Lindsay Lohan -- I'm NOT Doing a Sex Book!

3/2/2011 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is blasting reports that she's agreed to strip down to her birthday suit for a full-frontal photo spread in a "sex book" ... calling the whole idea "gross."

0301_LINDSAY_LOHAN_EX_HOLLYWOD

TMZ has learned ... Lohan is telling friends she would "never do a sex book" ... despite reports that she signed a multi-million dollar deal to pose with James Franco in a series of "graphic" photos for a Madonna-esque book with photographer Terry Richardson.

However, we've learned Lohan HAS agreed to a milder photo shoot with Richardson ... in a book about the "glamor and history" of Hollywood.

No word if Franco is involved in that shoot ... but it's probably a better career move than hosting the Oscars.

0811_lindsay_lohan_footer

Rose5491

CN: IMHO: Either FriendofLindsay is a troll having the time of its life laughing its arse off over its ludicrous comments or else it is Lieho herself.

Posted at 3:09 PM on Mar 2, 2011 by lou
--------------

If it's not FUTMZ being witty, then I think it's either Lindsay or Dina.....

Davey Boy

I think the reason we haven't seen too much of John Smith, therock, Tony Baja, and Red Cloud Toilet Paper, is because M-Lo is too busy getting his tat redone for Celebrity Rehab.

Moreover, he's gotta get those guns pumped up to show off to the world what man's man he really is.

When he's not too busy pimping out LieLo, I mean. The guy's gotta have his priorities straight, right?

::exit sarcasm, stage left::

Davey Boy

Definition of a "stylist" (in Lindsayland, anyway):

He picks out what color spray tan, decides between 4 tampons or 6
Prepares the cocaine for snorting
Continuously tells Ali (and Cody, too) how she's "gorgeouser" than anyone else
Prepares the cocaine for snorting
Makes clam runs on command
Prepares the cocaine for snorting
Goes into stores before Lindsay Lohah - to rip the tags off million dollar skirts
Prepares the cocaine for snorting

I'm sure there's more to it, but these are the important tasks.

Posted at 3:26 PM on Mar 2, 2011 by FUTMZ
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hehe, that's pretty good. You forgot he's the official "fluffer" for LieLo's next movie venture. (why is it I even know that term)

Rose5491

So......he turned her in?

Posted at 3:18 PM on Mar 2, 2011 by dreamon
------------

As far as I know... we know nothing about Patrick other than he was with her in the store. At first the Trollhans said he would back up her story.... one of her first stories.. that the store had loaned her the necklace. Then they shut up real quick on that one.

since then... I have read not one word about Patrick.... whether he has been questioned by the police (I have to believe that he has been), whether he told them the truth or backed up one of Lindsay's improbable fantasies or what...

I guess we'll have to wait for the next court date to find out... but if she takes a plea bargain, we'll probably never know.

Rose5491

Also... I've never read that it was Patrick who returned the necklace to the police. All I've ever seen is that it was an assistant.... no name given.

Some have speculated that it was Patrick who returned it, but I've never seen that in anything that I've read....

FriendofLindsay

Here we go again!! Dina is NOT shoving Ali down anyones throat. Ali is a minor child of 17 years of age. Dina is out here to lend support to Lindsay over the unjust persecution by Danette Meyers. Since Ali is a minor, she is with mom. I guess some posters here would just leave there child for an extended time and not think twice about it.

Dina, is a remarkable mother plain and simple. Your irrational hatred of all things Lohan, clouds your perspective. Dina, with no help from Michael, deserves recognition for the applause worthy job she does in taking care of all her children. Any poster here should have been so lucky as to have a caring, loving mother such as Dina. Well done Dina.

Rose5491

okay.....

#308 is not FUTMZ being funny.... too much anger...

so I guess FriendofLindsay must be real.... sad....

CN

Yep. Must be Lindsay herself.

CN

Lindsay - I really am sorry you're going through all this drama and chaos. You need to spend some time away from the bad influences in your life (anyone who can/will make money off you) and get your life in order. It's not too late - you're only 24 years old. It will be hard work, but soooo worth it. Good luck. And I mean that.

Rose5491

Posted at 3:41 PM on Mar 2, 2011 by FriendofLindsay
-------------------

I never did leave my minor children alone for any period of time. If I was not with them or my husband, then my mother-in-law was there.

I also did not dump my minor child in Hollywood unsupervised and expect her to make gobs of money to support the whole friggin family.

I also did not have all my children drop out of school by the 9th grade.

I also did not drink and do drugs with my children. (I don't drink or do drugs period.)

I also did not make excuses when my children made mistakes.

and on and on the list goes.

Dina is a serious candidate for Worst Mother of the Last and Current Centuries.....

FriendofLindsay

Sad? My *ss. Dina has been the rock Lindsay has relied on. The loser of a father offered nothing. Michael, was only interested in what Lindsays name could bring him, after he destroyed his own life.

Lindsay is a survivor, who's determination and drive has brought her to atop the worlds stage. This same fierce drive will bring her back to the top. Lindsay deserves admiration for her unwillingness to quit. She knows that her talents as an actress are an unique gift from god. Lindsay knows of the hope and inspiration she can bring to the world by succeeding. Bravo Lindsay...Bravo Dina. Indeed they are two remarkable women.

CN

Say, I'd like to try one of those GypsyGrift filters. Yours seems to be calibrated exactly right. Where can I find one and how much are they?

CN

@Friend - Didn't Dina teach you anything? God (anybody's God) is usually spelled with a capital G. A little respect, please.

Delmar

Sorry, Ali can be left alone. She's 9 months away from turning 18 and at 17 she's able to stay home alone. She's not a child, she's a late teen.

Friend of Lindsay exaggerates however Lindsay's siblings support their mom. Michael Jr. said she's the backbone of the family, Ali said it makes her upset to hear people say things about her because they don't know what she's gone through. Don't know about Cody. Lindsay also supports her in statements. Michael Jr. and Ali have said little about their father to the press but what little they did say supports their mother over their father. So, there's not one of Dina's children that do not support her, at least publicly. Also, Barbara Walters, FWIW, said she thought Dina was a decent woman and mother.

CN

The price? Do you even have to ask?

_______________

Yeah, I know. I'm just your friggin' straight man.