Lindsay Lohan -- I'm NOT Doing a Sex Book!

3/2/2011 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is blasting reports that she's agreed to strip down to her birthday suit for a full-frontal photo spread in a "sex book" ... calling the whole idea "gross."

0301_LINDSAY_LOHAN_EX_HOLLYWOD

TMZ has learned ... Lohan is telling friends she would "never do a sex book" ... despite reports that she signed a multi-million dollar deal to pose with James Franco in a series of "graphic" photos for a Madonna-esque book with photographer Terry Richardson.

However, we've learned Lohan HAS agreed to a milder photo shoot with Richardson ... in a book about the "glamor and history" of Hollywood.

No word if Franco is involved in that shoot ... but it's probably a better career move than hosting the Oscars.

0811_lindsay_lohan_footer

dreamon

Yeah, johnsmith. She gives the same interview before every court date.

Lucky_130

friendoflindsay- When you are done watching Whatever Happened to Baby Jane, you need to watch the classic "Sunset Boulevard". If you havent seen this gem, its another movie about a comeback.
If you have the chance to actually help Lindsay, you would help her realize that not everyone gets to work in movies there entire life. Thats showbiz, and thats life.

Rose5491

I haven't and won't watch the Extra interview...

What were her excuses this time?

FriendofLindsay

@Rose/CN

Of course you don't know of all the great things Lindsay has done to give back to the community. You get all your informaTion from TMZ. Try spending a little more time on websites other than gossip ones. It's not my job to educate either one of you!!

dreamon

Oh yeah, when Hillary Clinton asked her to her entertain the troops she declined. She claimed to be helpping thos kids in India and was exposed as a faker on that too....

CN

Woo hoo! New thread! New thread on the home page. And there are lots of fresh posters (incl therock) and not just the same four of us who've been here all day.

See you there. Travel safely.

CN

Beautiful eyes, Beautiful Hair, Beautiful skin, Beautiful voice, Beautiful apartment and most of all A Beautiful Mind!!!

Posted at 4:31 PM on Mar 2, 2011 by john smith

And when you get right down to it, that's all that matters in life, right john?

---

I think its lindsay or ali, and i just watched the two parts of the interview about their mother's day gift of closet makeover to their mom. on the short one, where the results of the makeover are shown, ali speaks for a short period of time, and she's quite articulate, not what we like to make fun of as "normal person". Lindsay is mostly not as articulate, with choppier sentences. On the first one when Lindsay finds her moms boots (the ones she gave her) in poor condition, lindsay goes off on her in a more relaxed tone than her normal interview ones and really is angry at her mom, in fact she tells her mom to quit lying and take responsibility.

So the anger really lends to lindsay being FriendofLindsay (if trying to deflect from the talk of Patrick, by name and his part in this. But Ali could be FriendofLindsay too.
Either way I really think its one of the two sisters based on the wording and what is said.

Rose5491

FriendofLindsay -

I get 99% of my news from cnn.com and from reading The New York Times daily - something I've done for the last 50 years. I just come here for laughs after I've read the real news.

At CNN's website and in the NYT print edition, I have never read about anything good that Lindsay/Dina have done for the community and/or the world.....

---

I see the usual haters are present. I now see hate being directed at Ali. I am outraged!! What kind of perverted person attacks a child? All I see are posters who are jealous of 1) Ali's beauty 2)Ali's success.

Ali has accomplished more and achieved a level of stardom in her short 17 years, than anyone here could ever hope to accomplish. Dina deserves applause for raising such beautiful, successful daughters, in the wolves lair that is Hollywood.
________________________________

The first paragraph consists of choppier sentences, and refers to Ali as a "child". Dina constantly refers to her daughter lindsay as a "child", even at age 24. Don't know if LL thinks she is a child, but can see that LL could in fact see her sister as a "child" still and want to protect her.

This posting is all about protection of the Ali and praise for Dina in a way that doesn't come out except through her daughters. Maybe Mike jr could write this, but don't think the sentiment that is expressed would come from a male. I think its a female writing this, either Ali or Lindsay.

lou

re: friendoflindsay:

Wow. It really IS Lindsay. Okay, my bad, never really thought it was her in actual fact.

Oh, Lindsay Lohan, WHY would you come to a gossip site that has a lot of people banging on you? WHY? That's so destructive. Being here can do you no good. People come here to talk, argue, relieve stress. We don't come her to confront troubled celebs. I have no desire whatever to wreck your day. Being snide about your life to anonymous people in an environment that should be completely anonymous is one thing - you assume that your words will not be causing pain to anyone, since supposedly no celeb is here to hurt.

I agree with CN that you need to get away from the people in your life who are profiting off of you. I don't think that you can even begin to comprehend the reasons that you are in pain and having all of the troubles you are in your life. I hope you do figure this out and make it work. I think you need to look very carefully at every single relationship in your life. I know that will be a scary thing but I think it's essential for you to do so.

And Lindsay? It's not our fault, it's not Danette Meyers fault or anyone else's fault. We are all responsible for our own lives. No one else runs it for us, or ruins it for us.

lou

FriendofLindsay, why don't you find someone here that you like as a poster and establish a "friendship" with them? CN seems to be a person who would treat you kindly and fairly. Maybe having someone who isn't interested in you as just a commodity might be a nice change for you? If the person you chose likes you, they will like you for yourself, not your celeb status.

---

Here we go again!! Dina is NOT shoving Ali down anyones throat. Ali is a minor child of 17 years of age. Dina is out here to lend support to Lindsay over the unjust persecution by Danette Meyers. Since Ali is a minor, she is with mom. I guess some posters here would just leave there child for an extended time and not think twice about it.

Dina, is a remarkable mother plain and simple. Your irrational hatred of all things Lohan, clouds your perspective. Dina, with no help from Michael, deserves recognition for the applause worthy job she does in taking care of all her children. Any poster here should have been so lucky as to have a caring, loving mother such as Dina. Well done Dina.

_____________________

I think this outrage is pure lindsay

CN

Ladies, I think we've solved it.

Friend is so vitriolic, passionate, agitated, MAD that I do believe it's LL, finally letting lose. If she needs to get it out, go ahead. Where better than a stupid gossip site where nobody knows your name.

---

Sad? My *ss. Dina has been the rock Lindsay has relied on. The loser of a father offered nothing. Michael, was only interested in what Lindsays name could bring him, after he destroyed his own life.

Lindsay is a survivor, who's determination and drive has brought her to atop the worlds stage. This same fierce drive will bring her back to the top. Lindsay deserves admiration for her unwillingness to quit. She knows that her talents as an actress are an unique gift from god. Lindsay knows of the hope and inspiration she can bring to the world by succeeding. Bravo Lindsay...Bravo Dina. Indeed they are two remarkable women.

Posted at 3:56 PM on Mar 2, 2011 by FriendofLindsay
_________________________________
I think this is pure Lindsay in the third person