it under wraps, but it's out in the open now."

And we've learned ... Christina's drinking became an issue in her divorce.  Jordan Bratman voiced concern about Christina's drinking when they hashed out their child custody agreement but they ultimately agreed on joint custody.

We're told Jordan has been mum since yesterday's arrest.  It's unclear if he'll try and reopen the custody case.

We're told Christina has shut down all attempts to get her into rehab ... at least until yesterday.

No word if she's had a change of heart.

0302_christina_aguilera_footer

paul

What A Whore !!!

jumbo

who cares..shes an illuminati puppet anyways..look on youtube about it.

yves

trash!

ex lax

all mick suckers need re-hab just ask charlie or carlos estazes

Ryan

give her a freaking break. she is human and humans drink. simple as that.

awards

Her friends should be begging to get her lipo'd before she turns into a hippo! She is just gross... Someone should make sure she doesn't eat her kid!

ElliE

..relief... i have had my therapy session for today... With people like Charlie, Lilo and Christina living such "jolly" lives with all the money they have in la-la land...i am REALLY mega supa happy with my own "boring" and quiet life yet again... At least i know how to enjoy the sunshine and the cuddles i get from cats when i wake up in the morning. THANK U HOLLYWOOD!!

Hot Chocolate

She doesn't need rehab yet. She needs to stop being a spoiled brat and being over emotional.

She needs to do humble things that show and mean real love and quit worrying so much about what everyone has to say.

They really don't matter.

Anon

Sounds like she's trying desperately to stay in the headlines. She may be feeling her age creep up on her, and this is how she's dealing with it. I know when I turned 30, I was a wreck. Granted, I didn't suddenly go out clubbing at night or drinking excessively, but everyone deals with it differently. I feel kinda bad for her. And that boyfriend of hers seems like a total tool!

HarlotO'Hara

didn't she trash britney in the past for this type of behavior?

hotelangel

I swear this is a publicity stunt. She has a drinking problem and its just coming out now?
She has done nothing for years, now suddenly she's having one mishap after the other? I'm not buying it.
I saw her on TV looking FAT, but to me, it didn't look natural at all! In the face, it looked like the fat suit that Gwyneth Paltrow wore in "Shallow Hal".

Prgy

Nah, she doesn't need rehab. I know Christina very well and she simply had a bad reaction to some skin medication she was on.

ERP

This is sad. She is talented and it is ashame she is lowering herself this way. Where is her child? If she does need help, then get it-if not for herself then for her son.

LongJohn69

C'mon....she's a Disney product. What did you expect? Their mission was to pump out as many whores and druggies as they could. Well....MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Sammie

So why is it ok for Charlie Sheen to 'just live his life' but it's not ok for Xtina?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments