Lindsay Lohan -- I'm NOT Doing a Sex Book!

3/2/2011 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is blasting reports that she's agreed to strip down to her birthday suit for a full-frontal photo spread in a "sex book" ... calling the whole idea "gross."

0301_LINDSAY_LOHAN_EX_HOLLYWOD

TMZ has learned ... Lohan is telling friends she would "never do a sex book" ... despite reports that she signed a multi-million dollar deal to pose with James Franco in a series of "graphic" photos for a Madonna-esque book with photographer Terry Richardson.

However, we've learned Lohan HAS agreed to a milder photo shoot with Richardson ... in a book about the "glamor and history" of Hollywood.

No word if Franco is involved in that shoot ... but it's probably a better career move than hosting the Oscars.

0811_lindsay_lohan_footer

lou

I have to say, that I think the minor children should be off limits for snide commentary.

Posted at 9:56 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by dreamon

---

I won't say much beyond that I think she came across as very whiny and spoiled on her tv show, which turned me off. And I do not think she is model material. Unfortunately, dreamon, the Lohans pushed her upon the public as something very special. The whole dynamic reeks, although you could successfully argue that it really isn't her fault because she is still a child. Agreed on the point.

Delmar

@Nikki You know what, I'm going to consider what you are saying. I don't know much about Cody, so we'll see. I'm glad you say Ali is OK and to be honest I did get the feeling she was looking after Lindsay when in LA. I also find it strange that Michael Jr. is suddenly doing a movie.

Dina could go by Donata Sullivan if she wanted to, but her kids last names is Lohan. Michael Lohan says she drinks frequently and there was a interview in VF from people at a bar that said she's a regular.

Now, LI is huge, so you are saying that in areas where Dina is known, or the family, they are not liked by anyone at all. That's a strong statement.

@Lou have you seen recent pics of Ali without the photoshopping. She's really becoming a striking young woman. She doesn't always photograph as easily as her sister, but she can take some wonderful photographs. IMO, models are long, and Ali is long with some shape to her. They don't have to be beautiful, they can have some quirky aspects to their features and I think Ali does. When she models, I don't like her vacant poses, I like her "attitude" poses. IMO, she's way, way, way more interesting than Kendell Jenner and looks more womanly.

Nikki

My God, Nikki, I can only imagine how "well-liked" they must be in Long Island. I mean, LI is a cosmopolitan area and the Lohans act like hillbillies. And look at how she behaved at the Carvel shop over a $10 cake! If I were the shop owner, I would have given her the cake, alright - right in her smugly Lohan face.

Posted at 10:55 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by lou

Lou Dina called the Media before Carvel called the police on her, as she was starting her sh*t she was on the phone with ROL, She went as far as to tell ROL that there was 4 cop cars and two helicopters flying over..LOL first off the helicopters were looking for a prison gaurd that just murderd her family on a shooting spree, Nassau county cops were way to busy that day to send 4 cops to carvel..Her story was hilarious

Fudgie the whale is still laughing at her

Delmar

@Lou Ali's 17 now. She was only 14 during that show. She'll be 18 this year. From the little I heard of her speak, she speaks quite differently now and she likely acts much differently also. She also seems to have lost some of her Long Island accent.

dreamon

@lou

That's just my own line. It wasn't leveled at a criticizim to anyone in particular. The Lohans parents are trash famewhores who would use the disintegration of their daughter's career and prospects to push their own dubious projects and profile. Agreed on that?
I think all this is a pretty heavy thisng to lay on some teenagers. Sdd.

Rose5491

Posted at 9:56 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by dreamon
-----------------

I also agree with you dreamon !!

I was bringing up Ali and Cody and their lack of education as a reflection on Dina's parenting skills .. or lack thereof....

And while we might think it inappropriate to discuss minor children in this forum, Dina has no problem pimping out her children. Sad... very very sad....

I can't even BEGIN to imagine the horror of being a child born to Michael and Dina Lohan... egad...... awful.

dreamon

@all

Sorry about the typos. Flu + distracted = stupid. I just wanted to reach back to you lou on that point.

Nikki

Delmar I hate to burst your bubble in all but Ali looks very manly and way older than a 17 yr old.

Go to x17 theres a recent picture of Ali on there
Im not bad mouthing her, im just saying Ali isnt a pretty teenage girl, very tomboyish looking kinda like Samantha

However I do blame Dina on that one, due to Dina has been feeding her kids Adderral for a long time

lou

Posted at 11:14 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by Delmar

---

Well, I guess that many a 14 year old could come across as whiny, it's the age for being whiny. It's entirely possible that she has grown up. Look at the difference between Britney Spears and her sister. One was a train wreck and the other made a mistake but quickly pulled herself together. I'd rather see this of Ali than to have her foisted on us again and again and again.

I don't mind the LI accent, gives a person some character, IMHO.

No, dreamon, I do see your point. Guess sometimes that I forget that Ali is still a child, and I also judge all of the Lohans to be part of the same toxic stew, which really may not be true. Hopefully it isn't.

lou

BTW this BS on Mike jr. wanting to change his name, thats just Dian playing her head games with Pa Pa Lohan to piss him off

Ask this, if Dina hates mike so much, why doesnt she change her name back to Sullivan??

Cause Dian lives off the Lohan name Lindsay created!

Posted at 10:55 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by Nikki

-----

Oh, Nikki, I entirely agree, and it's a cruel game that she's playing, putting her children in between her and Mike, talking about MLJ changing his last name because of MLS, and screwing them up so much that they won't even talk to him. I'll grant you, he's a really awful person. Maybe if I were in her shoes, I wouldn't want my kids associating with him, either. But she makes it so unnecessarily public, like he's a pinata to be bashed on. I really think that at least SOME of Lindsay's angst is related to this crazy-making dynamic.

And yeah, Dina-saur could certainly take back her maiden name if she hates the ML association so much, but she won't...because the Trollhan name used to equate to big bucks. Somehow I totally doubt that MLJ will change his name either.

lou

I think, lou, that dina fancies herself a Kris Kardashian. But the Lohans don't have any of the real legitimate underpinnings in business or the discipline to pull that off.

Posted at 10:36 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by dreamon

----

I'm probably in the minority here but I also find KK repulsive. What kind of mother talks all about/goads on all manners of sex in front of her daughters? I guess she's got it more together show businesswise, but I still have the ICK factor with KK.

lou

FUTMZ- Whatever happened to Lindsay Lohan, starring the corpse of Bette Davis. LMFAO

---

Yeah, me too, although I really shouldn't.

Also, there was this really old, weird, retired actress in a Seienfeld episode who ran across Kramer when he went out to Hollywood, and she was rambling on and on about when she worked wit the Three Stooges. Her story got more and more bizarre as it went on...if BD corpse is busy, could always ring this "veteran" up.

CN

normal person - In case he hasn't checked in yet, your boy Tony Baja was here last night stirring things up. It took about 3 posts before he got defensive and mean. And he posted a *lot* of legal stuff that he cut and pasted from the Internet. It was really boring. I don't think he changed anybody's mind, but he was entertaining for a while.

@Nikki - So we have an on-site Long Islander. Do tell...

Davey Boy

Aren't you the person that Sitting BS threatened? I didn't see the threat but it sounded completely unacceptable. I don't blame you for sitting out on some of the commentary. Threatening people is completely wrong and unnecessary, and I'm sorry if you were the person who got SB's BS.

But you are right, ignore some of the stuff. I usually ignore the stuff by "normal" person, Tony Baja, and johnsmith - just too crazy to respond to. No sense in getting yourself upset over some strange people, Davey Boy.

BTW, you rock and I love reading your posts! :-D

Posted at 11:09 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by lou
---------------------------------------------------

I didn't directly read "Sitting Bull's" threats, but I did see you and someone else make a comment about it.

I'm sure it was M-Lo just rockin' on meth-fueled bender. But yea, there are some crazies out there. Not worried as the Gmail I account I used was pretty generic. The only way to seriously trace user comments is thru IP addresses. Unless through a court-order TMZ ain't giving those out anytime soon.

Delmar

@Nikki I saw the pictures on X17. I think she looks great. I haven't seen her in person, maybe you have. I've read that people that have seen her in person say she's striking and pictures don't do her justice. But looks are subjective. IMO, she's a striking young woman with interesting looks that should continue to model and yes, use the Lohan name to get her into places she may have struggled to get into if she didn't have it. She certainly suffers enough from it, why not take advantage of it. I think it's ugly to say she looks like a man even if you think it and I also think it's ugly for people to constantly say she looks old. Yes, she has mature features but her mannerisms and posture are that of a teen. People say the harshest, ugliest things about her. It has to get back to her and then people say she's snotty. Well, she's a teenager, being snotty is part of many teenagers personality. But things get worse when they are subjected to the nasty comments coming from people hiding behind their anonymity on comment boards.