Lindsay Lohan -- I'm NOT Doing a Sex Book!

3/2/2011 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is blasting reports that she's agreed to strip down to her birthday suit for a full-frontal photo spread in a "sex book" ... calling the whole idea "gross."

0301_LINDSAY_LOHAN_EX_HOLLYWOD

TMZ has learned ... Lohan is telling friends she would "never do a sex book" ... despite reports that she signed a multi-million dollar deal to pose with James Franco in a series of "graphic" photos for a Madonna-esque book with photographer Terry Richardson.

However, we've learned Lohan HAS agreed to a milder photo shoot with Richardson ... in a book about the "glamor and history" of Hollywood.

No word if Franco is involved in that shoot ... but it's probably a better career move than hosting the Oscars.

0811_lindsay_lohan_footer

Delmar

@by-- per Ali. That's what I've been saying. Her manner is different now than the reality show. I don't think the Lohan's post here but one of their friends could just for fun. I just think they have better things to do all together as a family right now than be bothered with the stuff written on here.

Also, I remember that clip from Mother's Day. Lindsay was fooling around in mock anger, she wasn't really angry.

I think Lindsay seems slightly agitated in the Extra clip. She speaks choppy and quickly and covers up her mouth at times. I think the interviews humanize her. She comes across as somewhat weak, IMO. Well, off to the Michael Lohan thread, see if the comments vary at all over there.

lou

@Rose/CN

Of course you don't know of all the great things Lindsay has done to give back to the community. You get all your informaTion from TMZ. Try spending a little more time on websites other than gossip ones. It's not my job to educate either one of you!!

Posted at 4:37 PM on Mar 2, 2011 by FriendofLindsay

---

And it's not our job to accept you here. You can either be nicer to people and get treated in a more human manner or continue to be a brat and let people continue to not like you. Myself, I'd hate to be as lonely as you, thinking that getting a GREAT role will take all of your mental pain away. Lindsay, you've been lied to. No role will take away that pain. You either learn to deal with it by stripping away your anger or you live with it and continue to drink and drug and steal. So far, I'd say that your coping mechanism isn't working well for you. Come on, Lindsay, you're 24 now. Surely you have to have some sense of what's not right or working in your life by now?

FriendofLindsay

HA HA HA.

I am not looking for an online friend. I have real friends not cyber friends. My only care here is for Lindsay. She is getting a rotten deal. This is not going un-noticed to the power brokers in Hollywood. They step up and take care of there own.

What Danette Meyers is doing is a DISGRACE. The unjust persecution of Lindsay is an abomination. Lindsay is stronger than you all. She is on her way back to the top.

Danette Meyers unjust persecution of Lindsay will only make her stronger. Lindsay is being made a martyr, all for Danettes political ambition. The truth is being heard about Danette.

---

The only thing toxic is the vile comments that are thrown about here. I am absolutely horrified at the bile that is excreted from some posters mouths. The lack of a proper upbringing is the only explanation.

While posters on this thread preach hate and unforgiveness. Lindsay and Dina only offer hope, love and forgiveness. Not one poster here has given back to the community or the world like Lindsay has. If Dina is guilty of anything it's of loving her children unconditionally.

TMZ posters are just a fraternity of closed minded individuals who refuse to accept all the good Lindsay and Dina have done. I for one feel blessed, to see firsthand all the good that has been done on Lindsays behalf.

You who cannot acknowledge such good are beneath contempt. What have you done to make the world a better place...Nothing thats right.

Posted at 4:20 PM on Mar 2, 2011 by FriendofLindsay
______________________
the only one who can have seen all the good that Lindsay has done on Lindsay's behalf is Lindsay herself. She, I think, really believes she has been a huge work of good in the world, with her trip to India, etc.

CN

FriendofLindsay, why don't you find someone here that you like as a poster and establish a "friendship" with them? CN seems to be a person who would treat you kindly and fairly. Maybe having someone who isn't interested in you as just a commodity might be a nice change for you? If the person you chose likes you, they will like you for yourself, not your celeb status.

Posted at 4:51 PM on Mar 2, 2011 by lou

__________________

Thank you very much, Lou. I'm touched that you'd think that about me when I've been silly, sarcastic and mean, alternately. But it IS true... I wouldn't have anything to gain from LL, and I would love to try to help her through these confusing times. I might not be much of a role model*, but I'm better than anything she's had so far. IMO.

Your words to LL were nice, too.

*my dogs like me

---

HA HA HA.

Posted at 5:00 PM on Mar 2, 2011 by FriendofLindsay
______________________________
Lindsay, I feel your outrage and hurt, I just don't buy into it. Sorry. ONLY you and your mom (and possibly Ali and your brothers) think this is an unjust persecution of you.

lou

HA HA HA.

---

I would never presume to suggest that an internet "friend" could be the same as a real, in the flesh friend. On the other hand, I think you are underselling the idea. You're afraid of opening up to anyone outside of your little pretend fortress you've built up, Lindsay Lohan. You see yourself as the wronged princess - it makes a good movie, at least to a 24 year old. But in real life, it doesn't. It keeps you locked out of living a more open, freer life.

And if your friends and actions are really meeting all of your needs, why on earth are you so enraged? I know you are, every action of yours shows it, in the news and here. But what does that rage mask? Fear? Sorrow? Loss? WTF brought you to this juncture?

What Danette Meyers is doing is a DISGRACE. The unjust persecution of

Yeah, yeah, blah blah bleh on this one. Junk statement, and I'm tossing it.

lou

The price? Do you even have to ask?

_______________

Yeah, I know. I'm just your friggin' straight man.

Posted at 4:03 PM on Mar 2, 2011 by CN

---

So would that make you Abbott? Or Costello?

lou

Posted at 4:57 PM on Mar 2, 2011 by Delmar

---
OMG, now THERE is an interesting topic -- NOT!!! I'd rather undergo a root canal than read about Mikey Boy.

lou

Posted at 5:00 PM on Mar 2, 2011 by ---

---

Brings me back to the days of being a self-centered little brat myself, when I was in my 20's. It's so easy to buy into your own PR and think you're God's gift. But the world is filled with great people who really are God's gift.

If you really are as wonderful as you think you are, Lindsay Lohan, why don't other people see it? Surely they would be swayed by your actions? Even if the media distorted who you are, wouldn't you be able to sway us with your actions and words here? You know what I think? I think you think you are Jesus Christ. No one is bigger or better or wiser than you.

You are a very sad and misguided little girl who is headed for even bigger trouble if you don't open up your mind and heart and start treating people better. You still haven't figured it out, have you? This world isn't all about you. I guess making a bunch of movies made you think it was because everyone pretended it was. But you're seeing the flip side of things now that those same people no longer pay attention to you. Well, Lindsay, you're going to see a heck of a lot more of this side of life, because your days of pretending to be great are done.

lou

Never fear, lou. I interpret that as an invitation to jump onto the next thread and humiliate myself. You just know that any Lohan thread will result in the same characters posting anyway.... I'll demonstrate.......

Posted at 5:21 PM on Mar 2, 2011 by FUTMZ

---

Good point! I'll bite and take that as an invite to join y'all.

Davey Boy

A Beautiful Mind!!!

Posted at 4:31 PM on Mar 2, 2011 by john smith

------------------------------

'Nuff said...

LieLo 'la PSYCHO!

Davey Boy

The last couple hours have shown some brilliant non-Trollhan thoughts, comments, insights, and posts.

BRAVISIMO!!

lou

Oh, geez, Davey Boy, you missed all of the drama here, I believe. AFriendofLohan was here again, and it seems pretty apparent that this person actually IS LL posting here. Her rage is tremendous. I can't figure out why anyone in their right mind would come here and read negative comments about herself...but one of our posters claimed that's just what she does, and I believe it after reading those comments. Catch up here; it's worth your while.

Davey Boy

Yes, Lou. I did just catch up. Interesting stuff for sure.