Lindsay Lohan -- I'm NOT Doing a Sex Book!

3/2/2011 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is blasting reports that she's agreed to strip down to her birthday suit for a full-frontal photo spread in a "sex book" ... calling the whole idea "gross."

0301_LINDSAY_LOHAN_EX_HOLLYWOD

TMZ has learned ... Lohan is telling friends she would "never do a sex book" ... despite reports that she signed a multi-million dollar deal to pose with James Franco in a series of "graphic" photos for a Madonna-esque book with photographer Terry Richardson.

However, we've learned Lohan HAS agreed to a milder photo shoot with Richardson ... in a book about the "glamor and history" of Hollywood.

No word if Franco is involved in that shoot ... but it's probably a better career move than hosting the Oscars.

0811_lindsay_lohan_footer

lou

That sounds curiously close to the title of Lindsay Lohan's (rumored) next Academy-Award-winning blockbuster film "Herbie (Always Loaded).

Posted at 1:19 PM on Mar 2, 2011 by FUTMZ

---

Hmmmm, I heard the title was to be "Herpes (Fully Loaded.)

lou

Oh FUTMZ! That was a super super secret! You know I need that oscar before my very talented brother gets it by playing someone hooked on heroin.

Posted at 1:21 PM on Mar 2, 2011 by ---

---

Y'know, I think I've got it! I know how Di-nutz will keep Lindsay relevant in this new masterpiece! Milo Jr. can just slap a messy blonde wig on his head and pretend to be her while filming! Perfect! Not only will "she" always be present during filming but
"she'll" finally be able to plumb the depths of "her" phenomenal acting ability by touching on "her" masculine side too,

Delmar

@Nikki your comments are disgusting.

Ali is some famewhore, she's really mugging it up for the camera. Is she even looking at the camera? And Ali's weight is remarkably constant over the past year and a half. She's a slender young women that's gained a bit of height since 09 but really shot up in height in mid 09.

Thanks, Lou, for saying she's looking better. Also, you should see her next to Lindsay or Dina when none of them are wearing heels for the height difference. If you go to x17 pictures where Lindsay went shopping in Whole Foods you can see it in a few pictures. And now, I think Cody is as tall as Lindsay (when she wears flats).

Nikki

Delmar why do you care what I say, your panties are in a twist
Are you really DINA playing up Ali
Cause over on ROL ppl call you Dina

lou

Ugh... it still doesn't look right. I had the numbers all lined up nicely. Oh well...you get the gist of it!

And that is NOT a misprint. Chapter 27's total gross was $55,000!!! The budget was 5,000,000, so someone lost their butt on that one...

Posted at 6:01 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by ilovegossip

Her name is Hailee Steinfeld. True Grit, her first film ever (she's previously only been seen on TV), grossed $164,000,000! And an academy award nomination to boot! I'd say she's the one to watch. Lindsay can't hold a candle to that...

Posted at 6:32 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by ilovegossip

Now THAT is a juxtaposition! A little girl, who was an uknown actress, helps to bring in a staggering $164,000,000 in her first movie while Lilo couldn't push more than $55,000 in her umpteenth try.

Nice going there.

lou

Delmar, I won't lie. Ali does look a lot better now. But then again, a lot of times kids look pretty ragged when they're in their mid-teens, only to blossom later. Looks like Ali's lost her awkward stage.

But please please pretty please with whiskey on top...NO MORE LOHAN FAMILY PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!!! Enough enough enough enough enough! To me, seeing members of that tribe is like listening to the umpteenth Charlie Peen tirade, just makes my mind go TILT!

Giuseppe Petri

Hot Lindsay!

Delmar

@Nikki I'm just countering what you're saying. Your statements shouldn't go unchallenged IMO. I don't post on ROL.

@Lou Ali's OK. She'll try different looks. Some will work, some won't. This currently look flatters her, IMO. What I want to ask you is if the Lohan pics bother you why look at them? In California, people's pets and children are often papped. It's pap city, they aren't that selective of who they photograph as long as there is a connection to a, well, publicly known person.

dreamon

SINCE YOU'RE ALL HERE, I HAVE A QUESTION?

What about Patrick? He was shopping with Lindsay when she took the necklace and her later returned to the LAPD on her behalf.

But what's the story. Is he

a)An accomplice? Did he knowingly assist her in taking it?

b)An innocent victim? She stole it. He read about the police warrant, freaked and returned it singing like a bird? He didn't want to be inplicated in a Ll scandal?

c)An accomplice after the fact? Found out she took it. He read about the police warrant and returned it to the police telling them he borrowed it as a stylist?

We haven't heard about him since the first days of this story when Lindsay's camp claimed he wold back her up? But will he? Or is he a witness for the prosecution? If they believed he was her accomplice why wouldn't they charge him with something too?

Thoughts?

Rose5491

Excellent question dreamon.... I've been wondering the same thing..

My guess... and, obviously, it's nothing more than a gut feeling .. is that he was a willing accomplice... distracting the clerk in the store.... but when questioned by the police he folded quickly.

Otherwise, IMHO, the Lohan's would be touting his story daily.

That's one reason I'd love to see this go to trial. To hear Patrick on the witness stand.

That and to hear the rumored "other bad things" that will come out that LL and Mama wouldn't want known...

CN

So you girls are still trying to recover from the mental beating that Tony BaJa gave you last night AWWW how cute,,,he'll most likely be back tonight to abuse you tards!

Posted at 12:47 PM on Mar 2, 2011 by john smith

_______________

Cue Grandma Cracker!

Rose5491

and... if Patrick did spill all to the police, it had to have been in exchange for not being charged himself.....IMHO

dreamon

He's NEVER mentioned by the Lohan camp who will insinate a connection with anyone at the drop of a hat to make a positive impression?

He's not charged with anything? Did her drop it off, telling the LAPD that she took it, wouldn't return it and he didn't want to get into trouble for it? Really does the tape kind of confirm that story?

Spot

Lindsay Lohan was committed to Lynwood jail for six months due to probation violation this morning. During the strip search, when she was ordered to squat and cough, Sam Ronsons Rolex and car keys were recovered.

Further charges of theft are pending.

dreamon