Lindsay Lohan -- I'm NOT Doing a Sex Book!

3/2/2011 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is blasting reports that she's agreed to strip down to her birthday suit for a full-frontal photo spread in a "sex book" ... calling the whole idea "gross."

0301_LINDSAY_LOHAN_EX_HOLLYWOD

TMZ has learned ... Lohan is telling friends she would "never do a sex book" ... despite reports that she signed a multi-million dollar deal to pose with James Franco in a series of "graphic" photos for a Madonna-esque book with photographer Terry Richardson.

However, we've learned Lohan HAS agreed to a milder photo shoot with Richardson ... in a book about the "glamor and history" of Hollywood.

No word if Franco is involved in that shoot ... but it's probably a better career move than hosting the Oscars.

0811_lindsay_lohan_footer

Davey Boy

HAHAHAHAHA...

Another day another post with the brain-dead Trollhans trying to work their magic in LieLo's miserable life.

Surely, I can't be the only one who notices that all speak the same delusional language.

They ALL try to convince us of the following:

- Lindsay is hot.
- Lindsay is a great actress.
- Lindsay has movie deals lined up.
- Lindsay's last movie was memorable.
- Lindsay's last role is Oscar-worthy.

Etc, etc, etc... ::insert vomit sound FX here::

The Trollhans try SO HARD with their smoke and mirrors routine, all the while oblivious to the fact that the general public is A LOT smarter than they think we are.

We can see through their slight-of-hand routine. We see the headlines by movie studios saying that Lindsay will -NEVER- appear in another one of their films again.

But the Trollhans beg to differ. Lindsay is the most-beautiful (duck-faced) actress in Hollywood. Once these pesky felony charges are thrown out and our "linnocent" Lindsay is exonerated, she'll once again be the most sought after actress out there.

::end sarcastic rant::

CN

Sorry FUtmz forgot to identify you as a daily Lilo hater along with ROse 58??. and Lou davey boy, grama crackers. Must have been a hard day for you yesterday with so much support for Lilo.

Posted at 7:42 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by normal person

______________________

What am I, invisible?

Delmar

@Rose5491 Ali spent about 65 percent on her time on Long Island (east of the borough of Queens in NYC). I'm from NYC, I know this area. So, I was inaccurate in saying that the Lohans live in NYC, they technically live on Long Island but used NYC as many from other lands or parts of the country aren't as familiar with the area and know NYC.

@Nikki What isn't the family "visiting" CA right now? Why are they living there? I would say they are visiting Lindsay right now and it took awhile for them to come out. People were asking where Dina and Ali were. Now Michael Lohan lives in California now, I believe in Hollywood.

Rose5491

Delmar - I grew up on Long Island.... 2 towns over from Merrick.

but that was in the 50s and 60s when it was a very different place.

Working farms were everywhere. Towns were more like small villages. No one locked their doors. Everyone knew everyone else. There wasn't a shopping mall for miles and miles and miles..... It was a wonderful place for a kid to grow up.. and the public schools were some of the best in the country !!

I left Long Island in 1963 to go to a prestigious college in New England. I haven't lived on Long Island since....

Davey Boy

Davey Boy is also an admitted Charlie Sheen fan. What a bunch of hypocrites.

Posted at 9:04 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by normal person
-----------------------------------------------------------

That's funny. Don't know why Ali keeps singling me out, but whatever. Fan of Charlie. Hmmmm, not really.

Do I think Charlie is clean. Sure. Do I think he's having an emotional episode making him act off-kilter. Absolutely. Is he an immediate danger to his kids. No, I don't think so. Is he a bit "out there" in his thinking patterns....uh yea.

But YET AGAIN, the obvious distinctions need to be made. When Charlie screws up, he admits his mea culpa. Unlike Lindsay Lohan who will routinely blames the black kid....anyone but victocrat Lindsay.

Charlie (albiet a bit of a loon right now) isn't going around town stealing jewelery from reputable and honest stores. Charlie doesn't go to parties and steel other people's coats. Charlie PAYS for his lifestyle. Something Lindsay wouldn't know anything about.

Heck, that guy from the jackass movies claims that Lindsay even stole the dude's crack cocaine when he wasn't looking. What kind of a lowlife crackhead steals someone else's drugs. (do I really need to answer that rhetorical question, Ali)

Nikki

Just as I thought.... Dina is letting all of her kids drop out of school and run wild.

Rose you have no idea,Cody is the next Lindsay.. Hes so bad. Ali isnt bad, she's just a snot nose. I do feel bad for her, cuz she has to play second fiddle and while she was in LA she was Lindsays babysitter. Ali is a teenager that should be doing teenager things. NOT living in a adult world at such a young age. If I was Ali I would RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! Change my name and NEVER look back

Dina hurts her by pushing things on her that she doesnt want to do. Ali has never had a real kid life, its sad. Ali has deep issues from all of this, that Dina has done to her

Dina also likes to brain wash her kids like theres no tomorrow

Mike jr. isnt going to make it in Hollywood, hell NO! But Dina keeps telling him he will be a Star and get a Oscar

Dina should be burned at the stake for what she does to her kids

When Mike Sr. talks about Dina I will give him this, what he says is the truth about her so far, like doing coke with Lindsay and when she was pregant with Lindsay doing coke

Dina is a big time cokehead, all of her brothers are addicts too
It runs in the Sullivan family

BTW this BS on Mike jr. wanting to change his name, thats just Dian playing her head games with Pa Pa Lohan to piss him off

Ask this, if Dina hates mike so much, why doesnt she change her name back to Sullivan??

Cause Dian lives off the Lohan name Lindsay created!

lou

::end sarcastic rant::

Posted at 10:45 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by Davey Boy

---

Davey Boy, I'm sure that underneath it all, Dina Blowhard isn't that stupid. I think all of this screaming is premeditated panic because she can clearly see the writing on the wall: even if Lieho doesn't got to jail, she has no agent and is uninsurable. Therefore, she won't be working. No more $6 million paychecks for Dina. Sounds like some major bigwig film makers are pissed enough with Lieho that they'll no longer work with her. And let's face it, word gets around. This girl is disrespectful, unprofessional, unattractive, and no longer a big box office draw. Why would they pay her to star in a movie when they can get an actress who is the opposite of all of those negative traits? Why? Answer me that, Lohans? Because she's so speeeeeecial? Nah, not to Hollywood she isn't. Pretty girls are a dime a dozen out there.

lou

Not invisible, CN, I'm sure that "normal" person loves to hate you too.

lou

"The acting career thing didnt work because Baby Jayne was always late to set,drunk,or hungover. She lived the good spoiled life already as a child and her sister Blanch is the one who ends up rising to the A list acting stardom."

Ali, didja hear that? Quick, pack your bags!

lou

Delmar for the record NO ONE on Long Island likes the Lohans NO ONE
Especially in Merrick, Dina is well Hated in that town

Posted at 10:32 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by Nikki

---

My God, Nikki, I can only imagine how "well-liked" they must be in Long Island. I mean, LI is a cosmopolitan area and the Lohans act like hillbillies. And look at how she behaved at the Carvel shop over a $10 cake! If I were the shop owner, I would have given her the cake, alright - right in her smugly Lohan face.

Davey Boy

Posted at 10:53 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by Rose5491
----------------------------------------------------

Speak the truth, Rose. All the non-Trollhans are backing you 100%.

Nikki

Posted at 7:42 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by normal person

______________________

What am I, invisible?

Posted at 10:45 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by CN

CN that was a good one :) still laughing

Davey Boy

Not invisible, CN, I'm sure that "normal" person loves to hate you too.

Posted at 10:55 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by lou
-------------------------------------------------

Nice one.

Lou, I saw what you wrote a week back on another post and want to let you know I took your words to heart. Have decided there are some topics that I'm best not responding to. Thanks, bro.

Lucky_130

FUTMZ- Whatever happened to Lindsay Lohan, starring the corpse of Bette Davis. LMFAO

lou

Not invisible, CN, I'm sure that "normal" person loves to hate you too.

Posted at 10:55 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by lou
-------------------------------------------------

Nice one.

Posted at 10:59 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by Davey Boy

---

Aren't you the person that Sitting BS threatened? I didn't see the threat but it sounded completely unacceptable. I don't blame you for sitting out on some of the commentary. Threatening people is completely wrong and unnecessary, and I'm sorry if you were the person who got SB's BS.

But you are right, ignore some of the stuff. I usually ignore the stuff by "normal" person, Tony Baja, and johnsmith - just too crazy to respond to. No sense in getting yourself upset over some strange people, Davey Boy.

BTW, you rock and I love reading your posts! :-D