Lindsay Lohan -- I'm NOT Doing a Sex Book!

3/2/2011 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is blasting reports that she's agreed to strip down to her birthday suit for a full-frontal photo spread in a "sex book" ... calling the whole idea "gross."

0301_LINDSAY_LOHAN_EX_HOLLYWOD

TMZ has learned ... Lohan is telling friends she would "never do a sex book" ... despite reports that she signed a multi-million dollar deal to pose with James Franco in a series of "graphic" photos for a Madonna-esque book with photographer Terry Richardson.

However, we've learned Lohan HAS agreed to a milder photo shoot with Richardson ... in a book about the "glamor and history" of Hollywood.

No word if Franco is involved in that shoot ... but it's probably a better career move than hosting the Oscars.

0811_lindsay_lohan_footer

Davey Boy

Lou,

Because I am slightly OCD, I just plowed through about 40 pages of LieLo comments from yesterday and could not find any comments, threatening or otherwise from Sitting BS.

Looks like TMZ did the right thing and deleted them. I hope TMZ banned Sitting BS, but I'm sure M-Lo will reappear in another user name such as puckett, John Smith, therock or Tony Baja.

Such is the psychosis associated with being a Trollhan.

Anyone know what he said. Just curious.

lou

Nikki, you can enlighten us. But do you have your own agenda and baises?

I see you as a very biased Long Islander. It's not a fair and objective view of the Lohans or perhaps what the majority of people that know the Lohans think of them. There may be contrasting views from others on the island that would never even think of coming to TMZ, a gossip site, where negativity, not objectivity, rules.

Posted at 11:53 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by Delmar

---

Well, then Delmar, I guess we can hop over to the I Love the Lohans sites for an opposing view. In fact, I just googled the phrase and found...........crickets chirping?!?

BTW, why is such a fair and balanced guy who isn't interested in gossip hanging around at a gossip site? I mean, it certainly must be a big strain on you to have to put up with the constant negativity when you could be at a charity site or church site...I mean, you're not here for the gossip so are you just here in defense of the Lohans?

lou

@Dreamon - I'm very sorry you've got the flu (get well soon!)

Same here! Sorry to hear that your sneezy and gnarly and sick but I hope we're entertaining you while you are ill. I have a chronic medical condition that's grounded me and you guys cheer me up immensely. And hope you feel much much better tomorrow.

but that was really funny.

No spit! :-D

lou

CN, I was going to suggest the same thing: fictionalized names. And Nikki, you could introduce the stories by making sure to state that they are fictionalizations.

---

As far as I know, all Dina's kids have been said to have been in the modeling business. We all know about Ali, both for her sister's line and some others, too, and she has a figure for modeling, and seems ok for it - even if some of the poses and clothes, etc are not that appropriat. Cody has strutted his pre-teen looking bod down the catwalk in camo and camping looking outfits, etc. Mike went to college for the sports, and Cody also supposedly really likes sports, so maybe he'll get to college as well to play sports.
So dina has had her fingers in all her children's MONEY, not just her main one. Problem is when the main one is costing you and not bringing in the green stuff, it's hard to live the lifestyle you want. Also, there's the problem that maybe this will be rubbing off on others, who may not want to deal with your other children either, with Dina and Mikey figuring in so prominently in their lives.

Davey Boy

Michael Lohan is expected to comment shortly on the “Today” show.

Posted at 11:38 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by FUTMZ
-------------------------------------------------

Classic, love the way you think. Keep it real.

Davey Boy

CN, normal person/ali can't name all the haters on this board, then she'd have to admit there are far more haters than she wants to admit to. Sort of a family trait going on there about not admitting stuff.

Posted at 11:46 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by ---
-----------------------------------------------

Saw your shout-out to me yesterday that I missed when I was plowing through the comments looking for Sitting Bull's BS threat. Keep 'em coming!

CN

I don't read everything here (how could I? I'm being PAID to post, not READ), but I haven't noticed SB for at least a week.

He got huffy when people called him on his threats, made an incoherent, stirring speech about some bullsh*it, then changed his name to Red Cloud* and continued on. At least that's how I remember it. I don't recall anything specific; his "threats" were just the usual Blo-hard BS.

"*Red Cloud - sounds like a cheap toilet paper"
(Thank you, whoever said that!)

Davey Boy

CN, so Tony Phony Diplomy AKA Tony Baja has been here before? OMG, what a BORE! Tried to pretend he was a lawyer with his LAME cutting and pasting. And then he went a little nuts as the evening went on, threatening some trollish posters. That part wasn't pretty at all, and even though they were trolls, they didn't deserve that.

Posted at 11:48 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by lou
--------------------------------------------------

Hahahaha...I spit my water on my laptop keyboard on that one.

Spot

Hey, all the Lindsay haters, here's a thought to make you all smile!

Every time she wants to use the toilet in jail she will have to pull the jump suit down to her ankles and sit on a steel toilet with no seat! You can bet the guards will just happen to be passing by to enjoy the view. Jail food comes out HARD! so her moans and farts will be another part of the show.

Imagine anyone stupid enough to make themselves a freak show for Correctional Officers!

CN

Keep it klassy, Spot.

---

Funny thing about John Smith and Tony Baja ----
John Smith seemed to immediately cotton to TB (what a set of initials for this jerkoff) and share, somewhat, "inappropriately", and without provocation or asking, or stuff, how we all though JS was Mikey, Ali, etc.... all the lohans and how he wouldn't be surprised if we called him Dina next (even though on the first time he said this, I infmd him he wasn't IMO Dina, due to Dina's dislike for him).
Also TB has this thing that regardless of what he says about himself, carries a certain long island charm seen in some males (like mikey, and joey buttafucco) whereby they get all macho in your face over non threatening things and start posturing threateningly. TB has a lot of that. Seems to me he may be on the sullivan side of the trollhans. Heavy drinking in the family can lead to this sort of thing.

lou

"*Red Cloud - sounds like a cheap toilet paper"
(Thank you, whoever said that!)

---

Heh, that was me, after a weird night on the TMZ board.

lou

Now Tom Cruise? HE would sue. I wouldn't dare say a thing about that weird, litigious, psycho, nutball.

Posted at 11:46 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by CN
---

Other than that he's a weird, litigious, psycho, nutball?

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to read all about Mr. Cruise - the completely uncensored version. That story would rival Charlie Sheen's for sheer bizarreness. Except Cruise really has done the bizarre stuff, whereas half of Charlie's bizarreness is in his mind...

lou

No Daveyboy, I don't recall what Sitting BS said, just that another poster complained that SB had threatened him/her a few days ago and that the posts had been deleted. (I think SB said that he was going to get that person - yeah, REAL classy.)

Just so incredibly unnecessary to threaten anyone here. We're all here in good fun or for a good argument and we ALL deserve the respect of feeling safe here, even the trolliest of trolls.